Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Are bhai apki problem kya he.
Jab yaha swift dzire mil rahi he to jan bujh kar alto 800 kyo le?
Jab mig 21 bison jaisa gutter chaap maal f-16 ko Gira sakta hain toh yeh bhi analyze karne padega ke akele naye maal se kuch nahin hota. Man behind machine is also important. Not saying phasing out Mig 21 is not important, but solely relying on aesthetics to serve as a conduit for tactics in battle is silly.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Jab mig 21 bison jaisa gutter chaap maal f-16 ko Gira sakta hain toh yeh bhi analyze karne padega ke akele naye maal se kuch nahin hota. Man behind machine is also important. Not saying phasing out Mig 21 is not important, but solely relying on aesthetics to serve as a conduit for tactics in battle is silly.
We have maxed out on skills and operational capabilities so isn't it about time thoda Equipments pe bhi dhyan de.

Vishal Chandorkar

Country flag
But those actors can't fight like we do. They'll shit when they hear bullets flying.

All those who are thinking that high cuts, comm sets, knee pads and elbow pads are equipment should stop watching YouTube and movies.

You guys should seriously stop judging and suggesting what to do. SF people know what they want. They have the funds to get what they want. They'll adopt what they are comfortable with. Period.
Very well said!! I was wanting to say this for a while

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Listen dude, this whole 'man behind machine' crap can take you only that far and after that, the man dies and becomes useless!! So it's about time we started looking to our equipment issue.

AbRaj

Country flag
Listen dude, this whole 'man behind machine' crap can take you only that far and after that, the man dies and becomes useless!! So it's about time we started looking to our equipment issue.
Chutiye khud to desi mahindra/tata/bajaj touch bhi nahi karenge agar foreign brand mile to But crap about forces should use only use undigenous ancient weapons.
They think armed forces of all developed countries are incompetent fools who hide behind modern equipment to hide their cowardice. Idiots don’t want to understand that the same army is fooking Muzz jihadies from centuries. They never let them enslave their people. While we the Bastest of best and Bravest of brave were enslaved by the same type of barbarians for centuries. The reason is same. We never cared about tactics and machines but only false bravado.

Enough of this crap. and of moh 21 too. It was fucked in broad day light by F16. Anyone claiming claiming F16 downing - bitches show me the evidence.

B.C. its like racing F1 with Maruti 800. Huutiye hain F1 drivers jo modern cars use karte hain.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Chutiye khud to desi mahindra/tata/bajaj touch bhi nahi karenge agar foreign brand mile to But crap about forces should use only use undigenous ancient weapons.
They think armed forces of all developed countries are incompetent fools who hide behind modern equipment to hide their cowardice. Idiots don’t want to understand that the same army is fooking Muzz jihadies from centuries. They never let them enslave their people. While we the Bastest of best and Bravest of brave were enslaved by the same type of barbarians for centuries. The reason is same. We never cared about tactics and machines but only false bravado.

Enough of this crap. and of moh 21 too. It was fucked in broad day light by F16. Anyone claiming claiming F16 downing - bitches show me the evidence.

B.C. its like racing F1 with Maruti 800. Huutiye hain F1 drivers jo modern cars use karte hain.
I concur.

Atcjurvin

Stfu in the same way we also lost all 4 wars according to you. F16 was indeed fucked by mig21 in broad day light. u can show your frustration to your parents but not against forces.

Atcjurvin

Aur radar signature apne pichawade daal lo.
Show downed aircraft or it never happened.
Don’t hide behind army .
IAF is already incompetent enough , they don’t need more apologists like you.

Also insulting me is OK . I don’t mind it on forums . But don’t go above that else you will be sorry for doing that.
Politicians are responsible for the condition of air force and if u really think that Pakistan is telling truth and we are lying then I am sorry u need to visit mental hospital.

AbRaj

Country flag
@vampyrbladez
@ArgonPrime
Patriotism is good thing. But following blindly without questioning pertinent questions is sure shot recipe of disaster.
Airforce is weakest link among our Armed forces and we must address that rather then sweeping it under the carpet.
Have you seen how the other IAF (Israeli Airforce) fucks Syrian and all other muzz countries? This is what I want from our forces too. I’m not at all satisfied with how they performed at 27 Feb. If you are then I pity you and people like you.

And managing God like aura are job of incompetent fool like one in my DP:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:.Let’s not do that

PS: Have anyone noticed that I even put a black dot on forehead of aur beloved bakchod :bounce:.
Bhai nazar na lage kisi ke
Specially @vampyrbladez ki:biggrin2:

Last edited:

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@vampyrbladez
@ArgonPrime
Patriotism is good thing. But following blindly without questioning pertinent questions is sure shot recipe of disaster.
Airforce is weakest link among our Armed forces and we must address that rather then sweeping it under the carpet.
Have you seen how the other IAF (Israeli Airforce) fucks Syrian and all other muzz countries? This is what I want from our forces too. I’m not at all satisfied with how they performed at 27 Feb. If you are then I pity you and people like you.
Hey, you don't need to convince me, man. Why else do you think I told the other guy to verify your ip address then??

Last edited:

AbRaj

Country flag
Hey, you don't need to convince me, man. Why else do you think I told the other guy to verify your ip address before hurling the accusations then??
Man I’m not happy at all how thing panned out at 27. 26th was the benchmark and IMO we should have went went hard on Muzzi forces even after downing of mig 21( it’s crap anyway).
Should have bombed all the airbases from where PAF aircrafts took off. We don’t behave like a powerful nation at all.
Have you noticed earlier before 2011 and specially 2014 pakis used to post images of their SSG and other forces wearing good camouflage and armed with M4 with proper sights and posing like some filmstars.

Now they don’t post pictures of their Army and Nevy at all. Reason is simple. They now see our boys and feel humiliated at their own forces looking like local militias.
They only post pictures of their airforce now. I want that too end. I want them to feel humiliated wit their Airforce too.

Last edited:

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Man I’m not happy at all how thing panned out at 27. 26th was the benchmark and IMO we should have went went hard on Muzzi forces even after downing of mig 21( it’s crap anyway).
Should have bombed all the airbases from where PAF aircrafts took off. We don’t behave like a powerful nation at all.
I agree one hundred percent, heck I wrote posts after posts at the immediate aftermath of this incident along the same lines as yours (along with the likes of Abingdonboy and ColdheartedAviator) and took quite the beating from rest of the community as a result. So yeah, I agree.

In my opinion, we should invest in building up of a large arsenal of tactical missiles with strike range of 400-500 km with specialized warheads to target and knock out PAF infrastructure like runways/ air strips and parked aircraft, radars, comm centers, air defense networks etc from the ground during the opening hours of hostility, without endangering our fighters.

AbRaj

Country flag
I agree one hundred percent, heck I wrote posts after posts at the immediate aftermath of this incident along the same lines as yours (along with the likes of Abingdonboy and ColdheartedAviator) and took quite the beating from rest of the community as a result. So yeah, I agree.

In my opinion, we should invest in building up of a large arsenal of tactical missiles with strike range of 400-500 km with specialized warheads to target and knock out PAF infrastructure like runways/ air strips and parked aircraft, radars, comm centers, air defense networks etc from the ground during the opening hours of hostility, without endangering our fighters.
Also we nead spears something like how IAF uses F35 in Syria even in presence Russian of S300/400. Low in quantity but ahead of anything the pakis can tackle with. Su30 is like a hammer. It’s only good in full fledged war to hammer muzzis ass, but not in precision strikes in low intensity conflicts.
I want 26 Feb to because a routine punishment for Jihaadis across borders.
Accompanied with a formidable air defence like S400/patriot or our desi development as a deterrent. However I do feel Aggressiveness has its own deterrence value.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
@vampyrbladez
@ArgonPrime

And managing God like aura are job of incompetent fool like one in my DP:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:.Let’s not do that

PS: Have anyone noticed that I even put a black dot on forehead of aur beloved bakchod :bounce:.
Bhai nazar na lage kisi ke
Specially @vampyrbladez ki:biggrin2:

.................................................................................................

IndiaRising

Country flag
Stfu in the same way we also lost all 4 wars according to you. F16 was indeed fucked by mig21 in broad day light. u can show your frustration to your parents but not against forces.
India always had inferior equipment compared to Pak, who has been getting top of the line equipment from US in all wars, yet we are to believe that having the best equipment solely guarantees you better results in war. I would ask all these people to google Patton nagar.

IndiaRising

Country flag

who’s saying not to do that? But the likes of abingdonboy and coldheartaviator believe that having the best modern weapons will guarantee you a victory in war all the time. If this was the case, Pakistan should have beaten us in all wars or atleast achieved far better results than what history shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles