AMCA - Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (HAL)

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Which stealth aircraft are we more likely to go against in the future? J20, J-31 or TFX or cough cough Project Azm.?
Tf x ,never gonna be true 5th gen , turks thought with some nato ka maal renaming they can make a stealth fighter , they plan to make a aircraft carrier , lhd , and many other too, madraschaap .

J 20 and j31 quite possible if and only if conflict arises

SavageKing456

Country flag
Considering the fact that FC-31 and AMCA have almost similar designs, so how true western propaganda is that FC-31 is a non-stealth useless aircraft, at the end our design and FC-31 look similar (although they are very different in every design aspect but Iโ€™m talking about surface area).

FC-31 will have both EODAS and EOTS.
No way fc-31 look similar to AMCA
The cockpit section is entirely different I'd say and wing

FalconSlayers

เคงเคฐเฅเคฎเฅ‹ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคคเคฟ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคฟเคคเคƒ
Country flag
No way fc-31 look similar to AMCA
The cockpit section is entirely different I'd say and wing
I said that but Iโ€™m talking about surface area.

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag
Both will have a maximum takeoff weight around 25-26 tons.
However, unlike TEDBF there area on geometric area restriction on fuselage and wings on AMCA.

flanker99

Country flag
I wish ADA would copy(get inspired from) the canopy and wing shape of F22. Not only because of looks but also function. Even KFX will have a better canopy IMO.
Unlikely to happen IAF doesn't seem to care for bubble canopy...if u look at TEDBF it has a bubble canopy and NLCA 's cockpit visibility also seems to be better than just lca

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
I wish ADA would copy(get inspired from) the canopy and wing shape of F22. Not only because of looks but also function. Even KFX will have a better canopy IMO.
I think They do have a minor inspiration from YF-23

joy_tilak

Country flag
IWBs

F-35

AMCA
View attachment 83502
4 SAAWs / 2 large glide bombs + 2 AAMs

As you can clearly see, F35 despite being a Medium sized aircraft can carry either 6 AAMs or 2*AAMs and 2*2000pound bombs. In comparison, AMCA can carry either 4*AAMs only or 2*AAMs & 2*1000pound bombs or more lighter bombs.

What will happen is India wont have the capacity to destroy strong concrete bunkers etc in stealth mode because of which IAF will complain again about the weapons carrying capacity.

gutenmorgen

Country flag
As you can clearly see, F35 despite being a Medium sized aircraft can carry either 6 AAMs or 2*AAMs and 2*2000pound bombs. In comparison, AMCA can carry either 4*AAMs only or 2*AAMs & 2*1000pound bombs or more lighter bombs.

What will happen is India wont have the capacity to destroy strong concrete bunkers etc in stealth mode because of which IAF will complain again about the weapons carrying capacity.
There will be no complaining. IAF exactly knows what AMCA will be able to carry. That being said, it has always been my belief that IAF will need a bigger bird as well, hence my frustration about an absence of even a plan to get/develope a 150kn+ engine (maybe even 200kn+ considering future needs). A bigger bird that can carry a "normal" payload in a stealth airframe, when in non stealth mode/airframe, will also be a good mki replacement in the future.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag

For your kind information , drdo and american have different approach , drdo has stopped making big big claim and then delivering short if it ,then improving it , this is american way.

Second and important thing , which missile it is , don't say aim 120 , look at fin positioning and size , amca models are rendering with astra mk 1 and 2 . It's iwb depth is u clear ,so if ut us deep enough ,then 1000 kg bomb is reality

Amca can too carry 5 aam

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
There will be no complaining. IAF exactly knows what AMCA will be able to carry. That being said, it has always been my belief that IAF will need a bigger bird as well, hence my frustration about an absence of even a plan to get/develope a 150kn+ engine (maybe even 200kn+ considering future needs). A bigger bird that can carry a "normal" payload in a stealth airframe, when in non stealth mode/airframe, will also be a good mki replacement in the future.
Mki replacement is distant thing might be amca successor .

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag

The payload you shown is a dummy payload ,look at missile , this is for show off purpose that this model us in development , and ,look at the partition of bays this will be removed for any upgradation to iwb

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles