AMCA - Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (HAL)

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
Any idea , will amca cockpit wil use voice recognition , active voice cancellation in cockpit , touch panel , advanced hmds .

Well is their any future for hologram tech
Voice recognition they have already tried on hawk-i
Perhaps voice cancellation too
Touch panel........duh!!???

HMDS would be something along the lines of JHMCS, maybe the first iterations bought off the shelf

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Voice recognition they have already tried on hawk-i
Perhaps voice cancellation too
Touch panel........duh!!???

HMDS would be something along the lines of JHMCS, maybe the first iterations bought off the shelf
Why not touch panels , whole info can't be seen on screen ,if a particular info should be presented on whole dislay ,it require touch panel , otherwise consumes time in operating panels.

Yeah touch panel need to be tested and proven .

Haldilal

เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคœเฅ€เคจเคพ เคนเฅˆ, เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคฎเคฐเคจเคพ เคนเฅˆ
Country flag
Can anyone clarify on where the ifr probe will be located in AMCA?
Ya'll Nibbiars refer to your Profile Picture then you will Knew.

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
Why not touch panels , whole info can't be seen on screen ,if a particular info should be presented on whole dislay ,it require touch panel , otherwise consumes time in operating panels.

Yeah touch panel need to be tested and proven .
It was not there in the cockpit mock up, weird considering how easy it is to manufacture touch interface panels, BEL already does that I believe

Tactical Doge

Country flag
How can you confer it isn't touch panel
Idrw reported it being a touch display, but from the content I have seen so far it is said as a WAD not specifically said a touch display, there is doubt, but you can be sure it will be a touch display in the final iteration

Vamsi

Country flag
Idrw reported it being a touch display, but from the content I have seen so far it is said as a WAD not specifically said a touch display, there is doubt, but you can be sure it will be a touch display in the final iteration
It will have touch screen from starting itself . Didn't you see HVT's SPORT video. In that he uses touch screen features.

Tactical Doge

Country flag
It will have touch screen from starting itself . Didn't you see HVT's SPORT video. In that he uses touch screen features.
Yes I did

MonaLazy

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

เคงเคฐเฅเคฎเฅ‹ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคคเคฟ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคฟเคคเคƒ
Country flag
Good work! ๐Ÿ‘

What is the reason for partitioning the IWB into two halves? Doesn't removing the center wall give more volume flexibility to play with?

View attachment 83449

Also what is the totally un-aerodynamic mound on the top surface between the twin canted tails/engines?

View attachment 83450
Maybe a clamp for the hook to bring this AMCA model to the AeroIndia-21.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Good work! ๐Ÿ‘

What is the reason for partitioning the IWB into two halves? Doesn't removing the center wall give more volume flexibility to play with?

View attachment 83449
Yea but it's definitely there.. Tagging @Kuntal
Also what is the totally un-aerodynamic mound on the top surface between the twin canted tails/engines?

View attachment 83450
Maybe a clamp for the hook to bring this AMCA model to the AeroIndia-21.
It's on the renders bc ๐Ÿ™‚

Some sort of auxiliary intake scoop & exhaust. Pretty compact if that's the case.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

mandestiny

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles