Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

jouni

Why shoul I move? It's my home.
I have no hate or disputes to my land I live on, I just hate american puppets and nazis in Kiyev, who kill our people on war and squising it economically.
Well, lets hope these "american puppets" together with us Europeans gets Ukraine going and closes the gap with rest of Europe. Your past "friendship" with Russia has been a cold one: Ukraine has stagnated for decades.

From my perspective your US and EU bashing seems pretty naive.

gadeshi

Well, lets hope these "american puppets" together with us Europeans gets Ukraine going and closes the gap with rest of Europe. Your past "friendship" with Russia has been a cold one: Ukraine has stagnated for decades.

It's a complex talk bro, and a very long one...
You just know not all the things you should to discuss this.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Defend from whoom, you idiot?
If Russia would want to invade, you could not do anything - ECM and ALCMs will kill Ukrainian army (by making it headless mess even more then it is now) and government machine in 8-12 hours without land invasion.
If you have seen how Russia makes war in Syria and still believe in Russian troops on Donbass, you have to go to the psychologist or psychiatrist.
I've never believed that Russia will invade - it's not suitable in political meanings.

BTW, you have Polish IP.
You're a real coward! Russian troops in September2014 could not even capture unprotected Mariupol. Of course, it is easy to wage war from the airagainst the FSA if they have a couple of dozen Chinese MANPADS. Chinese MANPADS are good, but they are too little.
P.S. Throw away your phone!Enter the IP address and check his whereabouts.

gadeshi

You're a real coward! Russian troops in September2014 could not even capture unprotected Mariupol. Of course, it is easy to wage war from the airagainst the FSA if they have a couple of dozen Chinese MANPADS. Chinese MANPADS are good, but they are too little.
May be you can give us any evidence that those were Russian troops? :)

Akim

Professional
Country flag
May be you can give us any evidence that those were Russian troops? :)
I don't need to prove anything to you. I want to believe in the invincibility of the Russian army - do you believe.

gadeshi

I don't need to prove anything to you. I want to believe in the invincibility of the Russian army - do you believe.
Yeah, yeah, you just cannot do it.
Russian army will have significant losses in the clash with equal foe, not with naked and starved Ukrainian army, where volounteres gather money on arms and munition.

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
@Akim @gadeshi

Akim you really think chocolate king poroshenko & his cockroach eating army can face Putin?

Why don't you study how west been trying to 'create' ukraine for 90yrs now.

Fortruss has english translation, so you don't have to read in 'russian'. Early soviets also tried process of ukranization.

Jouni is a muslim, don't listen or worry about him.

Good to have many kind of people here,

Btw, Poroshenko order 5ton of Roshen chocolate instead of equipment for ukraine army.

Last edited:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Yeah, yeah, you just cannot do it.
Russian army will have significant losses in the clash with equal foe, not with naked and starved Ukrainian army, where volounteres gather money on arms and munition.

I do not deny it. It was and is. I am personally in May 2014 passed its two Soviet bulletproof vest and binoculars. The army was not prepared for the invasion of "friends."

jouni

I was visiting Russia this weekend, some great guys ( officers on leave ) helped us when we got trouble with our car. Our border with Russia is the most peaceful and troublefree border in the world.

How did we achieve this? We showed how expensive it is to try to change borders. I hope Ukraine will someday become like us: strong enough to earn the right to live in peace and good terms with all its neighbors both eastern and western.

Cadian

What has happened to you? You used to discuss so civilized way. This forum has already enough blind fate patriotic-lite fools.
Because some of Akim's statements really freaks me out.
Like this one: http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...t-in-syrian-crisis.70000/page-13#post-1084889
And the last one: http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...t-in-syrian-crisis.70000/page-21#post-1086848

And when he says something that unacceptable, I have no reasons to continue arguable and "civilized" discussion.

jouni said:

Lol, said a person, who is a hopeless idealist himself. You believe in Ukrainian prosperity under IMF dictate and US-EU citizens in government? They are shaping Ukraine for their own sake, not for the sake of Ukrainian inhabitants. Obviously. No one is going to close any gaps for Ukraine, like no one is going to close gaps between Bulgaria or Romania and Netherlands. Ukraine is even more unique, because it has taken lots of single-sided liabilities in it's Euro-Association, that will dismantle entire sectors of country's economy, while Europe has promised nothing instead.

Cadian

I'll say you two fancy things.

1) Gas pipeline to Mariupol is laid through Donetsk, so if Mariupol would be taken, then Ukraine could cut off both Donetsk and Mariupol from gas supplies in winter time, causing a huge humanitarian disaster. While Mariupol remained under Ukrainian control, it has allowed DNR to take gas from this pipe last winter and heat like never before! FOR FREE. And Ukraine can't do anything about that, because it risks to freeze it's own city under control and stop it's factories if it will reduce or cut the gas flow in this pipe.

2) Russian MoD had many times said, that all missions are performed at attitudes more than 5000 meters, so no MANPADS can reach them. The glorious Ukrainian Air Force had sucked up epically from a small Strelkov's team, but don't think that Russian Air Force is like yours.

pmaitra

I was visiting Russia this weekend, some great guys ( officers on leave ) helped us when we got trouble with our car. Our border with Russia is the most peaceful and troublefree border in the world.

How did we achieve this? We showed how expensive it is to try to change borders. I hope Ukraine will someday become like us: strong enough to earn the right to live in peace and good terms with all its neighbors both eastern and western.
How did you achieve this? By learning that if Finland tries to be a prick with Russia, it will lose more territory, like it lost last time around.

gadeshi

I do not deny it. It was and is. I am personally in May 2014 passed its two Soviet bulletproof vest and binoculars. The army was not prepared for the invasion of "friends."
And will never be.
Regional state always fail in direct conflict with global one.
You can do nothing if your foe is global state with global reconaisence, guidance and communications, full scale air force and supreme economical power.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I'll say you two fancy things.

1) Gas pipeline to Mariupol is laid through Donetsk, so if Mariupol would be taken, then Ukraine could cut off both Donetsk and Mariupol from gas supplies in winter time, causing a huge humanitarian disaster. While Mariupol remained under Ukrainian control, it has allowed DNR to take gas from this pipe last winter and heat like never before! FOR FREE. And Ukraine can't do anything about that, because it risks to freeze it's own city under control and stop it's factories if it will reduce or cut the gas flow in this pipe..
On the Internet you read it, or he really seen? Gas pipeline passes through Avdeevka. It is the largest in Europe, the coke plant. This summer it was damaged due to shelling and Mariupol few days remained without natural gas. As a backup branch was supplied with only Metallurgical kombinat.
You scare me previously spoken phrases. What would you do with traitors?
And will never be.
Regional state always fail in direct conflict with global one.
You can do nothing if your foe is global state with global reconaisence, guidance and communications, full scale air force and supreme economical power.
Wanting defeat Motherland, because you do not like the current government - is the height of cynicism. During WWII, these traitors joined the ranks of fascist ROA or SS divisions "Galicia", "RONA", "Varyag" and the like.

gadeshi

On the Internet you read it, or he really seen? Gas pipeline passes through Avdeevka. It is the largest in Europe, the coke plant. This summer it was damaged due to shelling and Mariupol few days remained without natural gas. As a backup branch was supplied with only Metallurgical kombinat.
You scare me previously spoken phrases. What would you do with traitors?

Wanting defeat Motherland, because you do not like the current government - is the height of cynicism. During WWII, these traitors joined the ranks of fascist ROA or SS divisions "Galicia", "RONA", "Varyag" and the like.
Only nazis like you did this.
If my motherland is failed nazi state than should I fight Soviet Army in Vermacht or just wait for liberation like in 1945?

PS: I was born in USSR. I've not asked 3 criminals to ruine my country and put me into this miserable externally controlled territory. I've not asked anybody to put my family into all the horror of 90-th.
I've owed nothing to this quasi-country.

So, I'll just wait for liberation.

Last edited:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Only nazis like you did this.
If my motherland is failed nazi state than should I fight Soviet Army in Vermacht or just wait for liberation like in 1945?

PS: I was born in USSR. I've not asked 3 criminals to ruine my country and put me into this miserable externally controlled territory. I've not asked anybody to put my family into all the horror of 90-th.
I've owed nothing to this quasi-country.

So, I'll just wait for liberation.

Only neither helps neither the one nor the other. Like a rat crawled into the slot and wait for the victory of one of the parties. If you loved all these years, only the Russian flag, kept under the pillow portrait of Putin graduated from the Russian University was constantly in opposition to Ukrainian statehood - I did can understand. But, if you are in Kharkov Euro 2012 waving a Ukrainian flag - it is a huge difference.
I would like to enlighten you - the USSR is no more!

gadeshi

Only neither helps neither the one nor the other. Like a rat crawled into the slot and wait for the victory of one of the parties. If you loved all these years, only the Russian flag, kept under the pillow portrait of Putin graduated from the Russian University was constantly in opposition to Ukrainian statehood - I did can understand. But, if you are in Kharkov Euro 2012 waving a Ukrainian flag - it is a huge difference.
I would like to enlighten you - the USSR is no more!
Nobody must do the stupid things you have described.
I've not weaved ukrainian flag ever. I'm not going for football or so.
I'm a moderate and sane person. I'll never jump on maidan and never jump with Putins portrait. I have more important and interesting things to do.
Why do you believe that all the people must be so childish and infantile like you?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Nobody must do the stupid things you have described.
I've not weaved ukrainian flag ever. I'm not going for football or so.
I'm a moderate and sane person. I'll never jump on maidan and never jump with Putins portrait. I have more important and interesting things to do.
Why do you believe that all the people must be so childish and infantile like you?
Because I believe that the time has come to be defined as a sexual orientation. I was a member of the Odessa anti-Maidan and I did not embarrassed to. However, it was up to Russian aggression in Crimea. Now, I - a forced ally of the Ukrainian authorities. Sit and wait for the end of the decision - the case of cowards

gadeshi

Because I believe that the time has come to be defined as a sexual orientation. I was a member of the Odessa anti-Maidan and I did not embarrassed to. However, it was up to Russian aggression in Crimea. Now, I - a forced ally of the Ukrainian authorities. Sit and wait for the end of the decision - the case of cowards
It's not the case generic men can deal with.
US have harrassed Russia in Ukraine using russians convicted to feel themselves ukrainians as a bait and nazi force. Global Opposition has started. This is a clash of titans in the childrens sandbox.
I don't believe you were in anti-maidan.
And of course I don't care about this country - it will anyway be a part of Russia some time (most experts say 2017) because noone else will rebuild it, clear political elites, conduct and warantee the denazification process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles