AMCA - Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (HAL)

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Considering the fact that FC-31 and AMCA have almost similar designs, so how true western propaganda is that FC-31 is a non-stealth useless aircraft, at the end our design and FC-31 look similar (although they are very different in every design aspect but I’m talking about surface area).

FC-31 will have both EODAS and EOTS.
Westerners claim that about the chinki FC31 only about Material stealth I believe
Once I saw some comparison showing the Honeycomb shape alloys used in the F-35 and how it better helps absorb Radio waves wrt Ram coatings combined with geometrical stealth (same case with su57)
Also the Canard part about J-20, although I donno much about that

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Westerners claim that about the chinki FC31 only about Material stealth I believe
Once I saw some comparison showing the Honeycomb shape alloys used in the F-35 and how it better helps absorb Radio waves wrt Ram coatings combined with geometrical stealth (same case with su57)
Also the Canard part about J-20, although I donno much about that
They also go in saying how China is poor in manufacturing avionics and this that

Tactical Doge

Country flag
They also go in saying how China is poor in manufacturing avionics and this that
How they will criticise AMCA, only time will tell
I do believe in some degree their holier than thou attitude will cloud their judgement,

Tactical Doge

Country flag
I have little knowledge on that
Maybe @Bleh can throw some light
It's from the official DRDO site
And DAS the way I understand it is basically a set of discrete Electro-optical sensors on the body of the aircraft combines the input and feeds it into the JHMCS providing the pilot with increased situational awareness,

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
And DAS the way I understand it is basically a set of discrete Electro-optical sensors on the body of the aircraft combines the input and feeds it into the JHMCS providing the pilot with increased situational awareness,
So what about the IRST? EOTS or podded or conformal IRST.

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Old video released by Lockheed Martin

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Can you tell me the difference between DAS and DCMAWS?
Go by the name , das is distributed aperture system , dcmaws , dual coloured missile approach warning system .

Das is actually used to not just notify you about missile but give a overall situational awareness of the 4π sterdian aerospace around you .

Dcmaws is a less advanced system compared to it ours is in ir band ,need to cover more spectrum , it tells you about missile in your surrounding.

Ir dcmaws are very prone to cold and moist environment , while uv based are blinded in sunlight .

By covering wider spectrum , visible , ir and uv ,we can develop a much better system than any das .

We have the ground tech need modification and advancement

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Go by the name , das is distributed aperture system , dcmaws , dual coloured missile approach warning system .

Das is actually used to not just notify you about missile but give a overall situational awareness of the 4π sterdian aerospace around you .

Dcmaws is a less advanced system compared to it ours is in ir band ,need to cover more spectrum , it tells you about missile in your surrounding.

Ir dcmaws are very prone to cold and moist environment , while uv based are blinded in sunlight .

By covering wider spectrum , visible , ir and uv ,we can develop a much better system than any das .

We have the ground tech need modification and advancement
Dcmaws is for fulfilling different requirements I believe, obviously exceptional situation awareness is achieved in DAS, but DCMAWS alerts the pilot when missile is fired with as little false alarms as possible,

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Nope. Not very well aware about details... I don't wanna misinform.

Not hitherto-unseen glide bomb. Most likely the Khagantak, that we saw in Aero India model. Looks very much like it.
Can AMCA be integrated with CATS program?

Blank

Country flag
Which stealth aircraft are we more likely to go against in the future? J20, J-31 or TFX or cough cough Project Azm.?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles