2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Well tommorow I am going to Raxaul to meet family of a Martyr (Jitendra Singh bsf,martyred on 29th Oct) and will offer them financial support of 2 lakh rupees(it's a small amount but the best I could do)

I don't know how to offer them this and where to start from.

Just need your help.

On topic: my faith in this gov is skyhigh

Brood Father

Country flag
No ceasefire...no meeting if DGMO is required ..porkies are untrustworthy bag of shits , they will be back when things cool becuase they want to highlight Kashmir issue and what is the best way than LOC violation
Firing should not stop , let there be casualty..for 1 of ours kill 10 becuase life of one indian is equal to 10 porkie

nick_indian

Country flag
One thing I wanted to ask. Do we not have Indian snipers at the LoC ? A lot of our soldiers were lost to Pakistani snipers but I haven't heard of any Indian snipers taking out Pakis.

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
Religion has nothing to do with this. Most Indian muslims support India. Jammu Muslims and Kargil Muslims in Kashmir also support India. I had a Muslim friend in college who joined the army. Someone also mentioned Afganistan which supports India and is a bigger victim of Paki terror than India is. Please dont write crap about religions. Don't fall in the Pakistani trap , that's exactly what they want.

I request the Mods here to not allow hateful posts against religions please. Let's grow this forum and not make this a Muslim hating society.
Indian muslims have nothing to do with this.

Nepalese are a hindu nation just like pakis are a muslim nation.Pakis hate hindus,and nepalese hate muslims..Thats a fact.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
One thing I wanted to ask. Do we not have Indian snipers at the LoC ? A lot of our soldiers were lost to Pakistani snipers but I haven't heard of any Indian snipers taking out Pakis.
They want to portray their Army as an invincible/battle hardened force, each soldier of which is worth ten Indian soldiers. Therefore, every casualty being declared from their side can be multiplied by 3x at least. At the start of this conflict, the BSF had declared several Ranger casualties as a result of sniping action from their side but none of them was admitted by ISPR.

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
Why did we even agree with for a cool down?And why did the DGMO even take the hotline call?

Articles