2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

N4tsula67

Country flag
The kind of split that is between Left and Right is quite wide, I really think if this keeps on US might be looking at a civil war like situation in a few years. I mean this has to be the first time that this kind of steps are being taken to gain power at any cost and that too so blatantly.

I mean if Trump refuses to stand down then definitely BLM, Antifa types rioting all over US weakning US stability.
Many Experts have predicted this scenario since 80s-90s for US. Muricans were just ignorant about it. America is heading towards a civil war.

Abhay Rajput 02

The kind of split that is between Left and Right is quite wide, I really think if this keeps on US might be looking at a civil war like situation in a few years. I mean this has to be the first time that this kind of steps are being taken to gain power at any cost and that too so blatantly.

I mean if Trump refuses to stand down then definitely BLM, Antifa types rioting all over US weakning US stability.
Indeed but not just usa but majority of democratic country will be in civil war in the next 4-5 decades including india. However i would only say riots gonna happen this time .

captscooby81

Country flag
Did they called the election to Joe in AZ , PA, MI ??? are its still counting and J J B leading them by huge margins ?

captscooby81

Country flag
Then its almost end of the road from Trump .

Also something is very strange you see only trump and his family members countering about the election manipulation . No other republican senators are throwing their support to him or coming out to stand with him which shows they also want him to go .

They are happy they won their senate seats and happy letting trump go down

Fucking looks like every lifetime politician inside republican hated trump and wanted him out

Wisconsin and Michigan to Biden don't know about others

Last edited:

Abhay Rajput 02

Did they called the election to Joe in AZ , PA, MI ??? are its still counting and J J B leading them by huge margins ?
Trump had to win PA + GA+Az/NV . Right now in az and nv biden is leading. If he cant flip one of them he will lose certainly. Also he had to maintain his leads too in GA AND PA

Satya Indra

Country flag
Illhan omar and rashida are AAA+ Islamists
Also involved in voter fraud. There is one video claiming Illhan Omar is involved in the vote for cash. ACO Plus 3, the worst of Democrats kind will be running the white house and destroying the American economy with their Green-New Deal.

Worst time for US. Will also have a very negative impact on India.

captscooby81

Country flag
I know things are going to be tough for us not because there is a Non friendly president in white house , It's because we had president in white house who didn't give any value to the narratives set by our internal presstitutes and naxals. He ignored them

They now think their voices will be playing loud in washington thanks to biden or kamala because they can lobby to them thru their extended connections from Open society to bla bla and Jihadi channels .

Lets be clear we are not having nukes or missile's pointed towards washington or california and shooting missiles every month into seas and claiming we will nuke american that is done by fat uncle kim who is under sanctions

We are not doing marches in the streets with shouts of death to israel or zionist or funding terror group across middle east in name of that and threatening israel and developing nuclear weapons to nuke them,
Iran does that and they are in sanctions .

Max we will face flak for doing anything related to illegal occupied territory of ours by pakistan
Trying to implement a common citizen code
Trying to conduct a credible census
and Trying to create a register for citizens and identifying illegal infiltrators and removing them from govt benefits

For doing these if we are going to get punished by a president or govt of third country then so be it these are our internal issues which has no business for third country to poke

If we are going to live trying to be nice to everyone then we are going to do more harm to ourselves than our enemies .

Get the diplomats and give then a full dressing down and send them back .

Let the biased media internationally do what they want write as many op-ed or articles calling us what ever just make sure the messaging inside the country is right

American's cant vote in our elections its Indian's who has to do it so get them in your focus and if any social media giant is going to play games with that then grow some balls and take actions rather trying to be pleasing puppet

N4tsula67

Country flag
I saw some libbus saying Paper ballots are better option in India and EVM should be banned bla bla bla.
They are citing some Havard research on "Why Paper Ballots are better than Electronic Voting machines".
As expected here we go the Paper Ballot demand train go brrrr in India
The paper they are citing:
It is a propaganda paper lmao

Satya Indra

Country flag
It was pure hate that defeated Trump. Biden didn't win, actually, Trump lost and so the people of the free-world called the USA.

So the biggest loser due to China Virus is Trump and the USA, the biggest gainer of course China. They have got rid of the only leader who challenged CCP at every stage.

Trump said it multiple times that in Jan 2020 they signed a deal with China, making the US gaining billions of dollars in tariffs. But then China Virus came. Initially, he was thinking this new deal could work out but after China Virus he said he ll not forgive CCP.

So it was a perfectly played game, and DEMs were either aware of it or were involved. Introduce the virus, cause civil unrest in the US via BLM, and all that shit. Because it's very easy to fool Urban White Women. Then comes the large quantities of Mail-in ballots, which will make voting fraud a piece of cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles