Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmaitra

There is another thread that indicates that Russia may/ has deployed nuclear missiles in Crimea.

Things are getting dangerous.

Please do not write in a language which appears gibberish to most out here.

The language to be used is English and if you have to write in some unknown language, then a translation must be given.

What the Dickens have you written?
He is calling me a pro-Russian troll and wants me to drink cobra venom. :)

I am not complaining though. I had a friend who used to take snake bites (a type of addiction).

I have seen the other discussion: http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...ares-right-deploy-nuclear-weapons-crimea.html

sgarg

Of course, but the trend? What is the trend?

1970 - 70%
2015 - 61%

Did you read the article I had posted?

I ask too many questions too soon?

Awww! Poor @Akim.
Russia trade with India is TOO LOW. This is a fact. The reason is distance. Indian ports are far from Russian ports. The overland routes are blocked. Opening of overland routes should have been a priority but has not happened.
China has the best access to Russia. China trade with Russia is very large. This will not change anytime soon.
It seems most of Russian energy will head to China now, giving the Chinese leverage over Russia as well as real superpower status.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
These numbers have nothing to do with Indo-Russian trade.

1970 - 70%
2015 - 61%
Trade fluctuates depending on the demand and requirement.

It is a commercial equation and not a political one to indicate 'friendship'.

India has huge issues with China, but check the trade figures.

I want to make it clear to all that this forum treats all as equal to air their views. Obviously, there will be divergent views and it will not be to the satisfaction to some.

Just too bad actually,

We have no axe to grind to be on one country or the others side since it no way helps this forum.

Therefore, disabuse yourself that we will take any side.

Keep that in mind.

Enjoy and keep tapping your keyboard with great exchanges of views and opinions.

Last edited:

Vlaad

Yanukovych ally Peklushenko in new Ukraine mystery death Full article, BBC

A former regional governor has been found dead in Ukraine, the latest in a series of deaths involving allies of deposed President Viktor Yanukovych.

Oleksandr Peklushenko, former head of Zaporizhzhya, had suffered a gunshot wound to the neck and authorities said initial inquiries pointed to suicide. (<-- of course)

A member of Ukraine's Party of the Regions, he was being investigated over the dispersal of protesters last year.

Five other officials also died in mysterious circumstances this year. (<-- unlike Nemtsov who we know Putin killed by throwing bullet with his bare hands)

All of them supposedly took their own lives in the past six weeks

-Stanislav Melnyk, 53, an ex-MP was found shot dead in his bathroom on 9 March
-Mykhaylo Chechetov, former party deputy chairman, died after apparently jumping from a window in his 17th-floor flat on 28 February; he had been accused of abuse of office and fraud
-Serhiy Valter, a mayor in the south-eastern city of Melitopol, was found hanged on 25 February; he too had been accused of abuse of office
-Oleksandr Bordyuh, a former police deputy chief in Melitopol linked to Mr Valter, was found dead at his home on 26 February
-Oleksiy Kolesnyk, ex-head of Kharkiv's regional government was found hanged on 29 January

An interior ministry source told Interfax Ukraine news agency Mr Peklushenko, 60, had committed suicide in the village of Sonyachne, near Zaporizhzhya city.

However officials said other theories were being investigated including murder.He had been governor of the southern Ukrainian region from 2011 to 2014.

Ukraine's Kanal 5 TV reported that he had been suspected of arranging for demonstrators to be dispersed by pro-government thugs at the height of the protests against Mr Yanukovych's rule in January 2014.

A month later, the president fled to neighbouring Russia, prompting the fall from power of his political party.

Russia then moved to annex the Ukrainian peninsula of Crimea and conflict broke out in eastern Ukraine, an area seen as a stronghold of Mr Yanukovych's party. (<-- 5 Suicides of type "I cut myself to pieces and threw myself in garbage", but don't forget about evil Russians)
Naturally, no article on truumpeteers of justice (Guardian) who had about seven articles per day when Boris "beacon of democracy and pedophilia" Nemtsov kicked the bucket including theories that violate laws of physics and logic to extent that it puts asylum patients to shame (Like John McCain. I though they let patients out only on weekends).

So it seems that anyone who could potentially be reasonable opposition is heading the way of dinosaurs. So in theory, if Ukraine people decide to get rid of current government "setup" voting choice will be:

Maniac 1. Slogan Vote for me because im not a puppet, just ask Biden
Maniac 2. Slogan vote for me and I will learn to speak. Signed, Herr DR. Boxer.
Maniac 3. Slogan vote for me or the tie gets it!
Maniac 4. Slogan vote for me Russia will fall with a single swing of my swastika

*edit* Added source

Last edited:

bhramos

Country flag
Expense Report and purchases for volunteer militia of New Russia Alexander Zhuchkovskogo. "The war in the Donets Basin continues for more than ten months, but Russian society is still actively supports the people's militia of New Russia. From all over Russia and abroad concerned people transfer funds and forward material assistance

bhramos

Country flag
Ukraine is preparing a new offensive?

bhramos

Country flag
S. Pegov found on the front brother MO V. Kononov - Andrey Kononov. All the family in the host

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxWLiIlHG9g

Reporting from Lifenews. "Brother Minister of Defense DNR: Now, instead of children he trains fighters. The correspondent found the brother of the minister, who told how they defended Sloviansk without weapons. It will soon be a year since the nationalist groups that came to power after the Maidan, are fighting actions on the territory of the DNI.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
Those that are actively participating in this thread, such as @Razor, @sgarg, @AVERAGE INDIAN, @Ray Sir, @Akim, @jouni, @Cadian, @arpakola, @Vlaad, et al., here is a tabular representation of four possible scenarios taken from two possibilities that might be, but are assumed not mutually dependent, from this fine article by J. Hawk entitled "Ukraine: A Moment of Truth Approaches."

Kiev Regime gets IMF loanKiev Regime gets NO IMF loan
Kiev Regime honours the Ceasefire"This variant would indicate that the doves, both in the EU, US, and Ukraine, have prevailed. The "Ukraine project" is still on the agenda, but the interested parties are taking pains not to escalate the situation for fear of losing everything.""That would be a sign that US and EU have written off the "Ukraine project" as both unprofitable and risky, and that Kiev has acquiesced in that decision. It would also mean that an improvement in the Russia-Ukraine relationship is just around the corner, including the final settlement of the status of the Crimea and the Donbass."
Kiev Regime resumes War"This could either mean that Kiev broke faith with the EU (rather unlikely, considering how important that support is). It could also mean that the hardliners in the West have prevailed and have decided to finance and arm Ukraine for the sole purpose of weakening Russia. This would make it the advanced version of scenario 3, in that the Anglo-Saxon powers are now calling the shots and the influence of France, Germany, and pretty much every other EU/NATO member has been nullified.""If we see this outcome, it would imply a rather major breach between the US and the EU or an attempt by the Anglo-Saxon EU/NATO members to establish their dominance over their respective institutions. EU leaders don't want to see Ukraine go to war. US leaders want to see EU pay for Ukraine. If the EU is unwilling to pay, the US/British/Kiev hawks might be tempted to use war to escalate the situation to such an extent that the more dovish French and German leaders have no choice but to jump on the bandwagon. If we see weapons and trainers go to Ukraine, it will mean a definite weakening of Merkel's and Hollande's position within both EU and NATO, as it does not seem likely the two will dare chart a policy independent of Washington and London. An alternative explanation of this scenario is that it's a variation on scenario number 1, except that Kiev does not want to acquiesce to it, and tries to escalate the situation in order to force the West to assist it."

So, let's put our thinking caps on, and speculate, which of the four scenarios will happen?
So know Kiev regime has got loans and also it looks like kiev regime is preparing for upgrade war

By the way Americans are going for one after another country

First it was iraq, then libya,sriya and now russia looks like venzula is next in line followed by iran

What has gone in to minds of americans ??????

why are they fiosting war on one country after another ????? good that NK got nuclear wepaons

sgarg

Please read my posts. I have predicted that Ukraine war will not be over until Kiev is sacked. I see at least one million deaths in this civil war.

Americans are mighty pleased with this turn of events as foolish Ukrainians pick up arms against Russia. Exactly as the doctor (empire) ordered.

Unfortunately most of the dead will be civilians.

There is no defined battleground in this war. This war is being fought everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles