Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

scatterStorm

Country flag
70%. I do not want. 😜
Putin, like his supporters, constantly lies.
You mean to say they neither want NATO nor Russian Confrontation?

How about you tell us about missile NATO missile sites in Estonia and Latvia, I am not sure of Belarus though?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
You mean to say they neither want NATO nor Russian Confrontation?

How about you tell us about missile NATO missile sites in Estonia and Latvia, I am not sure of Belarus though?
Do these countries have such bases? America removed nuclear weapons from Europe long ago.

scatterStorm

Country flag
USA is far from me. Neither Trump nor Biden is my President. But I know mass protests are allowed there too.
I am not sure what are you suggesting, you might be a bit disillusioned here my friend. There's no country in this world where mass protests are liked, unless you talk about my country where the PM had to come to an agreement with the farmers, because it was genuinely peaceful.

Although I agree that the context is a bit different, but see HK Protest as well. You can't predict what a mass could do, and if history has ever told us, our "bubba-fet" Napoleon used the mob to topple the French Monarchy.

A mob can be peaceful but you don't know when mobs have 100 dogs who can kill a single lion.

Hari Sud

Country flag
Believe it or not we are in the same situation as the WW2 before Japanese struck at Pearl Harbour, leading into US entry into the World War. The question has to be asked as to why Japanese did strike at the Pearl Harbour. US war propaganda never answers that. At the behest of loosing British who were forced out of South East Asia including Singapore, they asked America to cut off the Japanese oil supplies. The US obliged and irritated the hell out of Japan. It was an act of war by the US. Now the Japs wished to remove the threat to themselves before they capture Philippines, Borneo and other places where they could get oil and other resources. Hence they struck at Pearl Harbour and sank the US naval fleet.

A parallel exists in Eastern Europe today. US wishes to get as close to the Russian border and Ukraine seems to be right place to do it. That US step has irritated the Russian and they wish to remove that threat permanently. Half the threat they have already taken care off, a decade back with the capture of Russian Crimean peninsula and other half they are working on now to grab border area to create a no man’s land.

A solution for this …… have a neutral government in Ukraine which neither permits US influence nor Russian influence.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I am not sure what are you suggesting, you might be a bit disillusioned here my friend. There's no country in this world where mass protests are liked, unless you talk about my country where the PM had to come to an agreement with the farmers, because it was genuinely peaceful.

Although I agree that the context is a bit different, but see HK Protest as well. You can't predict what a mass could do, and if history has ever told us, our "bubba-fet" Napoleon used the mob to topple the French Monarchy.

A mob can be peaceful but you don't know when mobs have 100 dogs who can kill a single lion.

Of course there is always a risk. But mass protests are better than a social explosion when protests are prohibited.

scatterStorm

Country flag
Of course there is always a risk. But mass protests are better than a social explosion when protests are prohibited.
Than by that notion, NATO must go near China and ask them to stop allow HK protest, but would the Chinese do stop the protest, they would. I mean they are doing it so well that HK is now a Chinese Territory.

Last edited:

scatterStorm

Country flag
Believe it or not we are in the same situation as the WW2 before Japanese struck at Pearl Harbour, leading into US entry into the World War. The question has to be asked as to why Japanese did strike at the Pearl Harbour. US war propaganda never answers that. At the behest of loosing British who were forced out of South East Asia including Singapore, they asked America to cut off the Japanese oil supplies. The US obliged and irritated the hell out of Japan. It was an act of war by the US. Now the Japs wished to remove the threat to themselves before they capture Philippines, Borneo and other places where they could get oil and other resources. Hence they struck at Pearl Harbour and sank the US naval fleet.

A parallel exists in Eastern Europe today. US wishes to get as close to the Russian border and Ukraine seems to be right place to do it. That US step has irritated the Russian and they wish to remove that threat permanently. Half the threat they have already taken care off, a decade back with the capture of Russian Crimean peninsula and other half they are working on now to grab border area to create a no man’s land.

A solution for this …… have a neutral government in Ukraine which neither permits US influence nor Russian influence.
Your god-damn right my friend. History repeats itself. And George Orwell's books is a prophesy PERIOD.

Update

There's more to the story though, its related to Japanese emperor's hubris, and there cultural dominance philosophy, man these buggers (leaders of superpower nations) are doing the same old thing, proving there culture and philosophy is better than the other.

Another "Writing on the Wall".

:daru:

Last edited:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Than by that notion, NATO must go near China and ask them to stop HK protest, but would the Chinese do stop the protest, they would. I mean they are doing it so well that HK is now a Chinese Territory.
There's some kind of agreement on a transitional period.

scatterStorm

Country flag
There's some kind of agreement on a transitional period.
Agreement to what? HK? The Chinese PLAGF disguised as Police in HK is there, there children's books and schools have now whitewashed history and now teaching great emperor Xi's teaching.

I might wonder, would the Ukrainian civilians have the mantel to neither accept US whitewashing of history and Russians? The answer can be very disappointing.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Agreement to what? HK? The Chinese PLAGF disguised as Police in HK is there, there children's books and schools have now whitewashed history and now teaching great emperor Xi's teaching.

I might wonder, would the Ukrainian civilians have the mantel to neither accept US whitewashing of history and Russians? The answer can be very disappointing.
This is a difficult question because there is no single answer. First, we will fight off an external enemy, then we will sort it out inside our country.

Flash12

Country flag
70%. I do not want. 😜
Putin, like his supporters, constantly lies.
And immediately lied:
"Ukraine's accession to NATO is supported by 58% of Ukrainians, against 35%. 62% of people want to join the EU, while 32% have the opposite opinion.

This is evidenced by a survey of the sociological group "Rating", conducted on November 4-9.

Most of all, residents of the western and central regions want European integration, least of all, residents of the eastern regions, where less than half support joining the EU and NATO.

As evidenced by the dynamics of support for the entry into NATO of the Rating group, since March 2014, most of all Ukrainians want to join the Alliance."

BLUE - for NATO,
RED - against NATO

scatterStorm

Country flag
This is a difficult question because there is no single answer. First, we will fight off an external enemy, then we will sort it out inside our country.
It sure does, you and me both do not have the answers and surely do these leaders of great world order know them because of there excessive hubris which have disillusioned there cognitive abilities that starting a war either by Russian doing or NATO placing missiles or even ballistic missile defense systems (I'll come to that point later that placing a BMD, ballistic missile defense is also an act of war and why Putin is pointing to this rather than NATO pointing nukes at Moscow) will harm global economy. The repercussions of two superpowers colliding are very dangerous.

Coming to the your latter point, "will sort it out inside our country", even you know that there will be an American Puppet placed, much like when Russians once placed and you can't simply walk out once you sign NATO pact, look at Turks now, there inflation is at highest, they are printing more money, economy went to hospital.

Now, what I understand is that Putin is pointing towards those BMDs which will not allow Russian to have first strike capabilities, its like saying you can fire an arrow, but its a broken arrow and this will allow US to have the narrative that Russians strike first so we can make Moscow a rubble, nukes wouldn't be required.

So why all this fuss? If they can't retaliate then US might come knocking at there doors (whom am I kidding they already are) and Russians will have to negotiate on the terms of US... Again!

Its like what we say, humiliation at global stage, twice! Which is like, once a mistake is a mistake, twice is a failure.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
And immediately lied:
"Ukraine's accession to NATO is supported by 58% of Ukrainians, against 35%. 62% of people want to join the EU, while 32% have the opposite opinion.

This is evidenced by a survey of the sociological group "Rating", conducted on November 4-9.

Most of all, residents of the western and central regions want European integration, least of all, residents of the eastern regions, where less than half support joining the EU and NATO.

As evidenced by the dynamics of support for the entry into NATO of the Rating group, since March 2014, most of all Ukrainians want to join the Alliance."

BLUE - for NATO,
RED - against NATO

What's the difference.
I don't like joining NATO because I don't want to depend on the decision of Hungary or Croatia. This is not because I want to suck up to Putin. Your fans (Russia) are 12-15% of Ukrainians.

Flash12

Country flag
During Yanukovich protests were not prohibited. There were almost more of them than now. Recall the same protests of Chernobyl victims, tax Maidans, protests in Vradievka, etc.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
During Yanukovich protests were not prohibited. There were almost more of them than now. Recall the same protests of Chernobyl victims, tax Maidans, protests in Vradievka, etc.
Are you good at analyzing? I have never been a supporter of the Maidan, but I know that this is Russian aggression and I will continue to defend my country.

Flash12

Country flag
Coming to the your latter point, "will sort it out inside our country", even you know that there will be an American Puppet placed, much like when Russians once placed
Sorry, what puppet you mean Russians once placed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles