Iran President Helicopter Crash

ovalpiston

Country flag
Every other country sent their condolences from their MEA accounts or Foreign ministry spokespersons. Why does Vishwaguru do this for like every single time?
I doubt between 400+ rallies, interviews and running the country Modiji has anytime to spend on twitter! It is the PMO's media management team who run his social media channels. These tweets are cleared by the PMO and then tweeted on the official channel. We have good relations with Iran, and i see nothing wrong in sending public condolences on the death of the leader of their country.

Mangal

Country flag
The way helicopter wreckage is in small pieces it resembles more like a blast. But may be it disintegrated into small pieces and burned out after crash. Anyways I will continue to have doubts over simple crash theory and I may be wrong. But Israel is very much capable of doing something like this and sending message of taking out any state head who dares to give order of attacking Israel.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
So why can't USA the almighty find MH370?
Crash at land where wreckage is highly visible from above and remains at a single place, much much easier to find than in open ocean where wreckage sinks immediately and drifted away within minutes of crash.

Every other country sent their condolences from their MEA accounts or Foreign ministry spokespersons. Why does Vishwaguru do this for like every single time?
That's just twitter. Official condolences will be forwarded by MEA.

Bruh, state mourning? like wtf. They imprison our sailors and launch their drones on our ships. Why is this level of simping even required?
Bruh if you haven't been reading news we are making up big time with Iranians. First we negotiated for Houthi's to not attack our ships, then we negotiated for release of any sailors which might be hijacked by Iranians, and now for Chabhar port deal.

sameer3694

I doubt between 400+ rallies, interviews and running the country Modiji has anytime to spend on twitter! It is the PMO's media management team who run his social media channels. These tweets are cleared by the PMO and then tweeted on the official channel. We have good relations with Iran, and i see nothing wrong in sending public condolences on the death of the leader of their country.
Eh, It's not a "good relationship" dude when they are still literally holding your sailors as prisoner. I would classify it as a working transactional relationship. It's one thing to send condolences to lets say the French president with whom we have good relations with and another to do it for this guy who doesn't give a F about our citizens.

And neither Putin nor Xi do this kind of stuff personally or announce state mourning in their country. It is all relayed though their respective foreign offices and spokespersons. Basic protocol for strong nation states.

sameer3694

Bruh if you haven't been reading news we are making up big time with Iranians. First we negotiated for Houthi's to not attack our ships, then we negotiated for release of any sailors which might be hijacked by Iranians, and now for Chabhar port deal.
Buddy, I do read the news.

Houthis are still attacking India bound ships. Infact, apart from giving them weapons, Iran doesn't even exert that much control over it's proxies. There's no command control structure. They are just a rogue terrorist group who don't care about what they attack.

This was just like 3 weeks ago.

And Iran has only released 6 of our sailors, that too after more than a month of negotiations and being holed up on that ship.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
هند هم برای شهادت رئیس‌جمهور ایران عزای عمومی اعلام کرد

🔹دولت هند ضمن اعلام تسلیت برای شهادت آیت‌الله سید ابراهیم رئیسی، رئیس‌جمهور و حسین امیرعبداللهیان، وزیر خارجهٔ ایران، فردا را در هند عزای عمومی اعلام کرد

سپاه سایبری پاسداران👇🏻
☑ @SEPAHCYBERY

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
India also announced public mourning for the martyrdom of the Iranian president

🔹The Indian government, while announcing its condolences for the martyrdom of President Ayatollah Seyed Ebrahim Raisi and Iran's Foreign Minister Hossein Amirabdollahian, announced public mourning in India tomorrow.

Pasdaran Cyber Corps
☑ @SEPAHCYBERY

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Buddy, I do read the news.

Houthis are still attacking India bound ships. Infact, apart from giving them weapons, Iran doesn't even exert that much control over it's proxies. There's no command control structure. They are just a rogue terrorist group who don't care about what they attack.
Yes, there is. MV Beshad which is an Iranian spy-ship acting as ISR for Houthis. Houthis have no idea what to hit in the open ocean.

This was just like 3 weeks ago.

And Iran has only released 6 of our sailors, that too after more than a month of negotiations and being holed up on that ship.
Indian-bound ship, not Indian flagged ship. Wonder why no Indian warships were attacked while we were literally all the time besides other NATO ships which got attacked almost daily ?

Sailors thing, I agree. Iranian foreign ministry (guy killed yesterday) told on press Indian crews are not detained and are free to go anytime. Not sure if that was a lie or the crews stayed due to some other reasons.

sameer3694

Yes, there is. MV Beshad which is an Iranian spy-ship acting as ISR for Houthis. Houthis have no idea what to hit in the open ocean.
Yeah, that is exactly why they hit can anything. They've even hit a Chinese bound tanker yesterday. They truly don't give a F. Last I heard wumaos online were boasting about how only western ships were getting pounded after Iran negotiations, but now their ass is getting crisped too.

Indian-bound ship, not Indian flagged ship. ?
Well, either way that doesn't make it any worse. Some Indian customer who paid the monies for the goods is still on the losing side.

Wonder why no Indian warships were attacked while we were literally all the time besides other NATO ships which got attacked almost daily
Well, that I agree with. They probably aren't that dumb to make too many enemies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles