China Economy: News & Discussion

SexyChineseLady

Haha . 🤣 That means Greens know that common sentiment is against Commie filth , that explains why they will try to portray opposition pro-CCP state.

But Taiwanese population know that both are anti CCP state , hence voted for KMT which have fought against anti commie filth

You need to cope Because we are talking about Taiwan.
CCP state is 3 times poorer than Taiwanese and also lack basic freedom like voting for your own govt. And don't even forget zero Covid festival of Emperor Xi.
There is no space for red in the battle of green and blue.😉

No, you are coping by trying to convince a Chinese person with family on Taiwan what the KMT stands for ;)

KMT is the party of Chinese Nationalists. They are for the Republic of China unlike the DPP who are for an independent Taiwan. This division is very clear and explicit.

Cross strait relations always get better with the KMT in power with less chance of war and more prosperity all around :)

I think you are coping and hoping a war breaks out because commie China is five times wealthier than India.

But what you don't understand is that in general Chinese people, including those of us outside the mainland, are nationalists like the KMT meaning we care about China not the CCP -- though the commies in China haven't done a particularly bad job since it is now the largest economy in real terms in the world ;)

SexyChineseLady

Lol. Democratic nations including India are a lot wealthier and safer than riot-a-day, industrial-fires-every-afternoon cesspit called CCPia. You see the fake wealth that the peasants think belongs to them in CCPia is not really theirs. It is really for the CCP party secretaries to launder in the Macau and transfer to the West. Everyone with a moderate amount of IQ knows this. Maybe you are part of a party Secretary family and living off of the blood money of the poor Chinese peasants? I can see your frustration as the CCP empire is collapsing and you/your family is about to lose your living. Oppression lasts only so long. Propaganda has an expiry date. And it has expired. Beginning of the end for the CCP tyrants?
Democratic nations like Japan, Korea and Singapore are wealthier than China.

But not India, I'm afraid. Democratic India is about five times poorer than a communist hellhole.

If China becomes democratic then you can multiple the five times by at least two and we'll get 10 times or more ;)

You can check per capita income of free chinese territories like Taiwan and Hong Kong versus India to extrapolate how a democratic China would perform!
Per Capita NominalPer Capita PPP
Hong Kong$49700$70700
RoC$35513$71224
India$2466$7220
PRC$12556$19170

Last edited:

rockdog

Country flag
Democratic nations like Japan, Korea and Singapore are wealthier than China.

But not India, I'm afraid. Democratic India is about five times poorer than a communist hellhole.

If China becomes democratic then you can multiple the five times by at least two and we'll get 10 times or more ;)

You can check per capita income of free chinese territories like Taiwan and Hong Kong versus India to extrapolate how a democratic China would perform!
Hong Kong$49700$70700
RoC$35513$71224
India$2466$7220
PRC$12556$19170
In 2022, will the Bangladesh's per GDP still higher than Indian? any idea?

NutCracker

Country flag
Cross strait relations always get better with the KMT in power with less chance of war and more prosperity all around :)

I think you are coping and hoping a war breaks out because commie China is five times wealthier than India.
No, you are coping by trying to convince a Chinese person with family on Taiwan what the KMT stands for ;)
Be honest and tell me how many days have you spent in Taiwan in your last 20 years ?😉

KMT is the party of Chinese Nationalists. They are for the Republic of China unlike the DPP who are for an independent Taiwan. This division is very clear and explicit.
ROC, but without Commie filth.. why do you always forget to mention the rest ??

But what you don't understand is that in general Chinese people, including those of us outside the mainland, are nationalists like the KMT meaning we care about China not the CCP -- though the commies in China haven't done a particularly bad job since it is now the largest economy in real terms in the world ;)
Haha CCP's little pinks like you should stop bending stats as per your wishes. Why are you using "real terms" now ?? You are second in Nominal.

You think I wont catch you in such act ?😉
In your earlier comment you said India is poorer 5 times , you used nominal terms ,
But in PPP ( real as you say it) we are 40% of China.

GDP, PPP (current international $) - China, India | Data (worldbank.org)

You look down at Indian but Taiwanese are 200% richer than CCP's filth , imagine what they think about CCP state.

EDIT-Damn you made another comment while selectively using nominal numbers.

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
In 2022, will the Bangladesh's per GDP still higher than Indian? any idea?
Don't talk about Bangladesh
Seriously man
They rebased their economy to get higher gdp and to keep currency stabilized they spent a lot of forex
Such act of rebasing and increasing the economy is not gonna help in near future
Coming to this year if they rebate again then yes they can showoff higher if not then no

SexyChineseLady

Be honest and tell me how many days have you spent in Taiwan in your last 20 years ?😉
I must have been to Taiwan between over 10 times since I was a kid and between three weeks and a month each time. When Ma Ying-Jeou and the KMT won and were in control we were there every summer :)

BTW, Ma was actually born in Hong Kong where we also have family. We're Blues there too! The white-worshippers are Yellows :)

ROC, but without Commie filth..
Yes! What makes you think we would mind a democratic China and see the per capita income rise to this level? :D

Hong Kong$49700$70700
RoC$35513$71224
India$2466$7220

NutCracker

Country flag
I must have been to Taiwan between over 10 times since I was a kid and between three weeks and a month each time. When Ma Ying-Jeou and the KMT won and were in control we were there every summer :)

BTW, Ma was actually born in Hong Kong where we also have family. We're Blues there too! The white-worshippers are Yellows :)

Yes! What makes you think we would mind a democratic China and see the per capita income rise to this level? :D

Hong Kong$49700$70700
RoC$35513$71224
India$2466$7220
Aww. Put CCP land's numbers too. it looks empty , or you are sad that I compared you sentiments towards India with Taiwanese sentiments towards commie China ??

Per Capita Nominal

Per Capita PPP
Hong Kong$49700$70700
RoC$35513$71224
India$2466 $7220
PRC$12556$19170

SexyChineseLady

Aww. Put CCP land's numbers too. it looks empty , or you are sad that I compared you sentiments towards India with Taiwanese sentiments towards commie China ??

Per Capita Nominal

Per Capita PPP
Hong Kong$49700$70700
RoC$35513$71224
India$2466$7220
PRC$12556$19170
;) Taiwanese sentiments towards China resulted in not only millions of Taiwanese living and working in China but also hundreds of billions in investment and the seed for China's electronics industry. Many of the top figures in China's semicon industry come from Taiwan -- they will make their impact felt in the coming years as they now have the world's largest chip market to themselves :)

My own sentiments towards India is I really like the people, place and culture though I never visited. Not sure what you think is my sentiment!

rockdog

Country flag

Per Capita Nominal

Per Capita PPP
Hong Kong$49700$70700
RoC$35513$71224
India$2466$7220
PRC$12556$19170
Why Greater Hindu area incudes India, Pak, SL, BD, have such low per GDP than Greater China area like Mainland China, HK, TW, Macao ... The area was almost totally destroyed during WWII.

NutCracker

Country flag
Why Greater Hindu area incudes India, Pak, SL, BD, have such low per GDP than Greater China area like Mainland China, HK, TW, Macao ... The area was almost totally destroyed during WWII.
Is that high GDP isn not due to commie policies but due to benevolent west that raised you against Soviet commies ??
WW2 destruction has no connection , or we can similarly say why German Per capita gdp is 5 times of commie filths despite getting destroyed 2 times.

Also half of those those countries you mentioned are filled with anti-Hindu majority.

SexyChineseLady

Is that high GDP isn not due to commie policies but due to benevolent west that raised you against Soviet commies ??
WW2 destruction has no connection , or we can similarly say why German Per capita gdp is 5 times of commie filths despite getting destroyed 2 times.

Also half of those those countries you mentioned are filled with anti-Hindu majority.
This really interests me.

Democratic countries are always many times wealthier than the commie countries at their borders. South Korea is wealthier than North Korea. Thailand is wealthier than Laos and Vietnam. Japan is wealthier than China.

Democracy is a better system for wealth everywhere. This is an ironclad rule.

Well almost ironclad because of the glaring exception of democratic India which is much poorer than commie China next to it!

This befuddles me.

At any rate, China could democratize and get even wealthier. India is already a democracy so this as good as it gets for India?

prasadr14

PrasadReddy

Democratic countries are always many times wealthier than the commie countries at their borders. South Korea is wealthier than North Korea. Thailand is wealthier than Laos and Vietnam. Japan is wealthier than China.

Well almost ironclad because of the glaring exception of democratic India which is much poorer than commie China next to it!

This befuddles me.

At any rate, China could democratize and get even wealthier. India is already a democracy so this as good as it gets for India?
Democracies before they become democracies go through major upheaval.
China when it becomes a democracy will be no exception. There will be major social changes, purges, revolts and deaths before you become a democracy.

If you think CCP is going to let go of the golden goose called China, you are sorely mistaken.
For the party, the party is supreme, not China.
It will not hesitate to cull millions of Chinese if push comes to shove.
For the party, Chinese people are nothing but cattle whose sole purpose if to provide delicious milk for the party. When the milk stops, the culling will begin.

Eventually after millions of deaths and decimation of CCP, you might see a democracy if you luck out.

NutCracker

Country flag

This befuddles me.

India will grow substantially by the time stagnated CHina gets democratised . Maybe India catching up will be the trigger for Chinese population to democratise their nation.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
India will grow substantially by the time stagnated CHina gets democratised . Maybe India catching up will be the trigger for Chinese population to democratise their nation.
Never have dictators willingly let go of power in the entirety of human history.

SexyChineseLady

Democracies before they become democracies go through major upheaval.
China when it becomes a democracy will be no exception. There will be major social changes, purges, revolts and deaths before you become a democracy.

If you think CCP is going to let go of the golden goose called China, you are sorely mistaken.
For the party, the party is supreme, not China.
It will not hesitate to cull millions of Chinese if push comes to shove.
For the party, Chinese people are nothing but cattle whose sole purpose if to provide delicious milk for the party. When the milk stops, the culling will begin.

Eventually after millions of deaths and decimation of CCP, you might see a democracy if you luck out.
You hit the nail on the head ;)

That is the main reason why Chinese nationalists would rather just let the CCP muddle along instead of a revolution.

And for muddling along, the Chinese people (and that includes not just those on the mainland) got the world's largest economy, the world's top trading nation and generally a lot of wealth for Greater China including for Taiwan.

Obviously, Indians want apocalypse now in the Taiwan Strait or a civil war in China so that the Chinese economy can be taken down a notch or two but things are generally good enough that Chinese don't need war to create immediate change.

But more freedom in the future will create a wealthier China ;)

SexyChineseLady

Why isn't India at the level of Taiwan or Singapore now? You're a democracy and been one for decades.

As a Chinese I can tell you for certain that the mainland would be stupendously richer if it were freer. China today is much freer than Mao's time and is wealthier accordingly.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles