Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Kumata

Country flag
Second interim data on phase 3 released

78 percent against mild, moderate, and severe COVID-19 disease and 100 percent efficacy against severe COVID-19, a press release by the Hyderabad-based company said on Wednesday.

It was known the day Modi took cocaxin that it's better than covishield.. poonawala have lost it fully IMO with his public spat with BB chief...

they shud put their petty interests aside and work together... money will flow like water for both ..

captscooby81

Country flag
We finally have the data after vaccination infections . Good now get people vaccinated before 3rd wave hits .

Most of these infections are from HCW because of their repeated exposure to Covid patients . So for someone who is not in front line . Vaccine + Mask will save them easily from infection .

photo6053192316048485473.jpg

doreamon

Country flag
I normally don't defend babaji, but this 1 rupee person would probably weasel out of a court case under some retarded FrEeDoM oF SpEeCh excuse, backed by some fat cat (((pro bono))) lawyer if he doesn't defend himself.

First Babaji must cook small fishes before moving on to big ones like this guy.
Like that bakchod Rohan Joshi
He is just butt hurt because his fellow revolutionaries are in jail or being circled by agencies . There has been crack down on urban naxals under doval which was unknown in previous establishment . They were heros in past .. Their articles used to be revered and was being taken notes by aspiring civil servants and policy makers .

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Be just butt hurt because his fellow revolutionaries are in jail or being circled by agencies . There has been crack down on urban naxals under doval which was unknown in previous establishment . They were heros in past .. Their articles used to be revered and was being taken notes by aspiring civil servants and policy makers .
Example ?

ladder

Country flag
I normally don't defend babaji, but this 1 rupee person would probably weasel out of a court case under some retarded FrEeDoM oF SpEeCh excuse, backed by some fat cat (((pro bono))) lawyer if he doesn't defend himself.

First Babaji must cook small fishes before moving on to big ones like this guy.
Like that bakchod Rohan Joshi
He has been convicted of contempt of court at an earlier instance. The amount of fine is immaterial. It wouldn't be easy for anyone to defend him that easily as earlier when his record was clear.
Every lawyer worth his fees will highlight to the court how arrogant this person is.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
what an arrogant prick?

what an dictatorial tone?

a political party is been in power for 7 years n starting to rule major part of the country(state gormints) plus add the one and half years of pandemic stress,so its real obvious that certain degree of dissent n dissatisfaction bound to accumulate.

And considering the current chaos,outrage is warranted. Otherwise gormint will say everything is fine,see even ppl been "dead" silent about it(pun very much intended)

ppl right to have vent their anger,and as a ruling party(or supporters for that matter) they should handle it with magnanimity.

(sir,that comment was response to him not directed towards you)
for two days I have been trying to find out India’s oxygen manufacturing capacity, but to no avail.

that arrogant prick did give a number.

also the possibility that his comments are not addressed to regular people, but in response to irresponsible political rhetoric.

sample:
89C25289-BC5E-4ABC-9B96-88D11CC598BD.jpeg

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
that arrogant prick did give a number.
that's even worse,

so now we have to get (or rely on) basic data from random sm handles who is known to taken a pro gormint pov.

my next question will trigger the most of them here,anyway I put it forward here...

isn't it the job of the gormint to give n make available of facts to the public?

if someone were to find fault in gormints data,we can/have the right to question them.

do we have the same privilege to question an individual(s) data?

your first lines will be the response to my bold part

for two days I have been trying to find out India’s oxygen manufacturing capacity, but to no avail.

if an informed senior member of the forum can't get the data,outrage is warranted don't you think?

also the possibility that his comments are not addressed to regular people,

its not the readers responsibility to dissect the message,that's what he said,n that's how it should be treated.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
that's even worse,

so now we have to get (or rely on) basic data from random sm handles who is known to taken a pro gormint pov.

my next question will trigger the most of them here,anyway I put it forward here...

isn't it the job of the gormint to give n make available of facts to the public?

if someone were to find fault in gormints data,we can/have the right to question them.

do we have the same privilege to question an individual(s) data?

your first lines will be the response to my bold part

if an informed senior member of the forum can't get the data,outrage is warranted don't you think?

its not the readers responsibility to dissect the message,that's what he said,n that's how it should be treated.
I am not able to find US oxygen production data(in MT) as well.

why should govt do it? Where is the industry body associated with this industry vertical?

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I am not able to find US oxygen production data(in MT) as well.

why should govt do it? Where is the industry body associated with this industry vertical?
U won't really get data of it since they fall in the Industrial sector. Data Maybe available in copmnay internal assessment reports. Tho healthcare oxygen production is already out in the domain.

captscooby81

Country flag
Johnson and Johnson 😁 😁 😁 😁

Which apparently US FDA has halted temporarily after some rare blood clot issues started reporting

Just kidding , I think Both looks good , With sputnik in the line up you can take that also it has shown 97.5 % efficiency in stopping infection . compared to 80 and 78 from both our current options

What do you guys recommend after 1st May if given a choice?

Covaxin or Covishield?

Reactions: SKC

sajobajo

Country flag
Overall, we could see that disciplined (in general) societies got away with this bio-terrorism act quiet lightly. In countries where people were told to stay at home and remain clean, they actually did that understanding their social responsibility. When told to wear a mask, they did. Dont even get me started on spitting and nose blowing and all sorts of boorish behaviour my fellow countrymen engage and take great pride in.
Thats why even in crowded countries like Japan, you dont see the kind of pathetic situation seen in India and Brazil. We are paying a heavy price for being :
- In general uncaring about the society and fellow humans. (mereko kya..usko hua na..)
- Lax standards for cleanliness

It reflects in every single aspect of our living here, be it civic amenities or driving or usage of public spaces. COVID-19 is just amplifying our ugly side, with disastrous consequences.

SKC

Country flag
The worst parasites are large private hospitals who are refusing to share beds with the Govt. nor admitting Covid patients despite having 80-85% bed availability.

Sab yaad rakha jayega.
Can govt directly declare the private hospital as Covid one and take it under control for the duration?
In Noida-Gr. Noida, authorities have taken over some private one and declared them Covid Special hospitals.

SKC

Country flag
In India there is a limit for job creation we have to move out no matter what....

Russia Latin America Peru etc are good option.
Bhai tum Recce kane jao in jagah par. We will follow the suite once you give us green signal.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
why should govt do it?
because we are in the middle of an unprecedented crisis,so its the gormints job to monitor the availability of critical equipments n supply chain.

only central gormint is in the position of seeing the big picture,not the pvt industries or individuals like us.

Where is the industry body associated with this industry vertical?
pvt bodies are not accountable to the public,but they have to respond to central gormints regulatory bodies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles