2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Army know what best to do, Let them decide ..

Ghum fir ke fir se stalemate hogaya? There has to be a way to break this jinx of 'full scale war will break out'. Can't use Air power, can't use MLRS, max we are allowed to use is 35km range artillery. On top of that I don't understand why we can't cancel that Wagha dance everyday? We are trying to isolate them by banning actors, cricketers, which is right, we should refuse to share a stage with Pakistan anywhere where it makes them stand shoulder to shoulder with us and claim credibility as India's equal.

Bullet

Country flag
Today we used Boforce which caused to kill 10 civilans. News source danik jagran

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Today we used Boforce which caused to kill 10 civilans. News source danik jagran

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
This is very good if true.

Why India has to fear escalation, it should be Pakistanis fearing escalation given the kind of sins they are doing.

nick_indian

Country flag
I want more. This isnt enough.

This will go on till it doesnt start snowing in kashmir. Once that happens and once infiltration becomes impossible all guns from Pak will fall silent. That will coincide with Raheel Sharif departure. This will just last for another 5 days. Make the BLOODY MOST OF IT. KILL as many Pakis as you can till then.

nick_indian

Country flag

what should be done now? they are begging now but they wont stop sending terrorists
We should not stop till the time snow arrives in Kashmir. Pakistanis will continue this crap till the time infilitration doesnt become impossible due to snow. Once that happens India should also stop. Raheel Sharif will also leave by then. Till then India should kill as many as impossible and make life hell for them.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag

what should be done now? they are begging now but they wont stop sending terrorists
Don't get it twisted bro, DGMO level talks would be to whine about civilian casualties, there will be a retaliation from the other side. Something has to break this stalemate.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles