Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

kartus

Country flag
भारत मे Chinese Virus फैलाने की कोशिश नाकाम, बड़ा खुलासा

चीनी वायरस घोटाला? गरीबों को नही मिल रही दवा और खाना, पलायन को हो रहे मजबूर

केजरीवाल की पूरे देश मे Chinese Virus फैलाने की साजिश?

please watch and share...

AbRaj

Country flag
Bro, we need those ventilators today more then ever. If any company in india can make it then they need to do it, it doesn't matter if it's mahindra or Tata or any other company. I totally agree with you on the issue of doctors and nursing staff. But we have to do something now and it's upto the GOI to decide. Lastly , we do not let an anaesthesiologist run an icu. I have not seen that in last 8 years and I visit icu atleast thrice a year.
Government is not going to buy it. It’s too costly.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
How much do private hospitals charge for ventilators per day?

Ujjain

Country flag
Mate u in a medical field or what?
Not me but my uncle is deputy director of SGPGIMS lucknow and my younger brother is a microbiologist. And I am a patient in the same hospital. But as a patient who's always in and out of hospital I've learnt a few things about that department, it's diseases and equipments.

TejasMK3

Country flag

Daily growth rate is around 10-15%, dipping below 10 yesterday,today it will probably be around 15%. That is pretty much what you call flattening the curve. Also deaths are mainly older people with other illnesses and is around 3%. recovered people are at 10%

but lets panic anyway, world is going to end, we are losing control etc etc..

Last edited:

captscooby81

Country flag
Will pray for your speedy recovery from what ever you are going through . I am sure you are a big fighter inside .

Not me but my uncle is deputy director of SGPGIMS lucknow and my younger brother is a microbiologist. And I am a patient in the same hospital. But as a patient who's always in and out of hospital I've learnt a few things about that department, it's diseases and equipments.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag

Daily growth rate is around 10-15%, dipping below 10 yesterday,today it will probably be around 15%. That is pretty much what you call flattening the curve. Also deaths are mainly older people with other illnesses and is around 3%. recovered people are at 10%

What percentage of growth (new cases) now will be considered as flattening the curve?

Bhoot Pishach

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I am Afraid, we are loosing cotrol . Its spreading in Khangress and commie ruled state most..Jihadi didi will try to catch up with keju already did his bit...
View attachment 44895
Only 24 cases today till 5:45 PM.

Fingers Crossed if this figures holds for the day and for next 3-4 days we are out of it.

Till day it looks very much in control.

Data since LOCK DOWN.
CUMULATIVE PER DAY
DATE DAY REMARK COUNT DEATHS RECOVERY CASES DEATH RECOVERY ACTIVE
22-03-2020 Sunday LOCKDOWN 403 7 23 69 3 0 373
23-03-2020 Monday 505 9 25 102 2 2 471
24-03-2020 Tuesday LOCKDOWN 571 10 40 66 1 15 521
25-03-2020 Wednesday 657 11 43 86 1 3 603
26-03-2020 Thursday 735 16 50 78 5 7 669
27-03-2020 Friday 886 19 75 151 3 25 792
28-03-2020 Saturday 1029 24 85 143 5 10 920
29-03-2020 Sunday 1053 26 86 24 2 1 941

THE ABOVE DATA MORE CLEAR IN ATTACHE PDF

Had KHUJLI BASTARD not done SABOTAGE, what he did with Migrant Workers, picture would have been clear by 2-3 of APRIL, we would have been flattening the curve. And would have been out by 15TH of APRIL.

But due SABOTAGE BY KHUJLI BASTARD we have to keep must DESTITUTE part of India in LOCK DOWN right from Delhi to UP, BIHAR for further more 15 Days i.e. upto 30 APRIL, if situation remains under control in these area.

I am praying to God and hoping, no serious ontoward spread happens in UP & perticularly BIHAR. Because UP will handle it due to YOGIJI, but BIHAR dont give such hope due to SUSHAN BABU.

And as things starts stabilising, statewise relaxation can happen, after 15-30 April.

Attachments

Last edited:

thethinker

Country flag
Chinese treachery in full swing.

CEO Zhang Xuandong owner of Haofeng Electronic Technology Co. in Dongguan discusses selling fake thermometers to US so that the temperature displayed is 36.5 instead of 39 causing bad diagnosis and more infections. He feels that this is better than using soldiers.

Other Chinese are glad and reply with smileys.

Supplying all those faulty masks and testing kits by Chinese now seem intentional.This is biological warfare.

China lied, people died.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Chink propaganda regarding India , propaganda says that thousands of death in india, doctors doesn't care much,India has gun ownership next to America,private security protects the rich ,concerted efforts by chinks to discredit india ,on the other hand chink communist party requests not to use what trump uses ,chink virus might be a better term ,anti Chinese sentiment is on a all time high in the world , it's time to cash in on it,incidentally in G20 India questioned working of WHO & said India believes that BTWC must respond effectively to the challenges arising from new and emerging scientific and technological developments ,keep pressures on chink,overtime propaganda machine will falter

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Only 24 cases today till 5:45 PM.

Fingers Crossed if this figures holds for the day and for next 3-4 days we are out of it.

Till day it looks very much in control.

Had KHUJLI BASTARD not done SABOTAGE, what he did with Migrant Workers, picture would have been clear by 2-3 of APRIL, we would have been flattening the curve. And would have been out by 15TH of APRIL.

But due SABOTAGE BY KHUJLI BASTARD we have to keep must DESTITUTE part of India in LOCK DOWN right from Delhi to UP, BIHAR for further more 15 Days i.e. upto 30 APRIL, if situation remains under control in these area.

I am praying to God and hoping, no serious ontoward spread happens in UP & perticularly BIHAR. Because UP will handle it due to YOGIJI, but BIHAR dont give such hope due to SUSHAN BABU.

And as things starts stabilising, statewise relaxation can happen, after 15-30 April.
Don't jinx it man!!!!! Please!!

doreamon

Country flag

Its nt the right time for statistics.. we had tested only 25k samples by march 25 in a country of 1.3bl people... S. korea tested
2lakh 70k samples by march 17 in a country of 5crore population.. We r going to increase testing capability multifold in coming days.. Only then we can predict..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles