China Economy: News & Discussion

rockdog

Country flag
Look at the bad Indian diet… we are so malnourished

@rockdog

Not just about nourishing, also about technologies, we are at next level. Hope u guys gain more than one gold medal in next Olympics, then will be higher position than Mongolia maybe.

Su Bingtian (Chinese: 苏炳添; pinyin: Sū Bǐngtiān; born 29 August 1989) is a professional Chinese track and field athlete specializing in the 100 metres event. As of 2022, he is the only sprinter of non-African descent to run the 100 m with sub-9.90 and sub-9.85, and the first ever Asian-born sprinter to break the 10-second barrier.

He is around 1.72m, the technologies helped a lot. And he is also a professor in university and have R&D tasks in daily work.

This is his paper.

Screenshot_2023-08-27-17-27-59-284_com.miui.mediaeditor-edit.jpg

Screenshot_2023-08-27-17-28-19-639_com.miui.mediaeditor-edit.jpg

Screenshot_2023-08-27-17-29-29-086_com.sina.weibo-edit.jpg

Last edited:

SexyChineseLady

;)

From the Indian government:
IMG_5934.jpeg

At 5.20%, China would add about $1T to its economy this year.

At 5.90%, India adds about $200B.

China is adding 5 TIMES of what India adds every year so the gap grows massively every year.

This is why China can afford this many vital national security engine projects:

IMG_5936.jpeg

IMG_5937.jpeg

IMG_5938.jpeg

IMG_5939.jpeg

IMG_5940.jpeg

brational

Country flag
;)

View attachment 219948

China is adding 5 TIMES of what India adds every year so the gap grows massively every year.

View attachment 219952

View attachment 219953

View attachment 219954

View attachment 219955

View attachment 219956
All are Junks. They will fall like flies in actual battlefield. Better you put your money for revival of the Chink Economy. Give some money to Poor Chinese who are getting perished due to starvation.

SexyChineseLady

So many asinine assumptions by the CCP troll army. :confused1:

I hoped the Chinese posters on this thread were not the regular 50 cent foot soldier type but I was totally wrong.

You people are trolling in a Chinese economy thread. I would be trolling if I go to an Indian ;)

You people are very strange!

Azaad

Country flag
Not just about nourishing, also about technologies, we are at next level. Hope u guys gain more than one gold medal in next Olympics, then will be higher position than Mongolia maybe.

Su Bingtian (Chinese: 苏炳添; pinyin: Sū Bǐngtiān; born 29 August 1989) is a professional Chinese track and field athlete specializing in the 100 metres event. As of 2022, he is the only sprinter of non-African descent to run the 100 m with sub-9.90 and sub-9.85, and the first ever Asian-born sprinter to break the 10-second barrier.

He is around 1.72m, the technologies helped a lot. And he is also a professor in university and have R&D tasks in daily work.

This is his paper.

View attachment 219949

View attachment 219950

View attachment 219951
;)

View attachment 219948

View attachment 219952

View attachment 219953

View attachment 219954

View attachment 219955

View attachment 219956
Competing against the gwailou & coming first or boasting about the number of competitions you win is a typical Communist & Chinese trait. The USSR used to be the highest gold medal winner in all Olympics . Where's it today or the system which threw up those athletes ?

Basically the CCP needs something to boast about to prove to it's slaves that the trade off those slaves have indulged in by sacrificing their freedoms including the freedom to choose those who rule over them in lieu of a better more secure economic future was & is a good bargain.

As far as the growth of the Chinese economy goes , let's see your GDP growth rates for a couple of years before you pronounce who's winning .

Remember the hare & tortoise race .

another_armchair

Country flag
You people are trolling in a Chinese economy thread. I would be trolling if I go to an Indian ;)

You people are very strange!
Strange?

Dudeeeee... did you even realize what you just did here.. ?

Read it. Once, twice, thrice.. till you get it... especially the 5 times part and assumed the music will run till kingdom come.

You just dropped pants and said, come screw me.

Not in a mood to indulge so couldn't help but laugh my ass off.

another_armchair

Country flag
Competing against the gwailou & coming first or boasting about the number of competitions you win is a typical Communist & Chinese trait. The USSR used to be the highest gold medal winner in all Olympics . Where's it today or the system which threw up those athletes ?

Basically the CCP needs something to boast about to prove to it's slaves that the trade off those slaves have indulged in by sacrificing their freedoms including the freedom to choose those who rule over them in lieu of a better more secure economic future was & is a good bargain.

