2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
India needs to escalate, we are economic power and any one who wants to do business with us and have invested money in India should have no problem with what India is doing. Their investment is secure!
Condition is clear, Pakistan should behave, arrest Mashood Azhar immediately and detain and arrest Hafiz Sayed. Stop cross border infilteration and leave POK if they want to discuss Kashmir. India cannot forget, 26/11, so Pakistan should stop giving excuse of civilians being killed in war because Pakistani failed to evacuate their citizens and using them as shield. They are also boasting about their retaliation on Indian soldier hence it is both ways. Follow Israel's policy and show Pakistan it's aukaad.

Pakistan is not trusworthy, there is no gaurantee that even if cease fire is called, they will not resort to cross border infilteration. Then again one more Uri takes places and again the same business. This is the another chance India has to bring Pakistan on it's knees.We should not lose it.

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Pukis will do another mischief,it's what they are good at,but when they get slapped hard they cry and go begging to UN for intervention.I think's it's our turn to do a little mischief

raheel besharam

i honestly think that these LoC skirmishes are going in pak's favor as they are showing themselves as victim of aggression. They are trying their level best to get rid of that terrorist state badge which India gave to pak after 26/11 and further attacks.....

pak's narrative is that india is doing all these at LoC to divert the attention from kashmir & to stop CPEC, this narrative needs to countered.

Pakistan reaches out to UN over LoC tension with India

nick_indian

Country flag
i honestly think that these LoC skirmishes are going in pak's favor as they are showing themselves as victim of aggression. They are trying their level best to get rid of that terrorist state badge which India gave to pak after 26/11 and further attacks.....

pak's narrative is that india is doing all these at LoC to divert the attention from kashmir & to stop CPEC, this narrative needs to countered.

Pakistan reaches out to UN over LoC tension with India
Do you seriously believe anyone except China and a few Muslim countries takes their narrative seriously ?

No one does. Everyone know about the cross border infiltration from Pak to India. Earlier the global community had doubts but after their experience with infiltration from Pakistan into Afghanistan, they all believe our Kashmir narrative as well. Precisely why not one country, not even China condemned our surgical strike.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
i honestly think that these LoC skirmishes are going in pak's favor as they are showing themselves as victim of aggression.
Not to forget, Pakistan posseses Nuclear weapon. And such argument of being victim of India's military agression is just fake and illogical. Porkis nuclear blackmailing whole world since 1998 and suddenly they become a victim is absurd.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Not to forget, Pakistan posseses Nuclear weapon. And such argument of being victim of India's military agression is just fake and illogical.
The world just doesn't give a crap about Musalman life anymore. Everybody knows their modus operandi. They attack, then they cry when the other side retaliates. Also UN is a non functional relic that doesn't matter any more.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
This attack seems to be cross border raid, The post is surrounded by three sides, I am taking some snap shots ..

============================
============================
uCi9JSU.jpg

Good observation Kunal Bhai. This looks exactly cross border attack on Paki Post. The village seems to be empty or evacuated by Pakis. Lol show this to every Paki who wants proof of surgical strike.

If it wasn't for the backfire of Carl Gustav no one could ever spot those two RL teams perfectly hiding in bushes.

And the troops who are shooting this video must be support troops, Sniper etc ready for any contingency. Remind me of operation Ginger that how one team initiated the attack while second team hide and observe any Paki movement around the area.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...cross-the-Line-of-Control/article15477494.ece

I also notice the similarity between Back fire generated by Carl Gustav in this vedio and the image from @hammer head video which you encircled above.

Last edited:

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Pakistan Army is worlds strongest, can teach a lesson to India: COAS
https://www.geo.tv/latest/121515-Pakistan-Army-is-worlds-strongest-can-teach-a-lesson-to-India-COAS

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

A djinn told him that all the roohani takat is behind Pakistan army.

US CHINA INDIA RUSSIA be damned .:rofl:
A retard general for a retard populace. Perfect fit.

I believe he also said that if the Pakis were to launch a surgical strike, we'd remember for generations. That's an admission if there ever was one.

salute

Simple equation......... 1 paki soldier = 10 Indian soldiers.
Therefore 8 paki soldier = 8*10= 80 soldiers KIA....
so according to your equation 80 indian soldiers killed or are you are saying that with sarcasm .

Last edited:

nick_indian

Country flag
Pakistan Army is worlds strongest, can teach a lesson to India: COAS
https://www.geo.tv/latest/121515-Pakistan-Army-is-worlds-strongest-can-teach-a-lesson-to-India-COAS

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

A djinn told him that all the roohani takat is behind Pakistan army.

US CHINA INDIA RUSSIA be damned .:rofl:
It is exactly this kind of delusion that had led to Pakistan being where it is. These people keep punching above weight despite losing all wars they fought for Kashmir and also being split in half in 1971. Now the difference between India and Pak is even bigger. God knows when they will learn their lesson.

salute

Bro he is saying 80 pakistani soldiers killed in action
no , me just saying mathematically ,
first line of that equation was madarasa mathematics assumption ,
and to keep that assumption valid second line of equation must be keeping the same equality between both sides of the equation .

Last edited:

Articles