2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Pukis are now crying to stop firing
Not acceptable!

First, they should make sure that this cross border infiltration stops! India has lost so many soldiers in past one month for this???

They want cease fire to get a stalemate situation. And later boast about it and continue the cross border infiltration.

indiazain

Country flag
WOW ,I guess quite a few Porkies got roasted and toasted.Now shameless Porkistan DGMO is waveing a white flag and raheel sharief taking cover like a coward under the retirment excuse.I never knew pigs bark.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Not acceptable!

First, they should make sure that this cross border infiltration stops! India has lost so many soldiers in past one month for this???

They want cease fire to get a stalemate situation. And later boast about it and continue the cross border infiltration.
WOW ,I guess quite a few Porkies got roasted and toasted.Now shameless Porkistan DGMO is waveing a white flag and raheel sharief taking cover like a coward under the retirment excuse.I never knew pigs bark.
This is not a white flag, they have a much bigger threshold for that. If we celebrate this as a victory then we will be left with egg on our faces in a few days when they retaliate. They are just whining about civilian casualties, we should inform them that due to the high infiltration from those areas, every civilian is regarded as a potential terrorist and we will not rest until all infiltration stops.

indiazain

Country flag
The funny thing about Porkis ISPR is that every he claims that lives are lost weather army or civilian on his,he has an even higher count of Indian army casualties. Of course this is a Joke that I know is beyond Porkis.How can they even possibly when they are getting bombed.I guess ISPR is geeting wrong inputs or may be no inputs from the frontline.

nick_indian

Country flag
The funny thing about Porkis ISPR is that every he claims that lives are lost weather army or civilian on his,he has an even higher count of Indian army casualties. Of course this is a Joke that I know is beyond Porkis.How can they even possibly when they are getting bombed.I guess ISPR is geeting wrong inputs or may be no inputs from the frontline.
ISPR creates its own inputs.

30 chars.

indiazain

Country flag
This is not a white flag, they have a much bigger threshold for that. If we celebrate this as a victory then we will be left with egg on our faces in a few days when they retaliate. They are just whining about civilian casualties, we should inform them that due to the high infiltration from those areas, every civilian is regarded as a potential terrorist and we will not rest until all infiltration stops.
No I am not saying we let our guard down even one bit. However we need to do a little housekeeping and start killing all separatists and burhan wanis mercilessly.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
On the aspect of pakis accepting their casualties this time.

It could also mean that DG ISPR Bajwa is also being sacked. Maybe he is no longer interested in keeping up the charade. Much of the raheel sharif's larger than life persona is credited to Bajwa.
I doubt the same person can be made to promote two COAS.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles