Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Posting my first comment on this thread again.

@hit&run what's your take on India being able to handle the outbreak so brilliantly whereas the "western countries" with lower population densities are struggling?

There have been some scenes of panicking in Auckland with people stocking up on rations. but its calm for now.
I would have written the following comments when the news first came.

It will spread, you can not stop its spread.

It will become part of human mortality and morbidity. People will learn to live with it like other flu/viral infections. Humans are fucking with ecology, ecology is reacting back violently.

They have done calculations and decided to go against travel bans. Governments will react after the epidemic not before. The same is with India. Modi will be criticized politically but he has to heed to the experts. Maybe a few cynical decisions will be made to show they are working.

You are on your own. Pray that we develop a vaccine and till then be safe. Luck is all you can pray for. Maybe ask an astrologer for good stone.

The problem is not that it will kill or it is a death sentence. Even the symptoms and disease distress/discomfort is mild.

The incubation period is 2-15 days. It means we may never know if the person we are interacting with is infected until he falls sick after 15 days. Better he or she fall sick early. Also to testing viral strains (RNA/PCR testing) is very costly especially in India most of the people have to get it done privately.

I won't kill young and healthy. The problem is it is fucking very virulent. One person can spread it to as many people he or she may talk to. Washing hands and PPE are all good precautions. But if you can behave like a surgeon performing surgery then you are almost safe. How the surgeon behaves? They behave like obsessive (they have to) sterilization freaks. He makes sure he does not contaminate his patients undergoing surgery. He does not touch things he is not supposed to. He only touches surfaces and articles which are autoclaved and sterilized. No skin to skin contact. Mask on, Gloves on, never touch his face, even ask the assistant to dap his sweat. The assistant is as clean and as protected as he is.

Can we do all these things in our daily lives? The answer is no.

The N95 mask is good. Wear it making a tight seal around your face and under the chin. Washing hands before touching yourself, nose, eyes, mouth skin (itching, etc.) eating, drinking will reduce the chances.

What people do if they get flu? Ask this question to yourself. We behave normally, take symptomatic treatment and keep spreading it. But now people should go into isolation with flu-like symptoms. Saves your family. Lock yourself in a room.

You won't die.

Fuck China.

NutCracker

Country flag
Posting my first comment on this thread again.

Also to testing viral strains (RNA/PCR testing) is very costly especially in India most of the people have to get it done privately.
This might've changed drastically from back in March 2020 to now.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Any confirmed literature on impact of mRNA wuhan virus vaccines on children.
Keep reading some articles but want some that has detailed the impact in children

Kumata

Country flag
Any confirmed literature on impact of mRNA wuhan virus vaccines on children.
Keep reading some articles but want some that has detailed the impact in children
mRNA failed miesrably in adults ... thats a forgone conclusion already .. it did nothing than filling coffers of moderna and Pfizer.

Cheepek

I think China wants its own population to reduce to manageable levels. Through COVID they are able to get rid of the weaker lot of the population and the ones with strong immunity remain alive to repopulate. I think soon China will dump one child policy and force couples to produce more offsprings. Covid also exterminated the old section of the population, which will make them a younger nation in the years to come.
This is in addition to the benefits China gets from Covid by destroying economies of other nations
[My theory]
Not really, China is now in a fix because of it's potty vaccines. They thought they can hide the ineffectiveness of vaccines and the shame of not being able to make one good vaccine using lockdowns. They probably thought the virus will eventually die and they will hold lockdowns till then. (Which is theoretically possible)
However, virus is still mutating and lockdowns took a heavy toll on their economy. And tbf, economy is everything. More so for the middle kingdom China. Hence they had no other choice but to open up.
Chinese are not super humans to be immune to deaths. The CCP, like any communist shithole does not like negative press... So I highly doubt deaths are some part of a grand plan.
Moreover, we don't know the effects of Long Covid yet.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Yaar yeh chinkiyon ne ek aur variant lana hai market meh. It only makes sense that if virus is multiplying in millions of people then there is bound to be mutations and new variants.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned

Covid restrictions lifted that too in winter with barely any herd immunity....

SKC

Country flag
I think China wants its own population to reduce to manageable levels. Through COVID they are able to get rid of the weaker lot of the population and the ones with strong immunity remain alive to repopulate. I think soon China will dump one child policy and force couples to produce more offsprings. Covid also exterminated the old section of the population, which will make them a younger nation in the years to come.
This is in addition to the benefits China gets from Covid by destroying economies of other nations
One Child Policy or First Child policy was dumped way back in 2013-14.

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ok guys now it's clear that this is gonna be severe
What should be action plan for govt wrt economy and defense
As we know in few weeks govts will definitely announce lockdowns as the news channels are reporting and strict measures will be taken
What can be done to safe our economic growth as we can't grow exorbitantly but a normal steady growth is it achievable
And how much our forces prepared to face this as economic slowdown will affect their purchases and acquisition in a critical situation like now when both of our borders can be hot if things go south for us wrt covid like they did in 2020 galwan

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ok guys now it's clear that this is gonna be severe
What should be action plan for govt wrt economy and defense
As we know in few weeks govts will definitely announce lockdowns as the news channels are reporting and strict measures will be taken
What can be done to safe our economic growth as we can't grow exorbitantly but a normal steady growth is it achievable
And how much our forces prepared to face this as economic slowdown will affect their purchases and acquisition in a critical situation like now when both of our borders can be hot if things go south for us wrt covid like they did in 2020 galwan
Defence acquisition won't be affected by financial reasons.
The economy as a whole can be impacted again by lockdowns if it indeed happens to be a outbreak of infection.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Why ... It will impact govt revenues.. be it direct or indirect taxes... unless nirmala tai choose to impose 100% covid cess..
This time I don't think the impact will be too much. We're all already vaccinated, people who can will go WFH mode. Govt will maintain defence budget and release the money in tranches for anything that is agreed with manufacturers. China is a clear threat so no point of slowing down infrastructure development at border or active contractual obligations.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles