Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbRaj

Country flag
India always had inferior equipment compared to Pak, who has been getting top of the line equipment from US in all wars, yet we are to believe that having the best equipment solely guarantees you better results in war. I would ask all these people to google Patton nagar.
Earlier we were poor but now there is no justification for it.
We lost a lot of finest bravehart due to inferior soviet machinery while pakis enjoyed superior western weapons, training and tactics .
It must change now

AbRaj

Country flag
who’s saying not to do that? But the likes of abingdonboy and coldheartaviator believe that having the best modern weapons will guarantee you a victory in war all the time. If this was the case, Pakistan should have beaten us in all wars or atleast achieved far better results than what history shows.
Actually if you look at it, they performed better than economic and military capacity.
Mind you they are not even half of our size. We must not underestimate our adversaries.
And must not be satisfied with stalemate or partial victories. Go for complete annihilation. Nothing less

I firmly believe that castration of Puke is happening, albeit at slower pace than my liking.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
who’s saying not to do that? But the likes of abingdonboy and coldheartaviator believe that having the best modern weapons will guarantee you a victory in war all the time. If this was the case, Pakistan should have beaten us in all wars or atleast achieved far better results than what history shows.
PorkiShitani Had Medium Tier Equipment. The Americans didn’t Give the Porkis everything in there Arsenal just the basic equipment that they would sell to there not so major allies. majority of the Advance Equipment went to Rich US Allies in Europe, Middle Shit meaning Gulf States and Israel. Having Good or Advanced Weapons in Large Numbers is a good thing. During the Wars with the Pisslams in Middle East Israel had more advanced equipment which allowed them to take out Pisslam states bigger than them.

AbRaj

Country flag
Politicians are responsible for the condition of air force and if u really think that Pakistan is telling truth and we are lying then I am sorry u need to visit mental hospital.
No hard feeling bro. We are here to discuss and debate for betterment of our forces. No need to abuse each other. Also no harm in listening to others point of view. You can disagree with me that’s fine.

on topic Politicians are a big problem but because IAF let it politicised. They should have resisted the assholes

AbRaj

Country flag
PorkiShitani Had Medium Tier Equipment. The Americans didn’t Give the Porkis everything in there Arsenal just the basic equipment that they would sell to there not so major allies. majority of the Advance Equipment went to Rich US Allies in Europe, Middle Shit meaning Gulf States and Israel. Having Good or Advanced Weapons in Large Numbers is a good thing. During the Wars with the Pisslams in Middle East Israel had more advanced equipment which allowed them to take out Pisslam states bigger than them.
Yes. They don’t have tier 1 weapons because they are sanctioned by most arms manufacturing countries. Only China and South Africa is selling them modern arms. Turkey don’t have anything to sell right now but maybe in future.
We must procure some tire 1 weapons which are necessary for having an technological edge to the adversary.
Bulk of tier 2 weapons should be local in origin (as much as possible).
And no khichdi please. It just doesn’t work nowadays and will never work in future.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
No hard feeling bro. We are here to discuss and debate for betterment of our forces. No need to abuse each other. Also no harm in listening to others point of view. You can disagree with me that’s fine.

on topic Politicians are a big problem but because IAF let it politicised. They should have resisted the assholes
I can see from your point. But I wouldn’t call Western Fighter Jets superior to Soviet Fighters. MiG-15 and MiG-21 in its hey day had took on multiple Americans fighters and crushed them like ants. In Korea and Vietnam they were the top dogs. In Korean and Vietnam War the MiGs had Higher Kill Ratio than the Americans and In WW2 Soviets had the Highest Kill Count out of all three Big Allied States. It’s not all about who had the advanced equipment, I am not saying having good equipment is bad thing but we should also count other factors as well like it’s about what tactics you employ, How good is your training and readiness and in the end how lucky you are sometimes you might coming from the wrong direction or sometimes you had higher ground in the fight.

AbRaj

Country flag
I can see from your point. I wouldn’t call Western Fighter Jets superior to Soviet Fighters. MiG-15 and MiG-21 in its hey day had took on multiple Americans fighters and crushed them like ants. In Korea and Vietnam they were the top dogs. In Korean and Vietnam War the MiGs had Higher Kill Ratio than the Americans and In WW2 Soviets had the Highest Kill Count out of all three Big Allied States. It’s not all about who had the advanced equipment, I am not saying having good equipment is bad thing but we should also count other factors as well like it’s about what tactics you employ, How good is your training and readiness and in the end how lucky you are sometimes you might coming from the wrong direction or sometimes you had higher ground in the fight.
It was oversimplification on my part. But don’t matter as what I wanted to say is clear.
We had numbers. They had Good quality in sufficient numbers.
We were fighting sabres with trainers and transport aircraft’s. I can’t believe how we managed to tackle them with such gross deficiencies.

PS: If I’m not wrong Gnats were developed as a trainer aircraft

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
It was oversimplification on my part. But don’t matter as what I wanted to say is clear.
We had numbers. They had Good quality in sufficient numbers.
We were fighting sabres with trainers and transport aircraft’s. I can’t believe how we managed to tackle them with such gross deficiencies.

PS: If I’m not wrong Gnats were developed as a trainer aircraft
The Indian Government should have replaced all the MiG-21s from frontlines but with all the Corruption and Red Tape it didn’t happen. Yes I agree with that India should have replaced all frontline fighters with Su-30MKIs. I wouldn’t say PorkiShitani Aircraft were superior. Out of the Porki Aircraft only the F-16 Posed a real challenge rest of the Junk Fighter-17s Aren’t that had to kill. I think the Su-30MKI should have went after the F-16s while the MiGs and other aircrafts should have stayed back and engaged the Junk Fighter-17s shooting one of them down would crush the morale of the PorkiShitani. One of the biggest blunders India did was crossing the border Unsupported. I believe Abhi should have chased the Porki Dog into PorkiShitan and then waited for rest of the fighters to come and back him up. I don’t believe Porki BullShit that they shot Abhi down. I believe he was shot down by Ground fire not F-16s. In 1965 war majority of Indian fighters were British with some Soviet and French Fighters. India employed multiple aircraft like Hawker Hunter, Folland Gnats, French Mysteres, MiG-19s. They were all more than a match for what Porkis can throw at us. Yes Gnats we’re developed as Trainer Aircrafts but later modified to become Military Jets. They had excellent Acceleration and excellent Maneuverability.

AbRaj

Country flag
The Indian Government should have replaced all the MiG-21s from frontlines but with all the Corruption and Red Tape it didn’t happen. Yes I agree with that India should have replaced all frontline fighters with Su-30MKIs. I wouldn’t say PorkiShitani Aircraft were superior. Out of the Porki Aircraft only the F-16 Opposed a real challenge rest the Junk Fighter-17s Aren’t that has to kill. I think the Su-30MKI should have end after the F-16s while the MiGs and other aircrafts should have stayed back and engaged the Junk Fighter-17s shooting one of them down would crush the morale of the PorkiShitani. One of the biggest blunders India did was crossing the border one supported. I believe Abhi should have chased the Porki Dog into PorkiShitan and then waited for rest of the fighters to come and back him up. I don’t believe Porki BullShit that they shot Abhi down. I believe he was shot down by Ground fire not F-16s. In 1965 war majority of Indian fighters were British with some Soviet and French Fighters. India employed multiple aircraft like Hawker Hunter, Folland Gnats, French Mysteres, MiG-19s. They were all more than a match for what Porkis can throw at us. Yes Gnats we’re developed as Trainer Aircrafts but later modified to become Military Jets. They had excellent Acceleration and excellent Maneuverability.
Su 30 is not suitable for the job bro. We need something like Gripen/F16/MWF. A knife not a Hammer, at the frontline. I am not sure about LCA though.
Gnats were no match for Sabre in firepower.
It was small and agile but has only underpowered gun and no AAMs.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Su 30 is not suitable for the job bro. We need something like Gripen/F16/MWF. A knife not a Hammer, at the frontline. I am not sure about LCA though.
I really wanted India to buy F-15s which are way better fighters than old Ass F-16s. F-15 can act both as Hammer and Knife. F-15 Strike Eagle is a Multirole/Air Superiority Fighter it can do both jobs really well without Any problems really. If India wanted I am pretty sure Boeing will even create a Growler Variant of the F-15s, If India had both Su-30 and F-15 Together Porkishitani/Chinese Dogs would have ran tail between there legs. Having F-15 also will help us to work more with Israel and our other partners like South Korea and Japan. I think Gripen could be excellent fighter as well. I believe it’s more Maneuverable than the F-16s. Gripen could also fill the role left by the MiG-27s and Jaguar Fighters which were both retired I believe by IAF. In My Opinion India should buy both F-15s and Gripen for the Airforce and F/A-18s for the Navy.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
No point if we're not placing our airbases and aircrafts in high risk zones where foot soldiers are a real threat. RAF itself is debated to be needed or not in UK mil circles. It doesn't really do anything other than look smug and walk around airbases.
Having IAF Regiment would also help in protecting our Airbases from Cross border terrorism like that happened in Pathankot and also during War Times. When the Frontlines are moving and we need to establish a frontline airbase the IAF Regiment could capture enemy airbases or protect our Airbases from incoming attack by Enemy Paratroopers or Pisslam Jihadis. IAF Regiment would also give the IAF opportunity work long side the Indian Army in Ground Operation.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Having IAF Regiment would also help in protecting our Airbases from Cross border terrorism like that happened in Pathankot and also during War Times. When the Frontlines are moving and we need to establish a frontline airbase the IAF Regiment could capture enemy airbases or protect our Airbases from incoming attack by Enemy Paratroopers or Pisslam Jihadis. IAF Regiment would also give the IAF opportunity work long side the Indian Army in Ground Operation.
what do u think garud force is for??? to watch mujra performed by surrendered porkie soldier..¿¿¿

Waanar

Country flag
Again, I won't be breaching opsec but we have heavy protection on airbases, especially post-Pathankot. In-country, I don't see how RAF regiment like structure is anything more than overkill. If we're posting troops and jets in Afghanistan, and it's not a heavy deployment, we can still put NSG and/or regular infantry as base guards with some orientation training. Maintaining and deploying a force purely for guarding bases is needlessly expensive. For special ops, we have Garuds, and that's enough.
RR and Garuds already engage in COIN and as of yet, GARUDs themselves, even though being a small force, are a confused one on their priorities.
So, to sum up, not gonna happen.

It's all upto the higher command though. I'm sure if they find it useful, they might do it.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
what do u think garud force is for??? to watch mujra performed by surrendered porkie soldier..¿¿¿
Garud Commando Force is a Special Forces Unit not a Infantry Regiment. Many Countries have Air Force Regiments. I don’t understand why Indians are so hostile to this idea. This will only Enhance And Strengthen the Airforce not bring it down.

AbRaj

Country flag
I really wanted India to buy F-15s which are way better fighters than old Ass F-16s. F-15 can act both as Hammer and Knife. F-15 Strike Eagle is a Multirole/Air Superiority Fighter it can do both jobs really well without Any problems really. If India wanted I am pretty sure Boeing will even create a Growler Variant of the F-15s, If India had both Su-30 and F-15 Together Porkishitani/Chinese Dogs would have ran tail between there legs. Having F-15 also will help us to work more with Israel and our other partners like South Korea and Japan. I think Gripen could be excellent fighter as well. I believe it’s more Maneuverable than the F-16s. Gripen could also fill the role left by the MiG-27s and Jaguar Fighters which were both retired I believe by IAF. In My Opinion India should buy both F-15s and Gripen for the Airforce and F/A-18s for the Navy.
You are talking about a khichadi airforce. It’s worst Idea for a resource limited country like India. Su 30 is comparable aircraft. Right now it needs extensive modernisation as to make it similar to PAKFA standards.

Few dozens more Rafale F4s

Also we need Gripen like upgrade of LCA or rapid development of MWF.

We don’t need any new aircraft at all.

Except for Mig 21 every jet we have, can be upgraded easily to a lethal machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles