Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhramos

Country flag
Ukrainian army camp Zelenopol'e, which was destroyed MLRS on the night of 10 to 11 July
New photos:

apple

I've added some comments and questions in red text.

-First the Baltic pipeline is not enough, they need the mediterranean one. OK, thanks for explaining

-Second the article is from April, the situation has changed, the gas/petroleum prices has plumbed regardless of the crisis in the producing countries (Libya, Russia, Iraq/Syria). The problem is that there aren't a lot of LNG plants to receive it as a consequence of NIMBY movements (Not In My Back Yard, worst kind of citizen, they say yes to everything only if it is far away from them).
But I think this could be easily solved as article says with LNG processing shipsSo, it's some kind of floating factory?, here in Venice zone we produce two(image belowYou're sure that wasn't a cruise ship?) of this a year, and I think they are relatively more complex than a normal frigate (they cost as a destroyer 800€ each one)

You got at least another dozen of shipyards with this capabilities in Europe and companies greedy for worktrue, so building ourselves LNG ships wouldn't be a problem.

-Third, this article come from The Economist, even if normally it is a good economic magazine it tends to be UK biased, now let's analyze the position of EU countries.

Now I will take in account Italy because it is the country I know better, and we know that Germany and France will do better most of the times so we can use my country as a "low standard"

In poor words if Italy is doing this well, and we are not using all the alternative energies in Europe (EX: wave movement is the best one because thanks to the moon there are always tides that will provide energy), imagine in how much time Europe is going to be able to say no to Russia/US.
Alternative energies and LNG processing ships sound like long term solutions i.e. it will take a long while till they are ready. If Europe is to not depend on Russia/ the US for it's energy requirements, where do you envision they will get gas in the short term? Middle East + minor producers?

Hey [edited]....whatever thread and wherever you may try to hide the truth can never be hidden about your country's support to NATO !!!

See the below links and educate your sorry [edited]!!!

http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natolive/topics_48899.htm

NATO: the Australian experience - The Drum (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

And beware....this is just the tip of the iceberg. If I dig even a wee bit deeper, you will have to take whole new lessons to catch up. First of all, learn to have manners before you go mud slinging.
Beware:rofl: doesn't bother me at all if you want to continue to attempt to derail this thread.

You're awesome, are you one of those guys who never admits he's wrong and just keeps digging himself into a deeper and deeper hole?

Unlike yourself I'm, unsurprisingly, quite familiar with Australia and wont be needing lessons from someone who has repeatedly claimed Australia is a member of NATO. Noticed you're now claiming Australia supports NATO, not that we're a member. So, it seems that you've educated yourself. Congratulations for your acquistion of new knowledge.

Last edited:

militarysta

Damage T-64BM <Bulat> from previous page - this time better photo.

Well, this tank is not destroyed, it's damage - not very hard to be honest. Interesting is lack of "Niz" (Knive) ERA casettes on tank turret top and marks after burned. IMHO this tank was hit by artilery or...ukrainian friendly-fire by air strike...
More or less - two weeks in repair plant and tank shoud be come back in service.

bhramos

Country flag
3 rebel T-64s captured/destroyed so far

where did the rebels get all these Trucks, tanks, sterla SAM........ so on?

bhramos

Country flag
OSCE finally visited Lugansk which was attacked by ukranian neo nazi army

Last edited by a moderator:

bhramos

Country flag
snezhnoe...

Last edited by a moderator:

bhramos

Country flag
Drone shot down by Ukrainian forces. Looks like another Russian made/operated Orlan-10

happy

Beware:rofl: doesn't bother me at all if you want to continue to attempt to derail this thread.

You're awesome, are you one of those guys who never admits he's wrong and just keeps digging himself into a deeper and deeper hole?

Unlike yourself I'm, unsurprisingly, quite familiar with Australia and wont be needing lessons from someone who has repeatedly claimed Australia is a member of NATO. Noticed you're now claiming Australia supports NATO, not that we're a member. So, it seems that you've educated yourself. Congratulations for your acquistion of new knowledge.
I strongly think that you have just described yourself and your activities.

This was my first post to you on this topic AND you are in fact unable to admit the reality that your govt implicitly supports NATO. So you have been trying very hard to disregard this fact and derail the thread....not me.

Hey...lets be fair and leave all the insecurity 'moderator role' crap........

BUT WAIT...YOU ARE ALSO A PART OF NATO !!!

This is one reason enough to ignore your rants. Perhaps you do not know why you automatically qualify to be ignored ?? Quite simple.....self-centeredness.
AND my second counter to your absurd claims.

Ya ya ya....everybody the world over knows that AU is unable to manage her own real estate and leasing it out to 'you know who' ...ha ha ha....all the while claiming fidelity through people like you.

Before commenting about geopolitics, go and learn your country history first.
And finally my last post:
Originally Posted by happy View Post
Hey [edited]....whatever thread and wherever you may try to hide the truth can never be hidden about your country's support to NATO !!!

See the below links and educate your sorry [edited]!!!

http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natolive/topics_48899.htm

NATO: the Australian experience - The Drum (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

And beware....this is just the tip of the iceberg. If I dig even a wee bit deeper, you will have to take whole new lessons to catch up. First of all, learn to have manners before you go mud slinging.
And to educate you further, NATO and USA are the biggest stumbling blocks and the whole reason why there is even a conflict in Ukraine. Shame on you and your country for supporting such mass murderers and trying to deflect the topic.

You have not once admitted to this fact. Nevertheless, you dare to accuse me of derailing this thread....you know what????........You are not man enough to admit the truth and maintain your dignity, i.e., if you are a male or maybe you or not, in which case I pardon your mischief.

Last edited:

bhramos

Country flag
16th July 2014, city Zhytomyr, western Ukraine
About 80 APC's were disabled because of thieves in ranks of Ukrainian army.

On the "Zhytomyr armored plant" near the city Zhitomir (western Ukraine) were disabled 78 middle armored APC's [BTR - armored transporter for infantry], because their details were stole. About this reported Anatoliy Matios, Deputy Prosecutor General of Ukraine.
Ukrainian armored vehicles on the "Zhytomyr armored plant" were "mothballed" and actually had to be ready for use at any time. However, the police found that it actually destroyed - 78 BTR's were disabled. Because they hadn't engines with gearboxes, towers [ mobile part with light cannon or heavy guns], sighting devices, radios and generators.
Source
TV agency which belong to Igor Kolomoisky
На Житомирщині майже 80 БТРів розікрали на запчастини - Новини України на 1+1 - ТСН.ua

bhramos

Country flag

In the photographs you see operation for rescue of 7 years boy from the ruins of destroyed five-storey building in the city Sneznoye, Donetsk republic. 7-year-old boy survived being in the void formed by fallen concrete slab floors. Boy already moved to Donetsk Regional hospital for treatment. All the victims have the necessary medical assistance.
Video
г.Снежное 15.07.2014 Авиабомбардировка мирных жителей Украинскими карателями - YouTube

Boy under ruins visible from 10.16

Meriv90

I've added some comments and questions in red text.

Alternative energies and LNG processing ships sound like long term solutions i.e. it will take a long while till they are ready. If Europe is to not depend on Russia/ the US for it's energy requirements, where do you envision they will get gas in the short term? Middle East + minor producers?

What i meant with the Cruise ship is that, if we can build that monsters building LNG processing ship isn't hard. And it is the short term (1-2 years solution) since the long term solution would be the onshore plant.

From who to import?

TO be honest? no idea, i know that the prices have plumbed that means that there is a surplus, it could be coming form Austrialia as it could come from a more troublesome Saudi Arabia.

apple

What i meant with the Cruise ship is that, if we can build that monsters building LNG processing ship isn't hard. And it is the short term (1-2 years solution) since the long term solution would be the onshore plant.

Ok, understood

From who to import?

TO be honest? no idea, i know that the prices have plumbed that means that there is a surplus, it could be coming form Austrialia as it could come from a more troublesome Saudi Arabia.
I was thinking that... The article was mentioning Libya was a major, but troublesome, exporter of LNG. Thanks for the map. Didn't know that many countries in the world had natural gas.

apple

I strongly think that you have just described yourself and your activities.

This was my first post to you
BUT WAIT...YOU ARE ALSO A PART OF NATO !!!
on this topic AND you are in fact unable to admit the reality that your govt implicitly supports NATO. So you have been trying very hard to disregard this fact and derail the thread....not me.
It was only in your last post that you started claiming Australia supports NATO instead of, Australia is a part of NATO. Now in this post you've expanded your claims to "govt implicitly supports NATO". Is this new claim of your meant to render all your old claims null and void?

To be honest, I am starting to get a bit confused as to what you claim Australia is...

And to educate you further, NATO and USA are the biggest stumbling blocks and the whole reason why there is even a conflict in Ukraine. Shame on you and your country for supporting such mass murderers and trying to deflect the topic.

You have not once admitted to this fact. Nevertheless, you dare to accuse me of derailing this thread....you know what????........You are not man enough to admit the truth and maintain your dignity, i.e., if you are a male or maybe you or not, in which case I pardon your mischief.
I disagree that NATO and the US are the reason for this conflict.

But, presume you understood that weeks ago which, inspired by the abuse directed at me, due to my opinions, from a moderator that shan't be named, lead you to sink to an even lower level of abuse than the other braying jackals. Still, I shifted your comments over to the Australia thread, where they may have had some relevance. But, you persisted in posting all your garbage here.

Australia has 0% relevance to the situation in the Ukraine and you "Happy" know less than 0% about Australia.

So sure, I dare to accuss of derailing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles