Arjun Main Battle Tank (MBT)

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
French Sagem`s Fire control System and CCTV for Tank Commander

French FCS and CCTV for Tank Commander

French FCS for Tanks
=================

On asking the personal at stall said, It is same FCS used on Arjun tank and Malaysian PT-91, But specs are different as per used demand, On asking how different is Arjun FCS compare to leclerc FCS, The person said, Its minor ..

hitesh

French Sagem`s Fire control System and CCTV for Tank Commander

=================

On asking the personal at stall said, It is same FCS used on Arjun tank and Malaysian PT-91, But specs are different as per used demand, On asking how different is Arjun FCS compare to leclerc FCS, The person said, Its minor ..
I heard Pakistani Alkhalid use Same optics

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

Blood+

Country flag
Very nice proposals by the Ukrainians Kunal bhai.So did the IA show any ibterests??

Blood+

Country flag
There is nothing has to do with majority of IA, Its MOD ..

MOD has a very strong Russian lobby influence, There is little hope for Ukrainians ..
Yeah right,my bad that I forgot such an obvious and fundamental affair.And now when I realise it.......it sucks.......it sucks ----ing big time man.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
A traitor was unmasked

On February 23, a traitor was unmasked when Indian investigators swooped on the house where Inderpal Singh Kushwaha, just retired from the Army, lived. They found enough proof to be convinced that Kushwaha worked for Pakistan's spy agency, the Inter Service Intelligence (ISI). The raid on his Cariappa Marg residence in the leafy, deceptively somnolent Jhansi Cantt yielded deployment details of Indian Army's Arjun tank regiments, CDs with classified information on war games, classified minutes of the meetings involving senior army officers, a copy of a confidential battle presentation by the Gorkha regiment, annual confidential reports of Army officers and more. A top intelligence officer said that the 51-year-old mole had been shipping top military secrets to his ISI handler Sikander in Pakistan for the last 7-8 years. Kushwaha had codenamed Sikander 'Major Anil.'
Source : Pakistani Agent of Fear Sends Chill Down Defence Ministry Spine - The New Indian Express

Austinjimson

Hey guys will arjun mk1 be equipped with remote weapons station so that commander dosen't need to be exposed while firing AA gun or meachine gun??

Sent from my GT-I8730 using Tapatalk

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Hey guys will arjun mk1 be equipped with remote weapons station so that commander dosen't need to be exposed while firing AA gun or meachine gun??

This is why I miss @Twinblade ..He is the One Who correctly reply such Questions

Last edited by a moderator:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
MK2 not MK1, Hope in future MK1 get RCWS as an upgrade ..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles