Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

johnq

I have a theory that both waves were caused by Pakistani terrorist sleeper cells using the Chinese bioweapon which Pakistan could've easily obtained from China. We know that these terrorists are willing to die to achieve their goals. We also know that the first wave possibly originated from certain gatherings, which these individuals could easily infiltrate. After the first wave started, both China and Pakistan started trouble at the border, but India beat them back. So what if they decided to do a repeat? Make peaceful overtures at the borders, spread new, more infectious and more lethal Chinese lab variants through Pakistani sleeper cells again, and once India is in the middle of the second wave, cause trouble again at the borders a second time.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
because we are in the middle of an unprecedented crisis,so its the gormints job to monitor the availability of critical equipments n supply chain.

only central gormint is in the position of seeing the big picture,not the pvt industries or individuals like us.

pvt bodies are not accountable to the public,but they have to respond to central gormints regulatory bodies.
I don’t subscribe to this view, we’ll take it up some other time.

Cheran

Country flag
what an arrogant prick?

what an dictatorial tone?

a political party is been in power for 7 years n starting to rule major part of the country(state gormints) plus add the one and half years of pandemic stress,so its real obvious that certain degree of dissent n dissatisfaction bound to accumulate.

And considering the current chaos,outrage is warranted. Otherwise gormint will say everything is fine,see even ppl been "dead" silent about it(pun very much intended)

ppl right to have vent their anger,and as a ruling party(or supporters for that matter) they should handle it with magnanimity.

(sir,that comment was response to him not directed towards you)
that's even worse,

so now we have to get (or rely on) basic data from random sm handles who is known to taken a pro gormint pov.

my next question will trigger the most of them here,anyway I put it forward here...

isn't it the job of the gormint to give n make available of facts to the public?

if someone were to find fault in gormints data,we can/have the right to question them.

do we have the same privilege to question an individual(s) data?

your first lines will be the response to my bold part

if an informed senior member of the forum can't get the data,outrage is warranted don't you think?

its not the readers responsibility to dissect the message,that's what he said,n that's how it should be treated.
Since you are out on the loop, his tweet was targeted at utterly fake news generated by MSM. & Passing on utterly fake news is not "venting".

Picture this:-

1619010779385.png

1619010815925.png

Last edited:

here2where

Most ppl attribute this wave to ppl’s stupid behaviour and gormint is innocent. So baba went ahead and passed the buck to states to clean up after themselves.

Now comparing to USA, its wierd the federal govt there continues to subsidise the best and most expensive vaccines for the entire country despite muricans being equally stupid about following covid rules and have been dropping dead in large numbers for many months now.

If I remember correctly babaji early on said 30% population will be vaccinated at gormint expense. Does that still hold good?

We are currently at roughly 1.2% fully vaccinated (double dose) mark.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
his tweet was targeted at utterly fake news generated by MSM.
for the record,he didn't quote or specify a particular message,
on utterly fake news is not "venting"
did he say "stop spreading fake news"

that before ranting.
since you descended into personal attack,may I call your post as Schilling?
I never attacked you personally but you did,because I attacked your favorite sm hero.

brother politics isn't a zero sum game,especially during a crisis time. Treating someone hostile( including your rant comment) just because they said sumthin naughty to favorite partys sm schill(that prick) is dangerous n you'll be alienating the non partisan voter base.

so first it be like don't criticize the babaji,
then don't criticize the central gormint,
then don't criticize the bjp state gormints,

now it be like,"don't even criticize our party minions"

Cheran

Country flag
Most ppl attribute this wave to ppl’s stupid behaviour and gormint is innocent. So baba went ahead and passed the buck to states to clean up after themselves.

Now comparing to USA, its wierd the federal govt there continues to subsidise the best and most expensive vaccines for the entire country despite muricans being equally stupid about following covid rules and have been dropping dead in large numbers for many months now.

If I remember correctly babaji early on said 30% population will be vaccinated at gormint expense. Does that still hold good?

We are currently at roughly 1.2% fully vaccinated (double dose) mark.
UP & Assam will give vaccines free of cost. Obviously Bihar NDA government might as well do that since it was their election promise.

Not sure about other NDA states.

Cheran

Country flag

I never attacked you personally but you did,because I attacked your favorite sm hero.

brother politics isn't a zero sum game,especially during a crisis time. Treating someone hostile( including your rant comment) just because they said sumthin naughty to favorite partys sm schill(that prick) is dangerous n you'll be alienating the non partisan voter base.

It is not his job to educate & all/sundry who is on SM.

Those who are on SM know as to what he is referring to.

Peddling utterly fake news might be naughty to you but not others.

So have the mind to get outraged by the fake news generated by NDTV/Moneycontrol as well & then serve your gyan.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Gov jobs mean minimum work maximum salary, Confirmed promotion after some years, 100% job security, undertable income, life long pension, and much more.

Why would anyone work hard in a competitive corporate environment or risk their own money to start a business with unsure profits.

Government jobs don't require any talent or relevant work experience. Just read newspapers or watch youtube videos to know current affairs and get a babu job.
One cannot paint everyone with the same brush. Saying Govt jobs dont require talent is a sad perception and wrong too. Does it mean only the worst brains end up in civil services. While its usually the opposite. We are seeing many IIT grads, doctors clearing services exams, who are definitely talented and not complete bufoons. The way they end up doing public services after joining is a different issue however. Some of your points are true. Govt jobs offer job security, pensions, confirmed promotion, less risk of job loss. But there is an other side of the coin too. Pay fixation happens every ten years. And only with the recent revisions govt salaries have jumped manyfolds. Earlier it used to be the opposite with corporates giving better paychecks.
And yes there is a lot of work in Govt offices. Sure most of the time its about moving files and documents but its not that they dont work at all. They carry the responsibility of public at all times.

IndianYonko

Country flag
Perhaps the anti-government disinformation campaign is also a part of the Chinese/Pakistani plan.
Given the way its coordinated; it can be true.

Don't try to act like holier than thou. Don't try to hide behind high moral grounds. Anyone can see where you are going with your words. Pls go on, continue with your crap. Continue with your fake narrative peddling to instigate panic.

I'm so sorry that prior 2014 you were living in first world country once ruled by greats brits and later by even greater italians. But Modi made it a third world country.

Remove modi from equation and this country wouldn't have done more than few thousand tests. This centre has done much more than expected given the infra, babus, state govement and ignorant public.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It is not his job to educate & all/sundry who is on SM.
that's the most elitist answer I've heard,good job rw pp you have arrived n joined the elitists club which you ppl devoted to oust in the first place....

if its not his job,then y is he tweeting a critical data in the first place?

its cute to see ppl get triggered towards fellow citizens when their favorite leaders minion gets criticised.....

so far I kept my trap shut over gormints mishandling,over demented party loyalty,when its become a echo chamber filled with confirmation bias,no point of keeping quiet.

forget your boss rangu, I'll question his bosses boss babaji

its been a year since pandemic hit the country,

did he put forward any uniform national level policy to fight the pandemic?

like a guide book to serve various level of the chain of command n to give basic clarity to the citizens?

Big no...

if there was a guide book,

we would've had a basic metric to compare how much the respective state gormints deviated or performed well,

by without formulating guidelines babaji essentially kicked the balls to respective state gormints.

(both bjp n non bjp )state gormints are incapable of handling massive hospital bed filling events like this.

Now everyone have a favourite party n favourite cm's,they are the nember one in their minds,

so ppl descended into mud slinging to each other,

also a well designed policy guideline would have come with monitoring body/policy to keep in check of core essential medical equipments.

that would've expelled any "propaganda" were to be thrown at the gormint.

all babaji did was appear on tv say"wear mask" for hours.

Most importantly the lack of unified policy prevented from establishing a stimulus package to fight the pandemic by respective gormints.

stimulus package with monitoring body would've identified the states which are all wasting the money n utilising it well..

none of it happened yet ppl are the sundries

sure y not,babaji kicked the balls to respective states n similarly his followers shifting the blame towards the citizens.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
that's the most elitist answer I've heard,good job rw pp you have arrived n joined the elitists club which you ppl devoted to oust in the first place....

if its not his job,then y is he tweeting a critical data in the first place?

its cute to see ppl get triggered towards fellow citizens when their favorite leaders minion gets criticised.....

so far I kept my trap shut over gormints mishandling,over demented party loyalty,when its become a echo chamber filled with confirmation bias,no point of keeping quiet.

forget your boss rangu, I'll question his bosses boss babaji

its been a year since pandemic hit the country,

did he put forward any uniform national level policy to fight the pandemic?

like a guide book to serve various level of the chain of command n to give basic clarity to the citizens?

Big no...

if there was a guide book,

we would've had a basic metric to compare how much the respective state gormints deviated or performed well,

by without formulating guidelines babaji essentially kicked the balls to respective state gormints.

(both bjp n non bjp )state gormints are incapable of handling massive hospital bed filling events like this.

Now everyone have a favourite party n favourite cm's,they are the nember one in their minds,

so ppl descended into mud slinging to each other,

also a well designed policy guideline would have come with monitoring body/policy to keep in check of core essential medical equipments.

that would've expelled any "propaganda" were to be thrown at the gormint.

all babaji did was appear on tv say"wear mask" for hours.

Most importantly the lack of unified policy prevented from establishing a stimulus package to fight the pandemic by respective gormints.

stimulus package with monitoring body would've identified the states which are all wasting the money n utilising it well..

none of it happened yet ppl are the sundries

sure y not,babaji kicked the balls to respective states n similarly his followers shifting the blame towards the citizens.
Ayy yoooo holy this gov lacks of communication ability well know, so is there any point outraging to this level?
There are other places where they are fucking up also, data is a hard thing to come by, if u are an average Joe u wouldn't know much either. It is this forum where we raise the necessary points and amass data as well. There hasn't been an attempt to digitally publish this amount of data for the public before this so absence of some parameters is something along expected lines.
I think the current data is also a rough estimate based on input rather than raw assesment.
Now if u ask about the availability of ventilators across various states and hospital u won't get the acute data either.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Given the way its coordinated; it can be true.

Don't try to act like holier than thou. Don't try to hide behind high moral grounds. Anyone can see where you are going with your words. Pls go on, continue with your crap. Continue with your fake narrative peddling to instigate panic.

I'm so sorry that prior 2014 you were living in first world country once ruled by greats brits and later by even greater italians. But Modi made it a third world country.

Remove modi from equation and this country wouldn't have done more than few thousand tests. This centre has done much more than expected given the infra, babus, state govement and ignorant public.

more n more personal attacks,n calling me a inc supporter,n nothing more to it

that's the best example of how some members treats the criticism,

be bjp fan n follow the "program" like a good boi or else you'll be called names.

very good

Knowitall

I would request everyone to debate normally instead of calling people names and accusing them of picking sides.

Also would request members to not say meltdown started or meltdown shuru everytime someone raises a point because you have nothing proper to add to the conversation but will shit on it anyways to act cool for a few minutes.

PS: not aimed at anyone and not aimed at this thread either we all in this forum want the best for this country let's not get into fights with rach other when we need to be united.

ladder

Country flag
Vital piece of information.
Rate of infection currently is 1.2% ( total cases/ total population). So if the breakout cases are 0.03% , dividing the two figures we get a value of 40. So vaccine gives 40 times more protection than non vaccinated people.
1. This calculation is not normalised with time.
2. The breakout rate will decrease with time as doctors and FLWs were vaccinated first. And they are routinely exposed to high viral load.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles