Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
I'm in medical industry and as far as i know hospital are surviving on borderline. Oxygen availability even big hospitals have reserves which can last for 7-8 hours only.
Kejriwal was idiotically spending money on free bijli free metro free buses and he just turned dirty smelly hospitals into some less dirty smelly hospitals.

Everyone should get medical insurance to survive india and get world class facilities from private hospitals.

It's a failure of Delhi Government which failed to stop black marketing of critical injections.

doreamon

Country flag
Is there any publicly available data on their vaccine nd result of phase 1 and phase 2 .. what kind of vaccine is it .. we are also getting zydus cadal DNA plasmid platform vaccine very soon . which is first of its kind i think .

Kumata

Country flag
I'm in medical industry and as far as i know hospital are surviving on borderline. Oxygen availability even big hospitals have reserves which can last for 7-8 hours only.
Kejriwal was idiotically spending money on free bijli free metro free buses and he just turned dirty smelly hospitals into some less dirty smelly hospitals.

Everyone should get medical insurance to survive india and get world class facilities from private hospitals.

It's a failure of Delhi Government which failed to stop black marketing of critical injections.
Right. IMO, it's a failure in general of all govts in states / centre that there is a open auction of medicine in market and no body cares.. people are left to fend for them selves.

Had to arrange fabiflu for a friend in delhi and took me whole afternoon calls before got lucky with a store in ramesh Nagar delhi.. Beat that!!!!!!

thankfully they sold at Original price and were honest...

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ayy yoooo holy this gov lacks of communication ability well know, so is there any point outraging to this level?
There are other places where they are fucking up also, data is a hard thing to come by, if u are an average Joe u wouldn't know much either. It is this forum where we raise the necessary points and amass data as well. There hasn't been an attempt to digitally publish this amount of data for the public before this so absence of some parameters is something along expected lines.
I think the current data is also a rough estimate based on input rather than raw assesment.
Now if u ask about the availability of ventilators across various states and hospital u won't get the acute data either.
ok lemme put it this way,

you are saying gormint has no communication skills,n data is a rarity to come by for a common citizen.

In other words,gormint is handling the chaos very well,n they (probably)have internal data of respective things.

Even If that scenario is true, its a scary thought,I'll tell you why a unified policy frame work is really important to process the data.

imagine a tonnes of data in a place,but only certain ppl have access to data,

for example,only health minister can have the number of available beds n projection for a spike,

he'll apprise the babaji,he be like woah sh!t may hit the fan,lemme see what I can do,

but industry dept babus n netas may not have access to the projection,he'll say "current equipment production n supply is optimal,so no prob"

then spike hits,respective industries be like "oh shit,it came outta nowhere,lemme ramp up,lemme turn the commercial industries into medical supply,let them drop whatever they are doing"

this is not an exact scenario,but simplified version of what happens if there wasn't any streamlined data flow between the stakeholders.

streamlined data flow only work under a policy frame work,

Then it'll be very easy to share such stream lined data.

plus I haven't even mentioned the verification of such datas through random sampling.

Last edited:

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
What do you guys recommend after 1st May if given a choice?

Covaxin or Covishield?
my parents got 1st dose of Covishield on 10th this month, but after almost 10 days mom still says her left arm still hurts and hand has swelled a bit!!! IDN it's normal or should I consult my family physician!! ( at center they told pain and swelling may occur for sugar patients, which she is /260)

ladder

Country flag
Is there any publicly available data on their vaccine nd result of phase 1 and phase 2 .. what kind of vaccine is it .. we are also getting zydus cadal DNA plasmid platform vaccine very soon . which is first of its kind i think .

Kumata

Country flag
my parents got 1st dose of Covishield on 10th this month, but after almost 10 days mom still says her left arm still hurts and hand has swelled a bit!!! IDN it's normal or should I consult my family physician!! ( at center they told pain and swelling may occur for sugar patients, which she is /260)
Consult a doctor.. she is diabetic

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
then spike hits,respective industries be like "oh shit,it came outta nowhere,lemme ramp up,lemme turn the commercial industries
We had sufficient resources.
But black marketing and fear purchases of oxygen cylinder by people to keep them in stock just made the situation worse normally people Don't need oxygen cylinder when they get covid but now everyone in Delhi wants a oxygen cylinder as soon as they turn positive. Previously this was not the case.

We can see genuinely there is little to no black marketing in the case of vaccines soo you are right government can control the flow of products in the market. By making oxygen cylinder or sales of fabi flu for example to only prescribed patients. People are panic buying flabi flu to just keep them in reserve. but we don't see that happening. Implementation is just too weak.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
you are saying gormint has no communication skills,n data is a rarity to come by for a common citizen.
Gov has no communication skill we have already discussed this several times.
Data is indeed rare to come by for common citizen, ask an average Joe how much days of strategic oil reserve do we have they don't know and no one bothers to know unless shit hits the fan.
No one gave a shit about the state of hospitals until Corona. These specific data may not have been particularly tabulated.
All this stuff has happened between 1 Year they may or may not have fully analysed the whole medical system.
In other words,gormint is handling the chaos very well,n they (probably)have internal data of respective things
This is an ongoing crisis so making a sweeping statement that Gov has done good or bad job is too early to tell. We are looking at how things seem in the short term wait for this shit to be over to be judged.
Even If that scenario is true, its a scary thought,I'll tell you why a unified policy frame work is really important to process the data.

for example,only health minister can have the number of available beds n projection for a spike,

he'll apprise the babaji,he be like woah sh!t may hit the fan,lemme see what I can do,

but industry dept babus n netas may not have access to the projection,he'll say "current equipment production n supply is optimal,so no prob"

then spike hits,respective industries be like "oh shit,it came outta nowhere,lemme ramp up,lemme turn the commercial industries into medical supply,let them drop whatever they are doing"
It's the other way around babus get the input and they pass it on to ministers that pass it on to pm along with his team.

Just take a reference of how the DM office collects data and apply the same here.

Because we are familiar with DFI folks here are data savy.
All this misinformation happend because some newspaper decided to post fake data about oxygen reserve and BJP was caught off guard.

Shit is still unfolding throwing temper tantrum won't help here, people who have lost their loved ones probably need an answer and they deserve one too but that won't bring the dead back would it?
People are dying due to covid but with our medical infra did we expect anything else.
What has the gov done maybe they have done 70% , 20%, 50% of what they could but no matter how much they would have done people will die anyway.

U became emotional about during the whole Migrant labour thing but isn't this our reality.

We are fighting on the edge of the cliff our option are limited.

Continue asking question but keep that in mind this gov is working on a broken platform and the gov itself isn't no God sent entity.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Does she actively take insulin or is it passive diabetics.
My father has Diabeties too but he only had fever for 2 days.

here2where

ok lemme put it this way,

In other words,gormint is handling the chaos very well,n they (probably)have internal data of respective things.

this is not an exact scenario,but simplified version of what happens if there was any streamlined data flow between the stakeholders.

streamlined data flow happens,only happens under a policy work,

Then it'll be very easy to share such stream lined data.

plus I haven't even mentioned the verification of such datas through random sampling.
Had made an earlier post abt CBHI report and harshV sidelined....
scenario you outlined is rumoured to be close to reality.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Data is available one just has too hunt for it.

DRDO thread is enough evidence that there is a lot of data that isn't visible to the eye unless u look for it. It does not help that this gov is shit at communicating.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I have been reading comments on social media saying that every state government is under reporting deaths. Is this true?
Yes.
Probably by a multiple of 3 to 5.
There were 25 deaths in Kolkata yesterday but some 54 bodies were to be burned on the ghats.

shade

Country flag
I have been reading comments on social media saying that every state government is under reporting deaths. Is this true?
Yes, everyone is doing "creative accounting" with deaths now that positive cases by themselves are sky rocketing.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Shit is still unfolding throwing temper tantrum won't help here,
U became emotional about during the whole Migrant labour thing but isn't this our reality.
good to know,

Continue asking question but keep that in mind this gov is working on a broken platform and the gov itself isn't no God sent entity.
with due respect,you are the one getting emotional here,

I'll not expand my view further,as it'll reduced nothing but "rants,tantrum or emotional"

but I'll say this much,this argument can be applied to all variety of situations,to hide their governance deficit,by all parties involved. I mean literally.

won't bring the dead back would it?
they would have done people will die anyway
I have no words brother.....

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
good to know
I have nothing but respect towards u and nothing will change that.
I'll not expand my view further,as it'll reduced nothing but "rants,tantrum or emotional"
Have u met anyone here that is like "Master stroke Mudi ji"?
Assemnet of decision been taken by the gov will continue during this crisis and after this crisis.
Do we know the results of demonetization yet?
No?
Does anyone shoot down your question when asked?
Than this place hasn't become a echochamber than.

have no words brother.....
No one can have any words or answer for this.
What can the gov do to prevent every death?
Can mudiji swing his magical wand and materialize million ventilators overnight
Can mudiji produce million tonnes of oxygen with a swing of his magical wand.

When migrants were already on the road what could have Mudi ji have done? Swing his magical wand and transport everyone to their home.

Did u always get 100% in your academics?
Apply the same logic here.

The gov maybe doing enough or they may not be doing enough but that won't save evey life.

Their is no magical wand here human effort is the only thing that will save the day.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Although the severity of the second wave could not have been known.. that it was a possibility and that it would be more harmful could have been gauged by the deaths caused by second waves in US and UK.
I don't blame Modi government for oxygen scarcity.. The only thing I blame them is w.r.t their vaccine strategy...
All major countries paid vaccine producers upfront for hundreds of millions of doses. GOI could have put in risk capital and started production by July August 2020 of Covishield in the hundreds of millions, when promising Phase 1/2 results were announced.. 500 million USD or a billion is no big deal for GOI. But, it was only Poonawala's own money and that of Bill gates and gavi that was put in..There fore India cannot crib about exported vaccines..
Same was the case with Covaxin.. GOI had all info about limited production capacity of Bharat biotech, but did not put in money for capacity expansion until efficacy was proven in March and the second wave reared its head...
BJP governments are traditionally fiscally conservative, and on most normal days, that's good.. But in this case of covid, it has cost us big time, in terms of health as well as lost economic output due to lockdown..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles