2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

nick_indian

Country flag
Ye kuttey ka dům kabhi sedhey nehi honge. We will need to rise up to the challenge and end up dismembering Bakisthan. No cost for this objective is high.
I agree with the dismemberment part but no, not at the cost of India's progress. We should never do away with our progress for these A-holes.

Righteous Warrior

Country flag
I agree with the dismemberment part but no, not at the cost of India's progress. We should never do away with our progress for these A-holes.
Yeah agree it's preferably not at the cost of India's progress but don't believe it is possible without any cost.
We will have to bear a cost in terms of progress lost and should be ready to take it so that our future generations live in an environment of peace and can have unbridled progress and pride.
Even a hooker can be rich but not proud and riches without pride mean nothing.
If there is no Pak there can be trade and commerce between the dismantled states of Pak and India and India will have access to the Central Asian as well as Mid Eastern countries as well as we scuttle China's plan to have a heavy presence in our West.
We absolutely need to dismember Bakisthan and put all CPEC shit to smithereens.

Righteous Warrior

Country flag
Yeah agree it's preferably not at the cost of India's progress but don't believe it is possible without any cost.
We will have to bear a cost in terms of progress lost and should be ready to take it so that our future generations live in an environment of peace and can have unbridled progress and pride.
Even a hooker can be rich but not proud and riches without pride mean nothing.
If there is no Pak there can be trade and commerce between the dismantled states of Pak and India and India will have access to the Central Asian as well as Mid Eastern countries as well as we scuttle China's plan to have a heavy presence in our West.
We absolutely need to dismember Bakisthan and put all CPEC shit to smithereens.

prohumanity

Country flag
Congress allowed these Paki snakes to become bigger ...its time to cut them to size. Govt of India has received 48 billion dollars due to demonitization.
I suggest that atleast 10 billion dollars be spent on high tech Paki specific weaponry and tactics to deal with Paki army and economy.
Enough is enough...their capacity to foment trouble in Kashmir by cross border terrorism needs to be finished once for all.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag

More hidden casualties coming out? It says 3 jawans, there were 2 jawans and one officer declared yesterday. Also they were not from Gilgit

Edit: Just shitty reporting by Pakis, Capt Taimoor was buried in Gilgit

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

More hidden casualties coming out? It says 3 jawans, there were 2 jawans and one officer declared yesterday. Also they were not from Gilgit

Edit: Just shitty reporting by Pakis, Capt Taimoor was buried in Gilgit

6-7 at least ......

India is not going to stop this time.. Because they have not stopped infiltration.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
6-7 at least ......

India is not going to stop this time.. Because they have not stopped infiltration.
Maaro yaar, this Mard-E-Momin narrative needs to be busted wherever possible. The tone on the other forum has completely changed from chest thumping superiority to disgruntled, defeated randi rona. I'm enjoying it so much.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Maaro yaar, this Mard-E-Momin narrative needs to be busted wherever possible. The tone on the other forum has completely changed from chest thumping superiority to disgruntled, defeated randi rona. I'm enjoying it so much.
Doval in his speech once explained the fact about psychology of Pakistani. Their army has brainwashed them to keep the moral high. But he knows where to hit.

Pakistanis since they are brainwashed, they take majority of Indian population weaker. But they take people from NE, and Hills of India as equally or martially more superior. Eg: Gurkha.

When they know gurkhas or nagas are there, they are more vigil.

Similary, with the Jats and Marathas.

This is Pakistani psychology. Mughal army was defeated 16 times by people of NE and Mughals never dared to take on the hills except Kashmir. So Pakistani soldiers also fear them.

mayfair

And one more thing several of our casualties due to Paki Snipers took place on this very post. This shows why the post is so strategically important and why many of our troops martyed while capturing it in 1971
Was this before of after 1971 capture? I mean do we still suffer from Sniping here?

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Just keep in mind that before the truce, movement on the Neelum valley’s main artery was largely at the mercy of Indian troops. In most places, the Neelum river serves as a de facto border. Indian troops sitting atop lofty mountains were — and are — in a position to cripple life in Azad Kashmir.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1298504

The more specific route is Muzzafarabad - Kel road.

Troops use to fire on this road for fun while Pakis running shit scared before Cease Fire.

armyofhind

Country flag
If someone quotes Mard-E-Momin, just quote back Saragarhi at them and enjoy the billowing smoke later. :megusta:

Articles