Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmaitra

I agree. Housing is expensive. It should cost 500-600 dollars. The rest is eaten by the corruption and greed of construction companies.
Total price 2-room apartment in Odessa 42-45 thousand dollars.
Before the war people were paying for a 2-room apartment loan 3200-3500 grn. per month. Removable flat cost 2500-3000 UAH + utilities (250 UAH). What better: to pay for someone else's housing, or for his?
I think I misunderstood you.

That $1000 per square meter is for the price, not rent. Correct? I thought you were talking about rent.

Now, if the price is $1000 per square meter, then in the US it is cheap, but for Ukraine, it is still very expensive, and worse than Soviet times.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I think I misunderstood you.

That $1000 per square meter is for the price, not rent. Correct? I thought you were talking about rent.

Now, if the price is $1000 per square meter, then in the US it is cheap, but for Ukraine, it is still very expensive, and worse than Soviet times.
Demand creates supply. If built entire neighborhoods, so people can afford to buy at this price.

I got the apartment in 2005. From the windows you could see the sea. Now the sea is not visible. Built 4 high-rise buildings. The construction company will not operate at a loss.

pmaitra

Demand creates supply. If built entire neighborhoods, so people can afford to buy at this price.

I got the apartment in 2005. From the windows you could see the sea. Now the sea is not visible. Built 4 high-rise buildings. The construction company will not operate at a loss.
Well, to bring the discussion back to the Civil War, when the NovoRossiyan militia comes to Odessa, these highrise buildings will become sniper positions for the Kiev regime forces, and these will be shelled by the NovoRossiyans. The best solution is to surrender to the NovoRossiayns and prevent destruction.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Well, to bring the discussion back to the Civil War, when the NovoRossiyan militia comes to Odessa, these highrise buildings will become sniper positions for the Kiev regime forces, and these will be shelled by the NovoRossiyans. The best solution is to surrender to the NovoRossiayns and prevent destruction.
:scared1:
Arguments gone?))) Putin was buried this project. His hope for the separate 8 regions did not materialize.
The defense budget of Ukraine is constantly increasing. If 2014-24 billion UAH, in 2015-43 billion in 2016 will be 87 billion.

Last edited:

pmaitra

:scared1:
Arguments gone?))) Putin was buried this project. His hope for the separate 8 regions did not materialize.
The defense budget of Ukraine is constantly increasing. If 2014-24 billion UAH, in 2015-43 billion in 2016 will be 87 billion.
Russia is acting as per economy of effort.

• In Georgia, Russia prevented it from joining NATO. Russia never wanted to annex Georgia. It was forced to do what it did to reduce threat to Russia.
  • In Syria, Russia prevented a NATO attack.
  • In Ukraine, Russia got Crimea, which was planned to being handed over to NATO and turned into a NATO base,
  • For whatever remained of Ukraine, Russia prevented it from joining NATO.

Economy of effort. Makes sense?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
"Afrobanderovets" didn't want to talk with men who asked for directions to a Chinese restaurant

African, apparently, hearing the accent, suddenly asked the tourists: "Moskali?". Stunned men answered in the affirmative. Hearing the Russian "Yes" the guy cut in pure Ukrainian: "З москалями не балакаю (the moskals don't say)". Then calmly went on.
  • In Ukraine, Russia got Crimea, which was planned to being handed over to NATO and turned into a NATO base,
  • For whatever remained of Ukraine, Russia prevented it from joining NATO.
Documents are? I tell you without them I can say that Ukraine is planning to join Darth Vader:biggrin2:

Last edited:

pmaitra

"Afrobanderovets" didn't want to talk with men who asked for directions to a Chinese restaurant

African, apparently, hearing the accent, suddenly asked the tourists: "Moskali?". Stunned men answered in the affirmative. Hearing the Russian "Yes" the guy cut in pure Ukrainian: "З москалями не балакаю (the moskals don't say)". Then calmly went on.

Documents are? I tell you without them I can say that Ukraine is planning to join Darth Vader:biggrin2:
More like scared that he will get beaten up by the Benderovtsy? They asked, "where are you from, my friend?" :rofl:

Documents have been posted several times in this thread. You are at the right place. You will learn a lot about Ukraine. :biggrin2:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
More like scared that he will get beaten up by the Benderovtsy? They asked, "where are you from, my friend?" :rofl:

Documents have been posted several times in this thread. You are at the right place. You will learn a lot about Ukraine. :biggrin2:
Are you deaf?
Where the documents approved by the Parliament? More like a fake category Su-25 shot down the Boeing.

pmaitra

Are you deaf?
Where the documents approved by the Parliament? More like a fake category Su-25 shot down the Boeing.
Yeah, right, the BUK missile went up and stopped next to the plane. There was a monkey inside the missile. The monkey came out and shot those 30 mm holes from his Makarov handgun. Then the BUK exploded.

Sounds like a typical Ukrop "scientific" proof. Just like Buddha Ukrainets, Ukrainian language came form Venus, and Russian is a northern dialect of Ukrainian. :crazy:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Yeah, right, the BUK missile went up and stopped next to the plane. There was a monkey inside the missile. The monkey came out and shot those 30 mm holes from his Makarov handgun. Then the BUK exploded.

Sounds like a typical Ukrop "scientific" proof. Just like Buddha Ukrainets, Ukrainian language came form Venus, and Russian is a northern dialect of Ukrainian. :crazy:
You know it and are not able to distinguish neither Russian nor Ukrainian or Polish or Czech. Never in my life did not hold AR. and 30-mm projectile. Only playing the great expert because you read the Russian press. The militants, when they come from Russia surprised to find that in Donetsk people live better than them. Of course, not all of Russia is living poorly,t but there are very many places where the whole village one phone.

pmaitra

You know it and are not able to distinguish neither Russian nor Ukrainian or Polish or Czech. Never in my life did not hold AR. and 30-mm projectile. Only playing the great expert because you read the Russian press. The militants, when they come from Russia surprised to find that in Donetsk people live better than them. Of course, not all of Russia is living poorly,t but there are very many places where the whole village one phone.
Why do you think everyone else is like you? You are ignorant about your own history. You can't tell the difference between RPG and 37 mm rocket. You cannot identify a bullet hole from explosion debris. Military expert, you? More like an internet motley,

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Why do you think everyone else is like you? You are ignorant about your own history. You can't tell the difference between RPG and 37 mm rocket. You cannot identify a bullet hole from explosion debris. Military expert, you? More like an internet motley,

OK. I still your personal opinion. If Russia accused Ukraine, may submit to the international court. The finale of MH-17 is already around the corner. Kiss Putin's ass. until he sells the territory of Russia to the Chinese.

pmaitra

OK. I still your personal opinion. If Russia accused Ukraine, may submit to the international court. The finale of MH-17 is already around the corner. Kiss Putin's ass. until he sells the territory of Russia to the Chinese.
There is no international court.

There is a court run by western minions and NATO paid agents which is named "international court."

There is a reason why the black-box details and Dutch investigations are being hidden from the public. One reason is people like you getting down on your knees and offering fellatio to NATO.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
There is no international court.

There is a court run by western minions and NATO paid agents which is named "international court."

There is a reason why the black-box details and Dutch investigations are being hidden from the public. One reason is people like you getting down on your knees and offering fellatio to NATO.
Do you think NATO to like?))) No international court of justice. Then in North Korea people are killed according to the rules.

pmaitra

Do you think NATO to like?))) No international court of justice. Then in North Korea people are killed according to the rules.
The Kiev regime is a suspected criminal and the Kiev regime has a veto on making the investigations public. :crazy:

In a proper legal system, a suspect is expected to cooperate with investigations, not obstruct discovery of evidence. In this case, the suspect is allowed to obstruct discovery of evidence. In a proper legal system, such things resut in non-bailable arrest warrants and/or contempt of court.

Your history, military stuff, and now law - 3 things you need to be careful about when discussing with me. )))))

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Your history, military stuff, and now law - 3 things you need to be careful about when discussing with me. )))))
Yes. You know the history)))))))))))))))))))))))) I Think in three years I'm here on the forum don't know?

pmaitra

Yes. You know the history)))))))))))))))))))))))) I Think in three years I'm here on the forum don't know?
In three years, you have learnt a lot from the forum. )))))))))))))))

Cheers and good night!

pmaitra

Poroshenko Reveals the Real Reason US, EU Aren't Arming Ukraine
US knows the weapons would promptly end up captured or smuggled into Russian hands

(Meduza) | Russia Insider

Chocolate seller needs to cut down on his chocolate diet to be fit for that long thing again (paraphrased caption)

Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko disclosed in an interview with a Ukrainian news channel why the EU and the US have refused to provide weapons to Ukraine, saying, “I was given two reasons. First, you don’t have an army. What you do have is infiltrated by Russian agents, and everything we give you will end up in Russia. And second, [the army] is corrupt.”

In March 2015, Poroshenko announced that Ukraine had signed weapons trade contracts with EU states. He said that “if there will be a new wave of aggression against Ukraine, I can say with confidence that it will quickly be met with lethal weapons and a new wave of sanctions against the aggressor.”

In June, it was reported that Ukraine would receive lethal weapons from 11 states.

After the conflict in Ukraine began, the US started delivering body armor, night vision gear, medical supplies, and radio supplies to Ukraine. In late March, Ukraine got its first shipment of American Humvees.

pmaitra

Ukraine President Under Pressure to Install Saakashvili as New PM
Scary thought

Jason Ditz | (Antiwar.com) | Russia Insider

Would have lots of chocolates to eat during stressful times

This article originally appeared atAntiwar.com

In his interview today with The Independent, Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko tried to talk up the possibility of peace with Russia, a dramatic shift for a politician whose whole term in office has been built around talking up the idea of a full-scale war with Russia.

The bigger news, however, is that Poroshenko is facing growing pressure to oust current premier Arseny Yatsenyuk and install former Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili in his place. A petition is ongoing which shows growing support for the Georgian as a “reformer.”

Ukraine’s struggles with corruption are only growing, and since being installed as Odessa’s governor Saakashvili has been very outspoken in his opposition to “oligarchs” who the government are blaming for the corruption. Poroshenko insisted Saakashvili has his support on the matter.

But when asked pointedly about Saakashvili becoming the new premier, Poroshenko was a bit more coy, saying he believes Saakashvili would make a “great prime minister of Georgia” but not addressing directly the possible job opening.

If Poroshenko wants to resolve tensions with Russia, Saakashvili couldn’t be a worse choice, as the Georgian President was best known for his 2008 attack on breakaway South Ossetia, during which the military hit Russian troops that were known to be positioned in the area, starting the brief Russo-Georgian War, during which most of Georgia’s military was destroyed.

Commentary: Some trivia about Mikhail Saakashvili:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles