2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Paki Post named "Khyber" destroyed by Indian Fire assault in Mendhar LOC

Pakpostopp Mendhar.jpg

Thermobaric warhead.

Death by Fire is a most Un Islamic death by the way. Now i figure why Raheel is so pissed.

Good bye Khyber.

Last edited:

Poseidon

Country flag
LOL if they include those guys then the numbers will surely increase to 300-500.
On average 250 terrorists infiltrate LOC each year, of which most are killed and some sent back.
Agreed.
It appears that most Pakistani military casualties were in Neelum a favourite LeT staging ground.

Bornubus

Pakistan defence minister Khwaja Asif confirms that 27 Pakistani soldiers and 41 civilians have been killed by Indian Army on LoC in recent months.
66 Pakistani soldiers and 139 civilians are injured.

Good find now someone post this on ISPR and Paki forum

hammer head

Country flag
All is shant very shant on the LOC...and why is that ??? Because Indian Army just had a Bar b Q session.

After DGMO begging they have now run to the UN to save their ass. They are claiming that only one soldier was saturated during the Retribution. Well almighty may have some blessings on those poor souls who lost their life without even getting ack by their own army.
What a disgraceful Nation with and equally Dsiacraceful Militia called PA.

Last edited:

mayfair

I can only wonder how Bakis are able to hide so many casualties. Their media seems to be firmly under the thumb of ISPR, not one reporter will dare to venture to a pind where the janaaza for the jahannum-bound piglets is being held, lest they join them for the journey.

In contrast, vermin in our media are ever ready to sell the pain and grief of the grieving families of our martyr for 1 naya paisa.

I have a strong suspicion that many of the Baki border posts and those on LoC are manned not just by uniformed piglets, but by un-uniformed ones as well. If they are blown up, no official TSPA casualties right?

Bornubus

I don't get it why Northern Command officially disclose these pics like ISPR

They must've tens of thousands of such pics of destroyed Paki posts and Paki dead troops just realese few of these so can Raheel commit suicide before retirement.

mayfair

They are claiming that only one soldier was satuarted during the Retribution. Well almighty may have some blessings on those poor souls who lost their life without even getting ack by their own army.
What a disgraceful Nation with and equally Dsiacraceful Militia called PA.
My question is that in this age of social media, why are TSPA and ISPR able to successfully hide their casualties from their own public? Surely, the coffins and body bags would start arriving home and the families of the dispatched piglets would come to know of their fate. Some pics of weeping familes, villagers, janaaza would have appeared somewhere...but where is it?

So that leads me to a few assumptions
1. Casualties are indeed very low- Likely, but then TSPA, civvies and crooks like Lodhi would not have been squealing like halaaled pigs if they had lost only 20 odd. Civvie deaths mean nothing to them.
2. Media is firmly under the thumb of ISPR- any adverse report and it's Saleem Shezaad's fate.
3. The people who have lost their family members are similarly under threat from local tanzeems i.e. ISI extensions and boots on the ground- to take some money and shut up or else..
4. A large number of those killed in our firing and attacks were Let/JeM/LeJ/AWSJ etc. who were attached to TSPA border/LoC posts to infiltrate and carry out suicide raids.
5. Things will become clearer after a while- till a few days back Bakis were claiming only 2 killed at LoC, then it went upto 9 (2+7), then 12 (2+7+3), then it was 20 and now 27..all in a span of less than a week. They are releasing casualty figures in batches to control the fall out.

IndianHawk

Country flag

They must've tens of thousands of such pics of destroyed Paki posts and Paki dead troops just realese few of these so can Raheel commit suicide before retirement.
Knowing porkies they will deny that too.
They will say India destroyed own posts and killed own people and dressed them into paki uniform.:facepalm:

No point proving anything to these jehadi brain-dead zombies . Just keep them pounding until it leads to a proper war:shoot::truestory:

aditya g

Country flag
I would not be surprised if he didn't include rangers and mujahid battalion personnel in his figures.
Good point. So we have any press reports on pak rangers etc

Or might be civilians includes them.

mayfair

You do not rise to become the COAS of TSPA if you are not utterly and completely nirlajj..Raheel will never commit suicide out of shame, after all he's learned from his seniors..they never did after 1971 even after Niazi's surrender photo was released.

Articles