2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumata

I am not sure how correct i am in my assessment but we expected similar situation in post bush era as well with obama but we sailed it nicely and without any damage. Those thinking of this as death kneel should remember that foreign policy elements do not get affected much by the changed presidents in WH .

they will have internal repercussions for sure but foreign policy is independent as such.... So trade will continue as it is

Tumba

Tihar Jail
Banned
I am not sure how correct i am in my assessment but we expected similar situation in post bush era as well with obama but we sailed it nicely and without any damage. Those thinking of this as death kneel should remember that foreign policy elements do not get affected much by the changed presidents in WH .

they will have internal repercussions for sure but foreign policy is independent as such.... So trade will continue as it is
obama admin was even putting UPA 2 the easiest puppets they can find anywhere to dirt....
Obama tried to follow chinese G2 push into reality before chinese real intentions were infront of them..
Modi literally signed all green accords and gave a pass to many NGOs to have a positive relation with Obama.. these green accords will put India into circular debt as renewable energy equipment maintenance is costing India a leg and an arm...

another_armchair

Country flag

Can you list out the strategic victories and zero interference we saw from the Amerikunts during Bush and Obama era? The worst interference and two faced chicanery came from Obama administration during UPA.
Modi and Swaraj had to do some serious course correction and get the house in order between India and US.

How has the Nuke deal benefited us? We got NSG waiver and instead put our capital on Solar. We have kept the whole world waiting for reactor orders while PM Modi has simply ditched nooklear energy and instead gone for renewable energy. This might help us hit the high notes with the Biden camp and Tesla might start retailing in India with a fat import tax break. Win win for all. If we manage to keep Biden happy, he might keep Kamala off our backs for some time. Not sure how we deal with the other banshees like Omar, Pramila and other LeftLib feminazis.

SavageKing456

Country flag
Kamala is a christo bitch ... a good feeler connect from India was turned to check all demands in the letter ...
This is nothing,Lol
Commie law would've said more harsh words earlier if it wasn't election time.
Apparently they have to appease Indians too,wait and watch how they lecture us.
They will use more harsh words on us than ever said.

Poseidon

Country flag
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
kamala was after Modi throat before even Modi basically endorsed Trump,,,
forget friendly ... Modi knows how to keep away from toxic ppl....
lip service at most same way was shown to hillary...
I am not talking about Modi but US-India defence and trade/economic relations

Tumba

Tihar Jail
Banned
I am not talking about Modi but US-India defence and trade/economic relations
India US relations wont get much attention in early years of demorats only when American MNC margins needs to be increased India card is played against chinese...
regarding defense the exercises will continue but India will be pressured on trade front demorats are basically MNC agents they want to open Indian insurance market for American frauds and other financial sectors trust Modi govt to be firm on that.
i dont see India signing big ticket deals with Us anytime soon

Kumata

Can you list out the strategic victories and zero interference we saw from the Amerikunts during Bush and Obama era? The worst interference and two faced chicanery came from Obama administration during UPA.
Modi and Swaraj had to do some serious course correction and get the house in order between India and US.

How has the Nuke deal benefited us? We got NSG waiver and instead put our capital on Solar. We have kept the whole world waiting for reactor orders while PM Modi has simply ditched nooklear energy and instead gone for renewable energy. This might help us hit the high notes with the Biden camp and Tesla might start retailing in India with a fat import tax break. Win win for all. If we manage to keep Biden happy, he might keep Kamala off our backs for some time. Not sure how we deal with the other banshees like Omar, Pramila and other LeftLib feminazis.
Kamala - I don't know what power she holds in wider scheme of things as VP. I rarely see American VP's making tough policy decisions.., they seems more like President of india whose position is name sake while PM holds all the power....

Even Bidens influence will be limited to wider trade laws... than there is congress as well to keep him in check where republican will not let him die peacefully.....US is run by Bussiness man .... $$$$$'s untill they keep flowing , nobody gives a hoot to what biden or kamala smokes...there is a reason why whole silicon valley wants trump to go ... they want a liberandu there who can dance to their tunes .. Biden will be a puppet....

As for china goes, they will be happy...i expect CCP to be more assertive but they wont be able to do much.... Other than barking like a rabid dog here & there... I expect the ice to continue with them as it is....

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

Modi didn’t ditch nuclear power, the American company for which US government was lobbying for closed shop, so deal was signed with France instead. Forgot the name of American company.

Kumata

Modi didn’t ditch nuclear power, the American company for which US government was lobbying for closed shop, so deal was signed with France instead. Forgot the name of American company.
I guess u mean Westinghouse :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles