China Economy: News & Discussion

Azaad

Country flag
That is why I said the REAL world because in the real world the fox eats hare and tortoise.
I didn't copy. You did. I created. Maybe that is why the West created huge amounts of new things while India sat in darkness doing nothing for centuries. Creators vs golems
Foxes are hunted by other predators like lions & tigers too. That's the REAL real world . Err the Chinese are famous for copying . West CREATED & DEPENDED on the rest of the world for raw materials & markets. That era is ending. We're expecting the CCP to end it along with themselves. Then we'd have a new world order. Where we get to be creators once more while you live up to the maxim of the romance of the three kingdoms

Azaad

Country flag
I think everyone knows it's impossible to compete with Gwailou in 100m race and basketball, football fields, but they are still popular sports here. So don't put ideology in every debate, it's boring.

Wel, there are official Gold Medal Strategy with massive government investment, but the local and unofficial sports as profitable industry.

This is an unofficially and commercial 1v1 basketball contest on provincial level, i took my son to participate, just for fun.

The organizations, referrees, even the desgin of TIFOs, badges are driven only by business purpose. The are U6, U7... till U14, full of people.

View attachment 219969

View attachment 219960

View attachment 219961

View attachment 219962

View attachment 219963

View attachment 219964

Gal vs boy

View attachment 219965

View attachment 219966

Spalding as sponsor:

View attachment 219967

This kind of contest running every weekend here, the Nike or Adidas or Lining shoes with $200USD is not problem here, mid class here have strong comsumin power, those kids look slim, but they are 180cm+ tall...

View attachment 219970
The gwailou isn't good in 100 mtrs or basketball or football. The Africans are in the first two & the South Americans give the gwailou a run for their money in football. Where do you get your information from ?

I'm not bringing ideology into anything. Your masters the CCP are. Merely pointing out the obvious to you . Unless you think we aren't aware of it .

Err for basketball you do require tall kids. And much more than 180 cms +.

another_armchair

Country flag
I think everyone knows it's impossible to compete with Gwailou in 100m race and basketball, football fields, but they are still popular sports here. So don't put ideology in every debate, it's boring.

Wel, there are official Gold Medal Strategy with massive government investment, but the local and unofficial sports as profitable industry.

This is an unofficially and commercial 1v1 basketball contest on provincial level, i took my son to participate, just for fun.

The organizations, referrees, even the desgin of TIFOs, badges are driven only by business purpose. The are U6, U7... till U14, full of people.

View attachment 219969

View attachment 219960

View attachment 219961

View attachment 219962

View attachment 219963

View attachment 219964

Gal vs boy

View attachment 219965

View attachment 219966

Spalding as sponsor:

View attachment 219967

This kind of contest running every weekend here, the Nike or Adidas or Lining shoes with $200USD is not problem here, mid class here have strong comsumin power, those kids look slim, but they are 180cm+ tall...

View attachment 219970

USD 200 shoes, 180+ cm tall but not even a bronze yet at FIBA?

1693137726881.png

Tut tut...

Ok, politburo has added 100,000 social credits to your total score for the effort.

Wait a min.. is that Philippines at #13? Chokes...imma gonna drink myself to sleep tonight.

Last edited:

SexyChineseLady

GDP supposedly 1/5th the size of China sends lander to the forbidden corner of the moon, works on its own defence program ranging from stealth fighter to jet engine, has a road map and will eventually achieve its milestones ... looks like Goliath China is getting mighty nervous of India wondering what happens when India reaches the halfway mark?
1) India does not have an engine that powers a fighter and

2) India does not have a flying stealth fighter -- unlike Korea whom Chinese look at along with Japan as an inspiration and challenge to push our own work. Hope India can provide same inspiration one day!

Congrats on landing on the south pole of moon but the really forbidden part is the Dark Side of the Moon where there is no line of sight to control your equipment and China is the only country that had landed there -- four years ago :)

IMG_0420.jpeg

SexyChineseLady

That's the past. I'm referring to this year onwards. In any case do you seriously think the GoI or that of the US or EU or Japan trust the numbers CCP puts out. That they don't publicly say so is another matter altogether.

Where are the CCP figures for employment for Chinese between the age group 21-40 since June this year ?😉
Why would the future necessarily be any different?

You can simply go back in this thread -- Indians always predicting end of China and China always growing bigger and bigger :)
IMG_0419.jpeg

another_armchair

Country flag
1) You do not have an engine that powers a fighter and

2) you do not have a flying stealth fighter (unlike Korea.)

Congrats on landing on the south pole of moon but the really forbidden part is the Dark Side of the Moon where there is no line of sight to control your equipment and China is the only country that had landed there -- four years ago :)

View attachment 219977
Ours is a WIP and we will eventually get there with or without help unlike China that bought Israeli Lavi and rebranded it as J-10.

Some re-engineering that.. same went into your jet engine program which are rip offs of Russian AL-31s.

Good for China on the dark side of the moon mission... wouldn't have been difficult given how the CCP likes to keep everybody in the dark.

Azaad

Country flag
Why would the future necessarily be any different?

You can simply go back in this thread -- Indians always predicting end of China and China always growing bigger and bigger :)
View attachment 219978
Just 2-3 things different from last time.

1.) great helmsman 2.0
2.) Wuhan virus & post Wuhan virus China & the world
3.) Preparations for invasion of Taiwan.

All these three will play a vital part in deciding the future of China & the world.

If only you'd listened to Deng's advice of hiding your strength & biding your time for another 2 decades ... Alas ! Wasn't to be .

SexyChineseLady

Ours is a WIP and we will eventually get there with or without help unlike China
1) You do not have a working engine and are hoping for the US to give you the F-414

2) You didn't learn anything from Russia and AL-31 project

3)You people are making a BIG deal about this hoped for gift from the US as your great white hope in engines.

You are most certainly unlike China!

See this? It's an old J-10AS airframe. But WS-10 production is so efficient that the engine doesn't just equip the newest J-20s, J-16s, J-11BGs and J-10Cs but also it now re-equipting older aircraft!!!
IMG_0421.jpeg

Can your economy afford this? I do not see an indigenous Indian engine on even one aircraft for testing!

Look, can you afford to put an engine like the WS-21 on a stealth fighter project like the J-35?

Azaad

Country flag
1) India does not have an engine that powers a fighter and

2) India does not have a flying stealth fighter -- unlike Korea whom Chinese look at along with Japan as an inspiration and challenge to push our own work. Hope India can provide same inspiration one day!

View attachment 219977
I thought I wrote you before if we thought the AL-31 was a great TF we'd have already signed an agreement with the Russians to develop derivatives from it & what's more the Russians would definitely oblige us whereas they'd never do so for you irrespective of the amount of USD you'd pay them .

What you've is derivatives of those AL-31 in different iterations masquerading as your "indigenous TFs." Just for your information the IAF isn't too fond of the AL-31 . Which should tell you a thing or 2. On the other hand PLAAF has zero experience of western Fighter Aircrafts as it doesn't exercise with it nor did it ever get an opportunity to evaluate such FAs. All you do is exercise with the Russians & the Pakistanis . So you really can't be blamed for not being exposed to the best of the west .

Finally neither RoK nor Japan has any 5th Gen FA . Both are in the process of developing them . RoK has come up with a very advanced 4.5 Gen ++ as part of the Program which is split into 2 phases. After building the 4.5 Gen ++ prototype & testing it , they'd move on to develop their 5th Gen FA. Moreover Lockheed Martin is their consultant for the project & they're also involved in developing most of the avionics & sensors which'd go into both prototypes. Please read up more & stop embarassing yourself out here .

another_armchair

Country flag
1) You do not have a working engine and are hoping for the US to give you the F-414

3)You people are making a BIG deal about this hoped for gift from the US as your great white hope in engines.

See this? It's an old J-10AS airframe. But WS-10 production is so efficient that the engine doesn't just equip the newest J-20s, J-16s, J-11BGs and J-10Cs but also it now re-equipting older aircraft!!!
View attachment 219990

Can your economy afford this? I do not see an indigenous Indian engine on even one aircraft for testing!

Look, can you afford to put an engine like the WS-21 on a stealth fighter project like the J-35?
Kaveri is a test bed but it doesn't fit the bill - yet so we are dependent on the best we could lay our hands on - the F-414. We have not abandoned the project and it will continue.

Why are you pissing all over yourself when India is just 1/4 or 1/5th of China's GDP? You are an equal of USA, why get bothered by insignificant India?

You were eyeballing USA when Pelosi only had to do *this* to put your entire fleet back on the tarmac. :rotfl:

1693142357151.png

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
;)

From the Indian government:
View attachment 219948
At 5.20%, China would add about $1T to its economy this year.

At 5.90%, India adds about $200B.

China is adding 5 TIMES of what India adds every year so the gap grows massively every year.
Absolute chink logic :rofl:
No my little gook, you aren't. That isn't how nominal GDP growth is calculated, otherwise our GDP would've been $3.58 trillion instead of $3.75 trillion this year.

In Nominal terms India is growing 2.5 to 3 times faster than chicoms.

The gap isn't growing but narrowing, by 2030 the ratio would become around 3 times from 6 times last year.

This is why China can afford this many vital national security engine projects:

View attachment 219952

View attachment 219953

View attachment 219954

View attachment 219955

View attachment 219956
Affording junk ain't a flex when they spend more than half their time in maintenance and repair depots.

another_armchair

Country flag
Absolute chink logic :rofl:
No my little gook, you aren't. That isn't how nominal GDP growth is calculated, otherwise our GDP would've been $3.58 trillion instead of $3.75 trillion this year.

In Nominal terms India is growing 2.5 to 3 times faster than chicoms.

The gap isn't growing but narrowing, by 2030 the ratio would become around 3 times from 6 times last year.

Affording junk ain't a flex when they spend more than half their time in maintenance and repair depots.
Why should we play catch up when we can still detect their super-duper stealth aircraft with a cold war legacy asset like the Su-30 MKI.

Cheepek

It's a revelation by wumaos

another_armchair

Country flag

Look, it is a universally accepted truth that the WS-10 is a AL-31 ripoff.

The only effective and working planes the PLAAF has are carbon copies of existing beds from the
J-10 derived from IAI Lavi,
J-11 is a Su-27,
J-16 is a Su-30 MKK
and the
J-20 is a F-22 CRAPTOR with canards.

The average guy would've called you out and said 'poda maire' .. but I won't go down that path.

Azaad

Country flag

Look, it is a universally accepted truth that the WS-10 is a AL-31 ripoff.

The only effective and working planes the PLAAF has are carbon copies of existing beds from the
J-10 derived from IAI Lavi,
J-11 is a Su-27,
J-16 is a Su-30 MKK
and the
J-20 is a F-22 CRAPTOR with canards.

The average guy would've called you out and said 'poda maire' .. but I won't go down that path.
Correction . J-10 isn't derived from the Lavi. IT IS THE LAVI. The Israelis reportedly shipped a prototype in CKD or SKD form to the Chinese who assembled it & continuously upgraded it. That they learnt zilch from it is evident in the subsequent designs of the FAs they've come up with viz J-15 or the J-16 etc .

If the J-11 are the Su-27 built by China , the J-16 a rip off of the Su-30 MKK & the J-15 a copy of the Su-34 which like the latter is a Disaster with capital D , why aren't we seeing a similar design of the J-10 itself inspired by the F-16, if the Chinese claim it to be indigenous ? That's the only FA whose design philosophy is different & stands apart as compared to the rest of their FA fleet.

Last edited:

srevster

Country flag
Not just about nourishing, also about technologies, we are at next level. Hope u guys gain more than one gold medal in next Olympics, then will be higher position than Mongolia maybe.

Su Bingtian (Chinese: 苏炳添; pinyin: Sū Bǐngtiān; born 29 August 1989) is a professional Chinese track and field athlete specializing in the 100 metres event. As of 2022, he is the only sprinter of non-African descent to run the 100 m with sub-9.90 and sub-9.85, and the first ever Asian-born sprinter to break the 10-second barrier.

He is around 1.72m, the technologies helped a lot. And he is also a professor in university and have R&D tasks in daily work.

This is his paper.

View attachment 219949

View attachment 219950

View attachment 219951
Is that why India has the Asian record for 4x400m?

jai jaganath

Country flag

View attachment 219990

U have got few things wrong here
It's true we don't possess any aero engine in production
But we are not expecting USA to provide this critical tech
First point Kaveri isn't dead its just that the AB version is ditched but dry version will see production
Even govt has made it clear once dry version successfully integrated with ghatak and give required output then they will sanction further approval for testing and other necessities for AB version
I don't know whom are u indicating as 'you' but neither govt nor dfians are expecting usa to transfer engine tech
It's just that if we are ought to use GE-414 on Tejas mk-2, tedbf, amca then why not license manufacture it here to shorten the logistical issue
We rather going in for jv with Safran most probably for developing clean sheet 110kn engine with ipr being owned by both and this one replacing GE-414 in service
Again it's planned and govt is serious but anyway nothing very concrete
But one thing for sure neither us nor govt is hoping anything significant from usa regarding this field

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
That is why I said the REAL world because in the real world the fox eats hare and tortoise.
I didn't copy. You did. I created. Maybe that is why the West created huge amounts of new things while India sat in darkness doing nothing for centuries. Creators vs golems
india didnt created anything in hundreds year...coz our invaders make us busy to survive from 800 AD. but even we dont hv funding, we created in 100-200 years:-
1:- wireless communication - Jagdish chandra bose. (1895).
2:- raman effect - CV raman (1930)
3:- fiber optics - narinder singh kapani (1960).
4:- usb drive - ajay bhatt.
5:- pentium chip - vinod dham.
6:- hotmail/ email - sabeer bhatia.
first nd second got nobel price nd born nd died in india...others r born indians, but after live their life in other countries. so ur comment that "indian didnt invention anything" is stupid. i can give many example of ancient time indian invention also. now tell me in 100-200 year what chinese invention they make "unique". 😂😜

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles