Aircraft Crash Notification

Neptune

Country flag
5 crashes in less than 4 months of nearly all types of aircrafts bakis have.

This is a terrible attrition rate for just 4 months especially considering the size and limited flying hours Pakistani pilots get. A lot of people including myself predicted that the Pakistani attrition rate will get worse due to heightened tensions with India and the need to train more and fly more combat air patrols.

It’s very unfortunate for the dead pilots and their families but Pakistanis have laughed and mocked Indians for years after an Indian aircraft would crash. They probably don’t feel so high and mighty anymore.

AbRaj

Country flag
This is a terrible attrition rate for just 4 months especially considering the size and limited flying hours Pakistani pilots get. A lot of people including myself predicted that the Pakistani attrition rate will get worse due to heightened tensions with India and the need to train more and fly more combat air patrols.

It’s very unfortunate for the dead pilots and their families but Pakistanis have laughed and mocked Indians for years after an Indian aircraft would crash. They probably don’t feel so high and mighty anymore.
I wish at least one pilot would have survived.

IndianHawk

Country flag

This is direct result of balakot strikes.
Porky's were sitting pretty using cheap jehadis against India now they have to constantly prepare for Indian air strike which can go 80-100km inside Pakistan at will.

Result is now they are losing costly aircrafts and experienced pilots . The very elites of porkistan.

So we have raised the cost of terrorism. It's not just poor cheap jehadis anymore it's now English educated pilots / officers of porkistan. Let's see now how long can they continue this .

IndianHawk

Country flag
I wish at least one pilot would have survived.
So as long they operate porky - chinki built aircrafts they will keep losing lives . Porky airforce is killing them by using junk aircrafts.

AbRaj

Country flag
So as long they operate porky - chinki built aircrafts they will keep losing lives . Porky airforce is killing them by using junk aircrafts.
Nah , far another reason.
You should know the toll it takes to Eject from a aircraft going down. Both physical and mental

Neptune

Country flag
This is direct result of balakot strikes.
Porky's were sitting pretty using cheap jehadis against India now they have to constantly prepare for Indian air strike which can go 80-100km inside Pakistan at will.

Result is now they are losing costly aircrafts and experienced pilots . The very elites of porkistan.

So we have raised the cost of terrorism. It's not just poor cheap jehadis anymore it's now English educated pilots / officers of porkistan. Let's see now how long can they continue this .

My theory is that Pakistan will now scale back its flights to reduce its attrition rate. These accidents are bad PR and financially costly, not to mention operating cost are higher now due to operating costs per hour. It’s no fluke, the higher attrition rates is due to more flights.

AbRaj

Country flag
No everyone must die.

We should devise a plan to increase the crashes ourselves.diwn planes without war.

Trainees are also devil spawn let them burn and suffer.
Bro these Mushaks(Rats) are wrath of allah on fidels. Who are we to interfere with his/her wish

Alfalfa

Country flag
It's part of Package
Machines are bound fail
Good pilots safe
Im sorry no.... we cant say oops these things happen or look look Bakis had 4 crashes, if a 21 crashes or a 27 (if they still fly) its still understandable, but there is no reason a UPG needs to crash.... this is just embarassing

Akula

Country flag
Im sorry no.... we cant say oops these things happen or look look Bakis had 4 crashes, if a 21 crashes or a 27 (if they still fly) its still understandable, but there is no reason a UPG needs to crash.... this is just embarassing
I think Mig-29UPG has crahed after long time, probably after 9-10 years. Last I checked Indian airforce crashes on Wikipedia, I couldn't find any Mig-29 UPG crash on the list(after 2010).
Good thing is both pilots are safe.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Why Even Rafale's ,F-16,Euro-fighter or Even F-35 can crash Why not UPG

When you Fly Machines Consecutively for 100-150 + hours Per year They Will develop Some Snags Its Bound To happen With every Machine even your Car

in last 22+ years Service only 10 MKI's Crashed Whereas Russian air force had 38 crashes of there Su-27
in 30 + years

An Aircraft Service years are 25-30 years Max-40 years
So Even if IAF crashed 10-15 more MKI's in Next 10-15 years It Will be No worry Since We already increasing its number beyond 300+

Alfalfa

Country flag
I think Mig-29UPG has crahed after long time, probably after 9-10 years. Last I checked Indian airforce crashes on Wikipedia, I couldn't find any Mig-29 UPG crash on the list(after 2010).
Good thing is both pilots are safe.
Was a single seater, not a trainer.... yes Mig 29 crashes are rare... quality of the ac inventory is improving for sure.... but these are still happening at a rate which should be unacceptable... everyone keeps talking about how our flying hours/crashes ratio is among the best in the world but noone has shared any concrete study or statistics to back that claim and no Al Baki airforce is NOT the benchmark

Alfalfa

Country flag
Why Even Rafale's ,F-16,Euro-fighter or Even F-35 can crash Why not UPG

When you Fly Machines Consecutively for 100-150 + hours Per year They Will develop Some Snags Its Bound To happen With every Machine even your Car

in last 22+ years Service only 10 MKI's Crashed Whereas Russian air force had 38 crashes of there Su-27
in 30 + years

An Aircraft Service years are 25-30 years Max-40 years
So Even if IAF crashed 10-15 more MKI's in Next 10-15 years It Will be No worry Since We already increasing its number beyond 300+
Please refrain from using bold and CAPS LOCK, its akin to yelling... awkward having to tell this to senior members

WARREN SS

Country flag
everyone keeps talking about how our flying hours/crashes ratio is among the best in the world but noone has shared any concrete study or statistics to back that claim
So Let Me give Example of Su-27 Of Russian Air-force

They crashed over 38 Planes in last 40 years '

scatterStorm

Country flag
IAF MiG-29 crashed today in Punjab. It was an upgraded UPG single seater. :crying:

Luckily Pilot managed to bail out.

Technical snag 👉 IAI avionics or those cracks in the tailfin? Lets see what the report comes from IAF. IMHO if we try to do everything in the platform, fit this news system, oh lets fit those avionics from IAI, you know what, lets upgrade those engines too... by the time you realize, you've a completely a new system which was never mean to operate on standard levels. Now we are down to 1 more less jet in our inventory. :smash:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles