2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
In other good news, The Donald has just declared Indian - American Nikki Haley as US ambassador to UN.

Not much difference but she has a soft corner for India as seen from many youtube videos. First ever Indian American in US Govt. cabinet.
I have heard that he is going to appoint Boby Zindal also.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Today we used Boforce which caused to kill 10 civilans. News source danik jagran

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
Are vo 6 dhanush guns kab kam ayigi. best way to put in field trial straight way like we did with Pinaka in Kargil war.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
In IDF, there are lots of restrictions and threads are restricted and merge/ This is the reason that it is unable to become as popular as PDF.
IMO from observing Twitter followers, the membership count on the other forum, online polls etc, average Pakistanis are way more obsessed with their defense than the average Indian.

Example: ISPR has 2M followers, Indian Army Northern Command has 18K

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
FUNNY MAN!!!! HOW ABOUT

New Pakistan President

CHINA PROVINCE EXPANDED COLONY (in green)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::laugh::laugh::laugh::bounce::bounce::bounce::pound::pound::pound::hail::hail::hail::hail:
Why is it that the average Pakistani soldier I'm seeing from pictures posted on these forums looks severely malnutritioned and emasculated compared to the average Indian soldier. Saara ration officer log khate hain kya?

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
WOW ,I guess quite a few Porkies got roasted and toasted.Now shameless Porkistan DGMO is waveing a white flag and raheel sharief taking cover like a coward under the retirment excuse.I never knew pigs bark.
This is not new. As general bakshi said " ham ne unko itni mar lagayi ke wo safet zande leke khade ho gaye aur ceasefire lasted from 2003 to 2016."
Nawaz was in favor of peaceful relation but chota sharif spoiled it by ceasefire and by sending terrorist. It is the time to neutralize terrorist in their terror camp. We should send Mirage 2000 for surgical strike.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Why is it that the average Pakistani soldier I'm seeing from pictures posted on these forums looks severely malnutritioned and emasculated compared to the average Indian soldier. Saara ration officer log khate hain kya?
They dont get salaries for 8 months and as they are the holy islamic army so they dont get to eat something in the month of ramzan

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
They dont get salaries for 8 months and as they are the holy islamic army so they dont get to eat something in the month of ramzan
I'm surprised, Pakistanis boast of how they are physically tougher because of beef but the average farmer from Punjab/Haryana could whup these soldiers with one hand tied behind their backs. Now I can understand how their SSG paracommand mard-e-momin's were butchered by Punjabi Jatts after they were airdropped near Pathankot in 1965 :pound::

"The Adampur detachment too suffered the same fate of that at Pathankot. Dropped too far from the airfield and unable to assemble, they took refuge in the cornfields at daybreak. The farmers and the civilians formed hunting groups and rounded them up. Some of the Pakistanis were lynched and killed by the enraged Punjabis. This detachment commander, Captain Durrani, too was captured soon after."

http://www.bharat-rakshak.com/IAF/History/1965-Air-War/1119-Chapter03.html

jadoogar

Country flag
Unfortunately Pakistani Sunni Wahabbi army is using Shia NLI soldiers as cannon fodder again against India just like 1999.

These idiots should stop enlisting in the Sunni Wahabbi Pak army.
The data available is not sufficient for a definite conclusion. Remember that photos/names/ranks to be highlighted as halaled are selected by pathological liar Pakis. They may be highlighting a few NLI casualties in order to get the POK population riled up. There could also be many pakjabi casualties that Pakis are suppressing.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Zarvan's twitter is silent, he is "shell" shocked that an Indian shell can kill a Mard-e-Momin.
I would have liked a brahmos fired in the marriage at the home of raheel sharif's house. That would have been a best lesson for coming pakistani general. Bloody you can not escape by cannon foddering the shia soldiers. If you do any mischief, you too will have a share of your pie.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
This is the daughter of Subhraminian Swamy, so we are not suppo
Yes but not this one. Pinaka Mk2.
There are many Mk1 versions in the armory. The more of these old weapons we finish, the more Mk 2 can be inducted. I read somewhere that the Mk1 can be used in a mine laying role where you can stuff 200 land mines inside one warhead and it will disperse it in enemy territory. One single barrage of 12 rockets has the capacity to cover 1 hectares of land (10,000 sq meter) with land mines. The rocket itself has a range of 40km, just keep dumping mines 40km inside Porky territory. On one hand there will be no large explosions which will be seen as a massive red flag as the international community, nor will it cross the 'nuclear threshold'. It's a silent killer. No one can really point a finger at us and accuse us of escalating tensions. It will look like fuski rockets from satellite feeds, but it will turn whole of border within 40 km into a live landmine.

Every time any Porky moves in that area, he will have a fear that there might be a landmine behind every random stone. The US dropped these mini bomblets using cluster bombs in Vietnam, and till date, those bombs are claiming lives!

indiazain

Country flag
Its time to start blatantly violating their airspace.I just cannot wait to see their JF 17 block?? generation 6 aircraft against the SU 30 MKI or even our mig 21s.

Articles