2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

aditya g

Country flag
One thing I wanted to ask. Do we not have Indian snipers at the LoC ? A lot of our soldiers were lost to Pakistani snipers but I haven't heard of any Indian snipers taking out Pakis.
Just because you have not heard about it doesnt mean it does not happen.

Few days I had posted this news item about snipers at LoC.

raheel besharam

Very interesting.....brig retd haris nawaz .... U can get an insight of what pakistani military is upto. They are hell bound to protect CPEC and wants pak army not to over react on indian provocations. CPEC is indeed dangerous and must be destroyed....i hope our intelligence is working on it

nick_indian

Country flag

Very interesting.....brig retd haris nawaz .... U can get an insight of what pakistani military is upto. They are hell bound to protect CPEC and wants pak army not to over react on indian provocations. CPEC is indeed dangerous and must be destroyed....i hope our intelligence is working on it
What's the great danger from CPEC my friend? It's mostly Pakistani created hype.

Filtercoffee

Country flag
It's a small thing for them. One or two convoys can't stop their minds to come here for yoga and chai. What is an alternative to this usual ritual.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
It's a small thing for them. One or two convoys can't stop their minds to come here for yoga and chai. What is an alternative to this usual ritual.
The thing is a lot of projects in CPEC are already under trouble and stalled due to rise in cost. And this cost is basically cost of security.

Last month Pakistan started taking security tax from people. So the thing is it is affecting them a lot. Even a small scale war will totally doom 40% of CPEC projects.

aditya g

Country flag
http://www.hindustantimes.com/chand...e-with-fire/story-iaQpS00iSaMChCVBiaK3eI.html

• Updated: Aug 14, 2012 12:00 IST

The restricted operational environment of the Line of Control (LoC) in J&K means that special measures have to be taken to deal effectively with the enemy, retaliate against him and cause attrition. Both sides have very strong fixed, built-up defences with most weapons emplacements being housed in formidable, concretised shelters, making them impregnable except to heavy artillery.

In such a scenario, it makes it quite impossible to cause casualties among the enemy. While fire assaults using infantry weapons are common, they cause little damage to the adversary. The Indian Army has been known to haul even the ZU-23-2 23-mm towed twin-barrel air defence gun to pickets along the LoC, house them in concrete shelters and use them effectively against enemy troops and non-concrete defence emplacements.

However, there are always innovative methods in use to cause attrition among the enemy forces and deter them from misadventures. Sources in Pakistan reveal that numerous casualties have been caused among their troops by Indian sniper teams using the Russian Dragunov sniper rifle that uses the 7.62x54-mmR cartridge.

Lying patiently in wait for targets of opportunity sometimes for hours together, camouflaged and concealed with skill, the sniper and his buddy, the spotter, are a different breed of men. Their success in operations along the LoC validates the emphasis laid in recent years by the army on marksmanship and the attention given to the training, doctrine, equipment, ethos and tactical deployment of sniper teams.

Precisely why I asked.

30 chars.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Pakistani DGMO on hotline begging for peace after Indian army pounded them hard.

Hey Pakistani army pups online, where your bravado gone. Why talk to Hindus ?

mayfair

Show them no mercy, I would say we should start moving LoC Westwards...Km by Km.

Raheel leaving a fine mess for his successor..

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Unfortunately Pakistani Sunni Wahabbi army is using Shia NLI soldiers as cannon fodder again against India just like 1999.

These idiots should stop enlisting in the Sunni Wahabbi Pak army.
They joined for bread and butter.
In country like Pakistan ...u will have better payment in army than a software company.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
I want more. This isnt enough.

This will go on till it doesnt start snowing in kashmir. Once that happens and once infiltration becomes impossible all guns from Pak will fall silent. That will coincide with Raheel Sharif departure. This will just last for another 5 days. Make the BLOODY MOST OF IT. KILL as many Pakis as you can till then.
We must make sure raheel sharif doesn't have happy retirement party.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
PDF has become the digital arm of the Pakistani military. Nothing more nothing less. It didn't start our like that but when a few years ago that Aeronaut aka Horus was made the administrator, I knew things were under someone else's control now.

All Indian members should avoid that forum and not be a part of the Pakistani propoganda machine.
In IDF, there are lots of restrictions and threads are restricted and merge/ This is the reason that it is unable to become as popular as PDF. I want to start my own forum. Can anybody tell me what resources would it require?

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
In other good news, The Donald has just declared Indian - American Nikki Haley as US ambassador to UN.

Not much difference but she has a soft corner for India as seen from many youtube videos. First ever Indian American in US Govt. cabinet.
I have heard that he is going to appoint Boby Zindal also.

Articles