Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

jouni

Lenin statues in Ukraine, a lot of tearing down to do....

pmaitra

@pmaitra : Doesn't Ukraine owe its current form and existence to Lenin.
Lenin is himself part Ukrainian (with Russian, German, Swedish, Jewish and Kalmyk added in).
What are these people/Right sektor thugs in Kharkov doing ? I think simply expressing their frustrations in the only form they know: destruction lol
Large parts of Eastern Ukraine were transferred from the Russian SFSR to the Ukrainian SSR. This territory does not include Crimea. (I would have expected this bit of information from @Akim, but since he lives in Ukraine, he probably does not know.)

Of course, they have knuckleheads. Of course these Ukro-Nazis thugs will tear down the statue that brought modern civilization to this part of the world.

The mayor of Kharkov has called it vandalism and has said the statue will be restored.

Last edited by a moderator:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Large parts of Eastern Ukraine were transferred from the Russian SFSR to the Ukrainian SSR. This territory does not include Crimea. (I would have expected this bit of information from @Akim, but since he lives in Ukraine, he probably does not know.)

Of course, they have knuckleheads. Of course these Ukro-Nazis thugs will tear down the statue that brought modern civilization to this part of the world.

The mayor of Kharkov has called it vandalism and has said the statue will be restored.
This is an absolute lie. In tsarist Russia was not an administrative segmentation of the UkrSSR was formed on the territory inhabited mostly by Ukrainians. The only exception was the Crimea, however, he was transferred to the republic because of economic considerations. However, demolished the monument to Lenin in Kharkiv is vandalism. It's exactly the same vandalism and demolition other monuments of Lenin. including in Kiev. This should solve the local assembly, and not the crowd . You don't talk about prehistory, why the Lenin monument in Kharkiv, suddenly became a symbol of evil. In Saturday, the Communists in Kharkiv, held a peace March. On the one hand - a noble cause. However, it is a game of words. March for peace, was a March for the Russian world. Peace and World in Russian is pronounced the same way.

pmaitra

This is an absolute lie. In tsarist Russia was not an administrative segmentation of the UkrSSR was formed on the territory inhabited mostly by Ukrainians. The only exception was the Crimea, however, he was transferred to the republic because of economic considerations. However, demolished the monument to Lenin in Kharkiv is vandalism. It's exactly the same vandalism and demolition other monuments of Lenin. including in Kiev. This should solve the local assembly, and not the crowd . You don't talk about prehistory, why the Lenin monument in Kharkiv, suddenly became a symbol of evil. In Saturday, the Communists in Kharkiv, held a peace March. On the one hand - a noble cause. However, it is a game of words. March for peace, was a March for the Russian world. Peace and World in Russian is pronounced the same way.
As usual, you are clueless about the history of your own country.

Aug 1, 1919: Historical Atlas of Russia (1 August 1919) | Omniatlas Maps
Jan 1, 1922: Historical Atlas of Russia (1 January 1922) | Omniatlas Maps

I want you to read this at least several times, @Akim, so please be sincere when reading this:

There was a Sanskrit scholar from Germany, called Friedrich Max Müller. He had never been to India, but I can assure you, his knowledge about Sanskrit was much better than mine. The fact that I was born in India does not change anything.

Therefore, I give a tuppence about whatever you claim about Ukraine, and make it a point to verify your claims. Back in India, I have a library with a good number of books, written by Soviet historians, printed in the USSR, mostly by Progress Publishers (see below, if it rings a bell), that I have had the privilege to read, and of course, I have a habit of verifying things even if it were from a book printed in the USSR. I don't know many things, but I have more faith in those books, than what you write.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
@pmaitra
This picture you can wipe your ass! Why,when you don't know, still arguing? All the modern interpretation of "History of Russia"is a lie. "History of Ukraine" in a modern sense, too.
P.S.
To me you are not interested to argue. You're lying, I know the Cyrillic alphabet and Russian. You don't know the "History of the Russian state" and try to seem smart. It is the same as "Anna Karenina" shot in Hollywood.

pmaitra

@pmaitra
This picture you can wipe your ass! Why,when you don't know, still arguing? All the modern interpretation of "History of Russia"is a lie. "History of Ukraine" in a modern sense, too.
P.S.
To me you are not interested to argue. You're lying, I know the Cyrillic alphabet and Russian. You don't know the "History of the Russian state" and try to seem smart. It is the same as "Anna Karenina" shot in Hollywood.
I am arguing, because I believe you don't know.

I am lying you say? That is your opinion. Your opinion is still an opinion. I have ZERO desire to get you to agree with me. My job is to expose your false propaganda. I am doing just that. Chapter closed.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
My job is to expose your false propaganda.

So after all this JOB! Because I do it at the command of the soul.
When you look in the bathroom, in English they say nobody. We say: not a soul.

pmaitra

So after all this JOB! Because I do it at the command of the soul.
When you look in the bathroom, in English they say nobody. We say: not a soul.
Job from the parlance of the forum.

A wise man once said that one can never get an opponent to agree with you. One must, however, keep arguing, not for the opponent, but for the fence sitters.

bhramos

Country flag
a retired military official of the United States decided to fight on the side of the DNI. As part of the" Vostok "battalion DNR fighting an American citizen with the call Hunter. He does not speak in Russian, speaks with Russian comrades gestures and scraps of hastily learned phrases, and those responsible him in broken English, that somehow miraculously does not affect the understanding of combat. It hides the face of Balaklava, does not mention his name, and does not explain, why did you decide to join the resistance to Donetsk. Whatever fighter through an interpreter tells about himself, it that he was a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, proof of which shows reporters his passport.

bhramos

Country flag
"Army soldiers during a fierce Novorossia truce managed to take a few dozen prisoners and get in ukrov MLRS 9K58" Smerch "and freight loading vehicle APU with ammunition for it."

bhramos

Country flag
Current map of hostilities short comment on the situation. "situation in Donetsk airport still remains tense - heard gunfire and volleys of heavy guns militia for two days of fighting taken Terminal 2. Novorossia Army also continues to fire suppression positions in the area of punitive Happiness, is the elimination of RDG enemy in the suburbs of Lugansk and Donetsk. Reported vandalism: in Nikishin Nazi battalion of punitive "Volyn" desecrated the cemetery, they broke all the tombstones buried veterans of the Great Patriotic War. "

jouni

Donetsk Peoples Republic opened embassy in Helsinki, Finland

bhramos

Country flag
"Residents of the Pavlovsky field on the fence of the church noticed the corpse. Frightened people called the police to the place. A man to look at 40 years of age. What happened to him - it is not clear. There is a version. yesterday it was the victim of unrest in the former Lenin monument. Officially the police have not commented on the incident. "

bhramos

Country flag
"dill so quickly fled from us that dropped their flags. dill lost honor, and we purchased rags. But our trophies. largest of them is the ACS" Hyacinth ".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles