AMCA - Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (HAL)

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
You pissdrinkers, Pakistan will have its own Fifth Generation Intercontinental Galactical Fighter Project Azam of the Hazam. Completely made in Rawalpindi, China.
Galactic fighter title is already taken by JF17 blunder, have to think of something new

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Sorry my bad, I had drawn a conclusion based on this pic, but I feel it is the landing gear bay.
That's what I thought, because I clearly remember some European guy doing an analysis on the J-31 comparing it to AMCA

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Lemme do some digging, it was some time ago
I'll post it
Considering the fact that FC-31 and AMCA have almost similar designs, so how true western propaganda is that FC-31 is a non-stealth useless aircraft, at the end our design and FC-31 look similar (although they are very different in every design aspect but I’m talking about surface area).

FC-31 will have both EODAS and EOTS.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Considering the fact that FC-31 and AMCA have almost similar designs, so how true western propaganda is that FC-31 is a non-stealth useless aircraft, at the end our design and FC-31 look similar (although they are very different in every design aspect but I’m talking about surface area).

FC-31 will have both EODAS and EOTS.
Ya'll Nibbiars Kitne Chade hai?.

Articles