2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
On the aspect of pakis accepting their casualties this time.

It could also mean that DG ISPR Bajwa is also being sacked. Maybe he is no longer interested in keeping up the charade. Much of the raheel sharif's larger than life persona is credited to Bajwa.
I doubt the same person can be made to promote two COAS.

Because officers casualties are very hard to hide it was disclosed by media and civilians before ISPR

raheel besharam

I'll trust Indian sources anyday compared to third class cunning ISPR...... 8 pak soldiers were killed in total.

Meanwhile DGMO Lt. Gen Ranbir SIngh press release. I think situation will ease now.
df.jpg

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Battle of Nangi Tekri is an important mile stone in the history of Indian Army. It brought honour and glory to the history of Indian Army. It brought honour and glory to the Indian Army thereby epitomizing the saga of bravey and courage that our Indian Army possess.

Enemy with two companies of 18 POK was holding this feature and major weapons were deployed at Jugle Tekri , Jungle Baump and Nangi Tekri. 21 PUNJAB was tasked to launch an offensive. CO 21 punjab decided to capture the most dominating feature , Nangi Tekri and Jugle Tekri in phase -I.

The attack on Nangi Tekri Left and Right was successfully carried out by Alfa & Bravo company under the gallant leadership of Major Sher Singh Grewal and Major PS Bhains respectively . Sepoy Avatar Singh attained martyedom silencing the enemy Medium Machium Machine Gun and he was awarded Vir Chakra posthumously. Jungle Tekri was captured by Delta company under Major BR Ahuja.

In phase -II Jungle Bump and Dhip were captured. Charle Company under Major Bhupendra Singh captured Company under Major Bhupendre Singh captured Jungle Bump by 0215 hr on 11 Dec. 1971 Major Mubarik Singh led the assault on Dhip. The assauly was launched through a mine field and troops were able to reach the outskirts of Dhip by 0600 hr on 11 dec with minor causalities. The enemy tropps were further pushed down towards sonari village which is on the eastern bank of Poonch River.

The capture of the nanga takri on 11 dec 1971 firmly secured the soputhern shoulder of poonch corridor. The battle till date is testimony to the gallantry of our brave man.

http://www.earlytimes.in/newsdet.aspx?q=166594

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Can people in the know confirm whether we have deployed 155mm guns and are using them?

Bullet

Country flag
Bracking News Pakistan requested for DGMO level meeting. News Natoon TV

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

hammer head

Country flag
Ok so finally pigs have come knocking at the door asking for respite !! So today our fallen were avenged and 15 pigs including 02 officers were killed in Rajouri sector 8 NLI has been razed to ground and all the fwd posts decimated and now biting dust. Civilian count is much higher and i have no love lost for that so won't even discuss that.

Some members mentioned use of 155MM med guns which is not true however,105MM was used. Todays Retribution was something which was not witnessed before. As of now their is no firing. But expect the pig to come back again in the morning.

thethinker

Country flag
Typical napak behaviour by Pakis.

a) Escalate conflict and try to become a mard-e-momin against evil Indian baniya army
b) Get bitch slapped hard by the baniyas
c) Come to a cease fire agreement
d) But build a local narrative for Pak awam in Paki media and madarsas using propaganda about how the brave gazis subdued the baniyas
e) Repeat steps a to d

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
This cannot be called vengeance. If we kill and mutilate 3 chinese soldiers on the border, do you think this will be the extent of the Chinese response? We need to kill 50-60 porkis at least. We need to start destroying roads, buildings, bridges, etc. We all remember how in 2014 our guys fucked the pokis up even harder than this. But did that stop the paki practice of cross border firing? No. Did it stop the paki practice of infiltration? No. These "retaliatory" strikes mean nothing, since the life of a porki soldier means nothing to a porki General. We have to hit them where is hurts, and right now they are not hurting.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles