Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Do not confuse the statements of one politician who is known for his extraordinary statements all over the world and a topic that is constantly hovering in the Ukrainian media.
Popov offered to hang Ukrainians on lanterns, Krasovsky to burn our Constitution, Soloviev - to wash Russian tanks on Khreshchatyk, etc. Even your President is a boor and a necrophile.

Flash12

Country flag
Popov offered to hang Ukrainians on lanterns, Krasovsky to burn our Constitution, Soloviev - to wash Russian tanks on Khreshchatyk, etc. Even your President is a boor and a necrophile.
What can you say about Tymoshenko, who said that it is necessary to drop an atomic bomb on the Donbass? etc

You don't have to pretend to be innocent. This is definitely not about your politicians.

Flash12

Country flag
But we weren't scared. We are waiting for "visiting" to give in the face (пизды).
Oh yes, and the oligarchs and deputies who left the country - they just left for the holidays!

Akim

Professional
Country flag
And where is "Even your President is a boor and a necrophile." there? Quote it.
You lied that your grandfather fought. Great-grandfather - maybe because all the children of my age and older knew this vulgar rhyme before the performance of "Red Mold".

Flash12

Country flag
You lied that your grandfather fought. Great-grandfather - maybe because all the children of my age and older knew this vulgar rhyme before the performance of "Red Mold".
That is, you yourself confirmed that you know these poems from childhood. So you're a necrophile? Everyone in childhood heard these lines, including me. It's called folklore.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
That is, you yourself confirmed that you know these poems from childhood. So you're a necrophile? Everyone in childhood heard these lines, including me. It's called folklore.
Your President is lying and you are lying too. Folklore has no place in the speeches of politicians. And to quote a verse that says that he f@cks a princess in a coffin is not the best example for Russian culture.

Kumaoni

Nearly four hours into the 16th where I say. No signs of any “Russian invasion” yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles