2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
Good observation Kunal Bhai. This looks exactly cross border attack on Paki Post. The village seems to be empty or evacuated by Pakis
I got the same doubt and posted question in this thread..someone answered that the houses belong to our soldiers...

LETHALFORCE

Country flag

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
View attachment 11857

Good observation Kunal Bhai. This looks exactly cross border attack on Paki Post. The village seems to be empty or evacuated by Pakis. Lol show this to every Paki who wants proof of surgical strike.

If it wasn't for the backfire of Carl Gustav no one could ever spot those two RL teams perfectly hiding in bushes.

And the troops who are shooting this video must be support troops, Sniper etc ready for any contingency. Remind me of operation Ginger that how one team initiated the attack while second team hide and observe any Paki movement around the area.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...cross-the-Line-of-Control/article15477494.ece

I also notice the similarity between Back fire generated by Carl Gustav in this vedio and the image from @hammer head video which you encircled above.

Where is Pakistani post ?
That red mark ?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

kr9

Country flag
For all patriots here and abroad:---
---------------------------------------------------------
Now, Pakistan Comes Up With An Absurd ‘Anti-India’ Cell
Nov 24, 2016 | 18:45 IST | SOURCE : Times Now

Ahead of his visit to India for the Heart of Asia Summit, Security Advisor to the Pakistan Prime Minister, Sartaj Aziz, has come up with an absurd plan to counter India and further embarrass itself on a global platform.

Pakistan has set up a high level committee to formulate a policy to rake up Kashmir globally and reach out to Indians abroad who oppose the policies of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

Source:
http://www.timesnow.tv/india/video/now-pakistan-comes-up-with-an-absurd-‘anti-india’-cell/52262
-------------------------------------------------
All my Indian bothers and sisters abroad are requested to wholeheartedly troll any such behavior from these idiots. Thanks in advance.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Here in this frame Indian RL team reached too close to the Paki post, while MMG giving effective cover fire to suppress Pakis, clearly heard in the video.

Perfect Shot from Carl Gustav not more than 100 - 200 mts from Paki Post apparently a cross border strike

kasrb1479998643.jpg

LXjKw1479998929.jpg

qQFiW1479999274.jpg

abOy31479999080.jpg

oICmu1479999409.jpg

tharun

Patriot
Country flag

indiatester

Country flag
Here in this frame Indian RL team reached too close to the Paki post, while MMG giving effective cover fire to suppress Pakis, clearly heard in the video.

Perfect Shot from Carl Gustav not more than 100 - 200 mts from Paki Post apparently a cross border strike

View attachment 11863

View attachment 11865

View attachment 11869

View attachment 11864

View attachment 11868
Did we occupy that post after the destruction? Considering that it is at a higher altitude, it would be advantageous to take it over.

Defcon 1

Country flag
I had said this during the last confrontation and I will say it again, India and Pakistan have been exchanging fire across LOC for decades. In spite of our supposed conventional superiority which was created by paying very high cost, we haven't been able to take advantage of it since no conventional war has been fought with Pakistan in 45 years. Casualties at LOC have been similar for both nations. Why only Pakistan is allowed to increase the cost of Indian invasion by lowering the nuclear thresholds, why can't India increase the cost of LOC firings by lowering the conventional threshold?

India needs to introduce Rudra/Mi35 at LOC. A single large casualties of Pakistanis soldiers by helicopter attack will keep them mum for years and ensure no loss of life our soldiers/civilians.

Akshay_Fenix

For some stupid reason we keep on making the same mistake again and again and again. I seriously do not think that the pounding Indian Army gave to Pakistan was enough. We should have kept on hitting them for a day or two not paying attention to the begging and pleading from their side. Why give breathing space to an enemy that is hell bent on destroying you.

All this randi rona is just a trick to fool Indians, they will re-group and attack again.

Has the CFV stopped after the Pak DGMO did randi Rona and nach in front of our DGMO or is it still continuing
No ceasefire violation after DGMO level talks, however there was an infiltration attempt that was dealt with.

nick_indian

Country flag
For all patriots here and abroad:---
---------------------------------------------------------
Now, Pakistan Comes Up With An Absurd ‘Anti-India’ Cell
Nov 24, 2016 | 18:45 IST | SOURCE : Times Now

Ahead of his visit to India for the Heart of Asia Summit, Security Advisor to the Pakistan Prime Minister, Sartaj Aziz, has come up with an absurd plan to counter India and further embarrass itself on a global platform.

Pakistan has set up a high level committee to formulate a policy to rake up Kashmir globally and reach out to Indians abroad who oppose the policies of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

Source:
http://www.timesnow.tv/india/video/now-pakistan-comes-up-with-an-absurd-‘anti-india’-cell/52262
-------------------------------------------------
All my Indian bothers and sisters abroad are requested to wholeheartedly troll any such behavior from these idiots. Thanks in advance.
Do these guys even realise how many Hussain Haqqanis and Altaf Hussains we will find if we started reaching out to anti-Pakistan elements in Pakistan ?

There are Pakistanis like Tarek Fatah asking for Indian citizenship and Adnan Sami who has already received it, not to mention Salma Agha.

Righteous Warrior

Country flag
For some stupid reason we keep on making the same mistake again and again and again. I seriously do not think that the pounding Indian Army gave to Pakistan was enough. We should have kept on hitting them for a day or two not paying attention to the begging and pleading from their side. Why give breathing space to an enemy that is hell bent on destroying you.

All this randi rona is just a trick to fool Indians, they will re-group and attack again.

No ceasefire violation after DGMO level talks, however there was an infiltration attempt that was dealt with.
Ye kuttey ka dům kabhi sedhey nehi honge. We will need to rise up to the challenge and end up dismembering Bakisthan. No cost for this objective is high.

Articles