As far as the growth of the Chinese economy goes , let's see your GDP growth rates for a couple of years before you pronounce who's winning .

GDP supposedly 1/5th the size of China sends lander to the forbidden corner of the moon, works on its own defence program ranging from stealth fighter to jet engine, has a road map and will eventually achieve its milestones ... looks like Goliath China is getting mighty nervous of India wondering what happens when India reaches the halfway mark?

KurtisBrian

Country flag
SexyChineseLady said he/she is "blue", thus KMT, from Taiwan.

real world shows that after their stupid race both the hare and tortoise were eaten by the fox.
Terry, the black Goo, Gou probably named his company Fox Conn job because he wants to consume others be they fast or slow.

SexyChineseLady

Yes, please wait a few years before talking ;)

Your government said this:
IMG_5934.jpeg

You can do the math.

China adds $1T every year with those numbers to India's $200M. The gap widens massively annually :)

Azaad

Country flag
SexyChineseLady said he/she is "blue", thus KMT, from Taiwan.

real world shows that after their stupid race both the hare and tortoise were eaten by the fox.
Terry, the black Goo, Gou probably named his company Fox Conn job because he wants to consume others be they fast or slow.
Sexychineselady says a lot of things which needn't be true & in any case is something which we take with a fistful of salt.

The tortoise & hare story doesn't end with a fox gobbling them down . You're mixing up fables. It happens when you tend to copy a lot with nothing original worth the name in terms of cultural output.

A good example being the name Terry . This kind of blind aping of the west or westernization comes easily to the Chinese in terms of taking western names or customs or attire or even adopting western brands which is why the share of luxury western goods in the Chinese market is quite high. You lack the mentality to create a high value brand simply because to you everything Chinese has to be economical i.e cheap with everything else associated with being cheap following.

Azaad

Country flag
Yes, please wait a few years before talking ;)

Your government said this:
View attachment 219959

You can do the math.

China adds $1T every year with those numbers to India's $200M. The gap widens massively annually :)
That's the past. I'm referring to this year onwards. In any case do you seriously think the GoI or that of the US or EU or Japan trust the numbers CCP puts out. That they don't publicly say so is another matter altogether.

Where are the CCP figures for employment for Chinese between the age group 21-40 since June this year ?😉

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Sexychineselady says a lot of things which needn't be true & in any case is something which we take with a fistful of salt.

The tortoise & hare story doesn't end with a fox gobbling them down . You're mixing up fables. It happens when you tend to copy a lot with nothing original worth the name in terms of cultural output.

A good example being the name Terry . This kind of blind aping of the west or westernization comes easily to the Chinese in terms of taking western names or customs or attire or even adopting western brands which is why the share of luxury western goods in the Chinese market is quite high. You lack the mentality to create a high value brand simply because to you everything Chinese has to be economical i.e cheap with everything else associated with being cheap following.
That is why I said the REAL world because in the real world the fox eats hare and tortoise.
I didn't copy. You did. I created. Maybe that is why the West created huge amounts of new things while India sat in darkness doing nothing for centuries. Creators vs golems

another_armchair

Country flag
The darkest period for the subcontinent was when we were under Islamic rule followed by Brishit+sundry other whitoid Eu colonist rule.

Without the number system.. these whitoid cretins wouldn't know what to do with the 0.

rockdog

Country flag

I think everyone knows it's impossible to compete with Gwailou in 100m race and basketball, football fields, but they are still popular sports here. So don't put ideology in every debate, it's boring.

Wel, there are official Gold Medal Strategy with massive government investment, but the local and unofficial sports as profitable industry.

This is an unofficially and commercial 1v1 basketball contest on provincial level, i took my son to participate, just for fun.

The organizations, referrees, even the desgin of TIFOs, badges are driven only by business purpose. The are U6, U7... till U14, full of people.

IMG_20230827_183852.jpg

IMG_20230827_182514.jpg

IMG_20230827_182624.jpg

IMG_20230827_182653.jpg

IMG_20230827_182739.jpg

IMG_20230827_182908.jpg

Gal vs boy

IMG_20230827_183349.jpg

mmexport1693132209137.jpg

Spalding as sponsor:

IMG_20230827_182937.jpg

This kind of contest running every weekend here, the Nike or Adidas or Lining shoes with $200USD is not problem here, mid class here have strong comsumin power, those kids look slim, but they are 180cm+ tall...

IMG_20230827_184246.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles