2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011

General Dalbir Singh COAS and all ranks Indian Army express their heartfelt condolences to the family members of Gunner Manoj K Kushwah , Rifleman Prabhu Singh and Rifleman Shashank K Singh of 57 Rashtriya Rifles who attained martyrdom in Machhal Sector. Indian Army deeply mourns the loss of these brave soldiers who made the supreme sacrifice in the line of duty. We pray to the almighty to give their families the courage and strength to bear this irreparable loss.

Credits - ADGPI - Indian Army

=====================

porky_kicker

Country flag
if pakis r on the backfoot and asking for ceasefire , why the hell r we obliging them ?

i fail to understand this .
why not keep killing pakis untill we want , the decision should be ours

we indians dont know how to enforce our writ ruthlessness and with finality, that is why the pakis time and again fuuk with us.

i guess it has to do something with us being the descendants of the idiot prithviraj chauhan

thethinker

Country flag

Their mug shots ..

Please enter a message with at least 30 characters.
They look stoned and drugged. It won't be surprising considering how since medieval ages, assassins were drugged before carrying out suicide missions in exchange of afterlife with 72 virgins.

The one on the left looks retarded, one in the middle already looks like he has planned out his afterlife with his 72 and the one on right seems to be wondering if 72 virgins include goats as well. :lol:

nick_indian

Country flag
Nepalese are 98% hindus and hate Muslims.
Religion has nothing to do with this. Most Indian muslims support India. Jammu Muslims and Kargil Muslims in Kashmir also support India. I had a Muslim friend in college who joined the army. Someone also mentioned Afganistan which supports India and is a bigger victim of Paki terror than India is. Please dont write crap about religions. Don't fall in the Pakistani trap , that's exactly what they want.

I request the Mods here to not allow hateful posts against religions please. Let's grow this forum and not make this a Muslim hating society.

lcafanboy

Country flag
LAMO

View attachment 11825

Khalis will easily buy this snake oil.

Had Indian Government and India ordered Sikhs to empty the land of Guru Nanak and allowed Sikhs to retain it (Nanakana sahib, Panja sahib, Kartarpur sahib) as a part of Indian Punjab believe me Sikh soldiers of Indian army navy and air force are more than enough for Pakistan Army and Pakistan itself.

Their destructive power alone will make Pakistan Army piss in pants.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
not allow hateful posts against religions
Why? Religions are not protected against criticism, feel free to criticize mine. If Muslims don't want to read criticism about Islam, they can go bury their heads inside sand.

Meanwhile, I'd recommend that you read through this and then share your thoughts

http://english.ghazwa-e-hind.org

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
“Pakistan reserves the right to respond to unprovoked Indian firing at the place and time of its own choice,” Director General Military Operations (DGMO) Maj. Gen. Sahir Shamshad Mirza made it clear to his Indian counterpart, as nine Pakistanis civilians and three soldiers embraced martyrdom near at the Line of Control (LoC) on Wednesday.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/121423-Pa...-its-own-choice-DGMO-tells-Indian-counterpart

Regardless of whether you believe GeoTV or not, IMO an escalation is imminent.

raheel besharam

“Pakistan reserves the right to respond to unprovoked Indian firing at the place and time of its own choice,” Director General Military Operations (DGMO) Maj. Gen. Sahir Shamshad Mirza made it clear to his Indian counterpart, as nine Pakistanis civilians and three soldiers embraced martyrdom near at the Line of Control (LoC) on Wednesday.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/121423-Pa...-its-own-choice-DGMO-tells-Indian-counterpart

Regardless of whether you believe GeoTV or not, IMO an escalation is imminent.
Just a cover up planted story to make paki general look strong, he called our DGMO to ease the tensions. I don't think LoC will now get heated up. Let's see....but the time is crucial as fatso is about to retire.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Baweja should not be allowed anywhere near military installations, she is a self proclaimed "Fiercely independent. 'presstitute' 'isi agent' paid media' and whatever else you like coz it doesnt matter'"

Ahh these pressitudes !!

Some of them should also become collateral damage.:facepalm:
Maybe then they will understand the term

nick_indian

Country flag
Why? Religions are not protected against criticism, feel free to criticize mine. If Muslims don't want to read criticism about Islam, they can go bury their heads inside sand.

Meanwhile, I'd recommend that you read through this and then share your thoughts

http://english.ghazwa-e-hind.org
I dont see anyone abusing Hindus or Sikhs here and rightfully so then why target Muslims if our enemy just happens to Muslim who have btw hurt more Muslims then Hindus ?

Again I will suggest the same thing. Don't fall for the Pakistani trap.

IndianHawk

Country flag
I dont see anyone abusing Hindus or Sikhs here and rightfully so then why target Muslims if our enemy just happens to Muslim who have btw hurt more Muslims then Hindus ?

Again I will suggest the same thing. Don't fall for the Pakistani trap.
It is Pakistan which is turning it's land grab fantasy into religious Islamic jehad.:doh:

So while bashing Pakistan it's reason d'être aka Islam also gets trolled . :hmm:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles