Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Militia still in control of that area.

There are street battles. In the afternoon I was informed that part of Uglegorsk control the militants, part of the Ukrainian troops.

Gabriel92

Country flag
Pantsir S1 in Shakhtarsk
Nope,russia didn't give them... they found them in the trash..... or captured them... oh well,Ukraine doesn't have Pantsir s1s...
Or it is one of the russian army ? :peace:
Nah,there are no russian troops in Ukraine,putin said so,so it is true ! :peace:

Last edited:

sgarg

Pantsir S1 in Shakhtarsk
Nope,russia didn't give them... they found them in the trash..... or captured them... oh well,Ukraine doesn't have Pantsir s1s...
Or it is one of the russian army ? :peace:
Nah,there are no russian troops in Ukraine,putin said so,so it is true ! :peace:

So what?

What are you going to do?

Akim is crazy - one of those who are driving Ukraine into the ground. Akim has no answers to anything.

pmaitra

You know what a montage?

Ο θάνατος των εχθρών!
I know. Look at the bottom right. It says "Weiss Kampfer," or "White Warrior."

The picture is self explanatory.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I know. Look at the bottom right. It says "Weiss Kampfer," or "White Warrior."

The picture is self explanatory.
I can on the fence "F*k" to write, but This does not mean that it is there.

pmaitra

I can on the fence "F*k" to write, but This does not mean that it is there.
I am not sure what you are trying to communicate, but if you have to resort to using the F-word, you probably have no point.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I am not sure what you are trying to communicate, but if you have to resort to using the F-word, you probably have no point.

Your error is that you extrapolates his psychology on other cultures and try on photos to draw conclusions. I didn't mean to offend. On the fence written a swear word, which means penis, but it's a fence, not a sexual organ.

pmaitra

Ok @Akim, I'll take your word for it. Let's move on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
The liberation of all occupied territories.
I don't think that is actually possible, considering that Russia will not allow that to happen.
AND considering that NATO has no interest in finding a solution to the conflict but to keep the conflict going so as to justify NATO defence expenditure increases and Russia encirclement.

BUT consider the hypothetical situation where novorossiya will be captured, as you say, by ukies.
What of the millions the kiev junta has antagonized by shelling and murder of civilians. They will not be happy to live under a ukro govt., that called them terrorists and/or killed their mothers and brothers, large scale. What will you guys do with them ? Exterminate them ?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I don't think that is actually possible, considering that Russia will not allow that to happen.
AND considering that NATO has no interest in finding a solution to the conflict but to keep the conflict going so as to justify NATO defence expenditure increases and Russia encirclement.

BUT consider the hypothetical situation where novorossiya will be captured, as you say, by ukies.
What of the millions the kiev junta has antagonized by shelling and murder of civilians. They will not be happy to live under a ukro govt., that called them terrorists and/or killed their mothers and brothers, large scale. What will you guys do with them ? Exterminate them ?
Donetsk forum similar questions are asked of the Russian respondents and are very surprised when they learn that the city is only 1/3 supports DNR.1/3 supports Ukraine and 1/3 of it anyway.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Donetsk forum similar questions are asked of the Russian respondents and are very surprised when they learn that the city is only 1/3 supports DNR.1/3 supports Ukraine and 1/3 of it anyway.
You do understand how the internet works, right ?
People can pretend to be someone else on forums.

And do you really believe that after incessant shelling and cold blooded murder of civilians, 1/3rd of Donbass will support Ukr. ?
Get real man.
Even before the shelling the support for ukr in Donbas, would have been minimal, let alone 1/3.
After the shelling, there would be support for ukr from Donbass only in the dreams of Ukropian progandists.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
You do understand how the internet works, right ?
People can pretend to be someone else on forums.

And do you really believe that after incessant shelling and cold blooded murder of civilians, 1/3rd of Donbass will support Ukr. ?
Get real man.
Even before the shelling the support for ukr in Donbas, would have been minimal, let alone 1/3.
After the shelling, there would be support for ukr from Donbass only in the dreams of Ukropian progandists.
I am local and know Donetsk. When a man writes that he is on the street, another alternative confirms from another point, they naturally locals. In destroyed trolleybus believe only the rest. Just like the destroyed bus and the queue that received humanitarian aid and school and ect, People see everything, hear everything and know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles