Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Just a thought...

is it the case that the american lobby journalists with in india are laying seeds using the current panic for future "anti-china" narratives ?

saying american lobby because in my twitter time line the panic inducing tweets are from NDTV, ex-NDTV crowd like vikram chandra, wire, quint, news laundry, coupta , shivan vij et al are known american lobbyists.

are they setting us up for anti-china sentiment narrative sometime in the near future?

no matter how much they blame the current administration, in the end it is ultimately a chinese virus.

shade

Country flag
Just a thought...

is it the case that the american lobby journalists with in india are laying seeds using the current panic for future "anti-china" narratives ?

saying american lobby because in my twitter time line the panic inducing tweets are from NDTV, ex-NDTV crowd like vikram chandra, wire, quint, news laundry, coupta , shivan vij et al are known american lobbyists.

are they setting us up for anti-china sentiment narrative sometime in the near future?
The only sentiment the above mentioned peddle is the anti-Modi sentiment, both America and China are their sugar daddies, no need for anti China sentiment, rather Modi weak, Modi incompetent, Modi apathetic, etc narratives are being set.

tsunami

Country flag
BTW I only have sour throat since yesterday night nothing.

My wife have Wet Cough, Fever and Body pain.

Got ourselves tested today and report won't come for 2-3 days.

when to go for CT scan and CP or whatever blood test there is?

My 2+ year old daughter won't be separated how much fatal danger she have with this new strain.
Are Raichando koi to kuch samjha do re.... Meri hi family ke liye puch raha hu.

Kumata

Country flag
Kejriwal will be laughing at the garbag hill on border...All shud be crushed and send to stadium with human faeces all around

sajobajo

Country flag
BTW I only have sour throat since yesterday night nothing.

My wife have Wet Cough, Fever and Body pain.

Got ourselves tested today and report won't come for 2-3 days.

when to go for CT scan and CP or whatever blood test there is?

My 2+ year old daughter won't be separated how much fatal danger she have with this new strain.
Is your daughter showing any symptoms ? If not, then do not worry until she does. Watch out for excessive crying, inability to sleep, reduced food intake, irritability followed by temperature.
Whatever virus exchange was supposed to happen between the parents and child would have long since happened before symptoms showed up for you.
If in doubt though, consult a reputed pediatrician without wasting any time for further directions.
You would need a doctor's prescription I believe to go for a CT Scan. Better do a tele-consultation, if available around you.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Exposure.
Immune response.
Treatment.

Exposure:
What kind of variant?
How long and frequent you were exposed to the infected person or active virus (How many viruses entered your body)?

Immune response: Above factors dictates how your immune system will reacts. How good your immune system is anyone’s guess. Your immune system may react promptly or very late or may never or may go haywire or get lost in its own interpretation of the antigen.

Virus multiplies exponentially. Better to be exposed with smallest dose of the virus. That is why Mask, Isolation I repeat, is important.

Treatment: won’t go into any details. Good hands on doctors with adequate resources will save people. Worship and adore them, they are very small percentage and can not be there standing all the time.

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Is your daughter showing any symptoms ? If not, then do not worry until she does. Watch out for excessive crying, inability to sleep, reduced food intake, irritability followed by temperature.
Whatever virus exchange was supposed to happen between the parents and child would have long since happened before symptoms showed up for you.
If in doubt though, consult a reputed pediatrician without wasting any time for further directions.
You would need a doctor's prescription I believe to go for a CT Scan. Better do a tele-consultation, if available around you.
Why need CT scan?

doreamon

Country flag
Kejriwal will be laughing at the garbag hill on border...All shud be crushed and send to stadium with human faeces all around

So another tractor march.. This time upon the dead bodies and people gasping for oxygen .. they ll come .. raise their flag .. beat police struggling to contain situation . And go back .. burrrrr ...

shade

Country flag
So another tractor march.. This time upon the dead bodies and people gasping for oxygen .. they ll come .. raise their flag .. beat police struggling to contain situation . And go back .. burrrrr ...
And the same people screaming about Kumbh will be conspicuously silent.
Milards giving haughty sermons to GoI will be mute.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Please Maharaj Ji,

Have reasonable expectations.

CCP thugs amassed at the border, Internal COVID situation grave & just now in the midst of all these KissAssAns marching for their g@@ndolan.

We are extremely stretched.

There was no crackdown earlier & do not expect anything now.
I said iam not expecting anything .

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Please Maharaj Ji,

Have reasonable expectations.

CCP thugs amassed at the border, Internal COVID situation grave & just now in the midst of all these KissAssAns marching for their g@@ndolan.

We are extremely stretched.

There was no crackdown earlier & do not expect anything now.
Under no circumstances, vaccines should reach these bastards !
They blocked oxygen, block their vacciens and medicines.
Has anyone of those protesting died yet ?

doreamon

Country flag
Last edited:

here2where

Next one...

Char Dham yatra can’t turn into ‘another Kumbh’, says HC, asks Uttarakhand govt for SOPs

Cheran

Country flag
Next one...

Char Dham yatra can’t turn into ‘another Kumbh’, says HC, asks Uttarakhand govt for SOPs
Will the UKD CM never learn?

Please do a symbolic yatra.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
No thanks we are already seeing one such country taking chinnie pigs help suffering badly now .

Look at Chile which is using Sinopvac vaccine where its cases kept increasing even after large number of people are vaccinated .

watch this video here also how it shows the cases in 2nd wave are far more than 1st wave and what they anticipated and again doctors says govt response was not good in chile

@rockdog @SexyChineseLady @no smoking we do have a few Chinese corona strains in forum may be they will tell what is the actual reason behind failure of Chinese vaccine in Chile.

May be they are providing China quality to others while keeping slightly better one for themselves.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles