Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

another_armchair

Country flag
A new variant of Omicron called BF7 which has R0 upto 18. The Omicron had 5. This is the most infectious virus ever. This is about to rip through China where no natural immunity exists and their vaccines are not the best.
WTF.. they are already into their fourth booster dose. Must be working really well.

another_armchair

Country flag
Time to stop any flights whatsoever from bat land...they shud be isolated globally ...

yeah...about time but I think the horse has bolted.. plenty of videos floating around.. avoided sharing as can't tell propaganda from truth if its from China.

Lets hope our vaccines hold good against this one. Omircon took away a lot of seniors too...

another_armchair

Country flag
1671470134041.png

1671470169434.png

Deaths pre and post vaccine are quite glaring.

Advisable for seniors in India to take a booster dose or will we shrug off the latest derivative of Omicron?

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
China buying foreign anti Covid drugs because saline water vaccines don't work 🤝
Been saying from a long long time, Chinese bullshit vaccines have efficacy below 50%!

Me too. I knew very early that the CCP vaccines were bogus. It was confirmed after Moderna refused ToT and the CCP tried hacking into CCMB, Hyderabad and AIIMS, Delhi servers.

NutCracker

Country flag
China buying foreign anti Covid drugs because saline water vaccines don't work 🤝
Been saying from a long long time, Chinese bullshit vaccines have efficacy below 50%!

Normal scientists use inert virus to create vaccine.

Chinese super intelligent scientists directly used Batsoup to create vaccine and BOOM !!
more lethal virus evolved.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Omicron and its variants involve the lungs and caused lung distress, pneumonia in several cases.

Can be quite deadly if left untreated or treated mildly.

I avoided giving antibiotics to my dad when he got infected by omicron. His lungs got severely infected, he had uncontrollable cough, secondary bacterial infection set in, was in distress.. had to put him on nebulizer.. he stabilized in a couple of days. Was all set to move him to a hospital but he didn't want to go... was constantly updating doc cousins and friends. He was fine within a week.

Omicron can't be taken lightly like viral fever.
Omicron is deadly if your vaccines don’t work or if you are not vaccinated. You can see US CDC website for information. only vaccinated people were able to tolerate Omicron. The rest died or recovered depending on other health issues in them.

Cheepek

Me too. I knew very early that the CCP vaccines were bogus. It was confirmed after Moderna refused ToT and the CCP tried hacking into CCMB, Hyderabad and AIIMS, Delhi servers.
Hungary was among the first European countries to use Sino Sino shit vaccines. In less than a year it was inoculating it's population with a 4th dose!

Brazil did one of the first trials of Sini Sino shit outside China, efficacy found 50.4% officially, I can bet my balls that 0.4% was Chinese influence.

Last edited:

SKC

Country flag
Hungary was among the first European countries to use Sino Sino shit vaccines. In less than a year it was inoculating it's population with a 4th dose!

Brazil did one of the first trials of Sini Sino shit outside China, efficacy found 50.4% officially, I can bet my balls that 0.4% was Chinese influence.

Chinese vaccines were used in Middle east and many Island nations also.

All of these coutries stopped using them after first or second dose and moved to Moderna, Covie shield and even Covaxin.

Kumata

Country flag
no air bubbles anymore and airports these days have crowds comparable to local bus stands.
conditions ripe?
Apparently, MOH have issued notices to all states to ensure genome sequencing of each and every sample at a accredited lab mandatorily... seems like shit is about to hit again after a lul of few months...

Would suggest to adopt mask and precautions again..

here2where

Apparently, MOH have issued notices to all states to ensure genome sequencing of each and every sample at a accredited lab mandatorily... seems like shit is about to hit again after a lul of few months...

Would suggest to adopt mask and precautions again..
here we go again.
waiting for karnataka to ban keralites from crossing border.

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag

If sinovac failed, this much. Then either China manipulated the data, or they decided to create some new virus and testing it on their population.

Another shit on the face on WHO who sucked Chinese balls for last 2 years.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
I think China wants its own population to reduce to manageable levels. Through COVID they are able to get rid of the weaker lot of the population and the ones with strong immunity remain alive to repopulate. I think soon China will dump one child policy and force couples to produce more offsprings. Covid also exterminated the old section of the population, which will make them a younger nation in the years to come.
This is in addition to the benefits China gets from Covid by destroying economies of other nations

Gyyan

Country flag
I think China wants its own population to reduce to manageable levels. Through COVID they are able to get rid of the weaker lot of the population and the ones with strong immunity remain alive to repopulate. I think soon China will dump one child policy and force couples to produce more offsprings. Covid also exterminated the old section of the population, which will make them a younger nation in the years to come.
Possible. Deaths of old people would have raised flags for CCP.
They would be the enemy of general populace as well as the world.
But now you can't do anything cause it's the world and the general populace that forced china to leave it's zero covid.
Screenshot_2022-12-20-23-03-02-034_com.android.chrome.png

Last edited:

NutCracker

Country flag
This is in addition to the benefits China gets from Covid by destroying economies of other nations
Not weeker.. but OLDER..

Old people who will be the burden on the aging society.

Reducing birth rate = Less young population , means less tax collection and more pensioner mouths to feed

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles