Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Kumata

Country flag
Does anyone have any religious data for infected people... it will be interesting to see how muzzies are fairing with their shariyat not allowing shut down of mosques...

sorcerer

Country flag
Right but bhai Bharata mata kay sapoot itne seedhe nahin hai...

If he have done it gradually, people would have thronged market creating a hoarding situation...and creating hot spots for spread.. inslge infected person in that gathering and we have 1000's in hospital after 2 weeks...

He repeatedly said, dont panic.. old age people are most vulnerable right now... let us help them and do everything that we can...as i said, it;s all hands on desk for govt...and they r working round the clock...
GRADUAL thing doesnt work with the crowd!
you can see it how we dont even have the respect for ques..that itself show we are a push and shove people.
and we cant expect people to respect the Gradual roll out..
these are all good to say..but thats not the reality...
First thing is to STOP everything ..then gradually roll out so that the crowd follows a pattern..

thats the only thing that works.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
10000 new cases in America today.
They have kept their morality rate at just 1.2% thanks to highest per capita ICU.

Had America shut down long ago they could have fought of this virus easily.

This virus can be managed as long as the new cases are nabbed and put into hospitals.

Satchidananda369

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Less said than better at this time of world crisis. Muzzies are on brain washed lot...

Hope at least now, the brainwashed khalistani wannabes realize that the pissful pigs from Pakjab are simply exploiting their sentimental nature and hate and detest them equally.

Qurana virus is as much a threat to our Sikh brothers as it is to their Hindu Brethren!

captscooby81

Country flag
On sunday my society said they won't allow cooks and maids .I managed with maggie . After monday i had no option left but to try cooking and two days i managed to make eatable veg briyani and roti and veg curry all thanks to youtube videos . Taste may not be great but still i can eat that and survive

@ladder @Indrajit @Aaj ka hero

not sure what else govt can do . Here in hyd the lockdown is continuing from sunday janta curfew . So from monday shops are open from 11-6 pm and we go and get in line and get things and get our ass back to home . After yesterday modi speech no one rushed to super markets as they were already closed by 6 pm . Today morning when i woke up people patiently standing in line each keeping 3-4 feet distance in marked circles to enter super market got what they need necessary and left . No scenes of one taking 20 maggies packets or 10 kgs of rice at one go . if common sense of few individuals are fucked out what can govt do ?

Govt said all the people who came back from international stay home for 14 days what did people do one went to football match another went to movie another took train ride and danced in relative's marriage . can gov't be responsible for this ?

Here also online services are not working so when i went down today i asked my neighbour if they want something which i can get for them . Old couples will find support its just day 1 .

Same as demoentization every one rushing on day 1 to banks . I had 0 cash on my hand and i still went on 5th day to withdraw cash from ATM .

In BLR and infact all major cities, it's very bad situation for bachelors who stayed back in their rooms/PGs.

Most of them live by the hour and didn't plan in advance, don't know how to cook or have no cooking equipment, with no hotels, no cooks/maids allowed and over enthusiastic and corrupt cops harrassing and shutting down many super markets and even grocery stores while lathi charging any youth on the road without first asking for reason.

Hope this does not lead to shortage of essential goods and services..

The message needs to reach Modiji and local administrations that harassment by police of essential service personal and people going to buy them should immediately STOP!!!

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
you can see it how we dont even have the respect for ques..that itself show we are a push and shove people.
First thing is to STOP everything ..then gradually roll out so that the crowd follows a pattern..

There is a lack of protocol for these kinds of things.
Whenever disaster hits we become completely dependent on government for rescue.
And the Gov is to be blamed here as well whether Congress, BJP or Shiv Sena. The lack the foresight is common with all of them.

Ask yourselves how many of us here know how to tie a harness rope in case of flood.
How many of us know how to swim.
How many of us know first aid protocol.

Not many.

Flood and Virus are not the same thing but still u guys do get my point right.

We need military protocol training for times like these.

The masses don't know how to keep their heads cool in times of Disaster.

Civic sense of Countries like Israel is much more adapt to threat like these thanks to their mandatory military training.

sorcerer

Country flag
There is a lack of protocol for these kinds of things.
Whenever disaster hits we become completely dependent on government for rescue.
And the Gov is to be blamed here as well whether Congress, BJP or Shiv Sena. The lack the foresight is common with all of them.

Ask yourselves how many of us here know how to tie a harness rope in case of flood.
How many of us know how to swim.
How many of us know first aid protocol.

Not many.

Flood and Virus are not the same thing but still u guys do get my point right.

We need military protocol training for times like these.

The masses don't know how to keep their heads cool in times of Disaster.

Civic sense of Countries like Israel is much more adapt to threat like these thanks to their mandatory military training.
Why not people enroll in NCC?
Why not people enroll their kiddos in NCC ?
Why not people take part in the Disaster relief training programs? these are open for anyone.
why not even work with some organizations as volunteers!
honestly..its tougher and dirty than watching netflix!

cuz...either it is easy to blame someone else (read govt)
or the belief that someone else will be there to save the ass.(read govt as its their duty! :rofl:)

The mentality need to change
poverty is just a state of mind..in varying definition of poverty

as I always say...we are a masss who doesnt know how to enjoy freedom with discipline ..not just in India but in many other nations too..

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I have called a meeting of online, e-commerce food, medicine, groceries, vegetables/fruits or animal products delivery aggregators today at 7 pm at my office at Infantry Road, Bengaluru: Bhaskar Rao, Commissioner of Police, Bengaluru City (1/2)

sorcerer

Country flag
CORONA UNMASKED: Chinese Intelligence Officer Reveals True Magnitude of China’s Fake “Coronavirus” Crisis – 包含中文字符版本

https://ufospotlight.wordpress.com/...navirus-crisis/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Can someone decipher this. Could this be true or just propaganda....
If true, Lag Gayi...
Its propaganda...
chinese are trying to create confusion with multiple narratives that will look very absurd.
Once the mass is confused china will construct more logical articles with their propaganda narratives blaming the mess china created on someone else.

take it like how pakis created confusion around the DOOSRA banda by feeding wrong information themselves and everyone latching on to it.

Kumata

Country flag

Right .. agree fully... in place like india, gradual dones;t work.. only "shock laga" works ad than people slowly start to adapt..

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Moral of the story: libtards are just attention seekers. Actual good work goes on the ground as always without publicity.

===========
This is happening in our district too. Daily wage workers being provided food twice a day by vaishya community organisations.

Entirely self-organised and self-motivated. Community capacity working in tandem with state capacity.

twitter.com/ANI/status/124…

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Today many BJP workers in the whatsapp groups and also in our neighborhood & community are saying that 21 days are way too much time. Until 31 Mrach we were already locked down .We only have food and supplies for the week or so but then what? Yes Hyderabad shops are opening form 11-6 but that's not the case of WB. Whatever shop is open they are blacking every bit of grain.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Moral of the story: libtards are just attention seekers. Actual good work goes on the ground as always without publicity.

===========
This is happening in our district too. Daily wage workers being provided food twice a day by vaishya community organisations.

Entirely self-organised and self-motivated. Community capacity working in tandem with state capacity.

twitter.com/ANI/status/124…

There is an outbreak going on in India? That's bad news for China, a lot of business is gonna be affected, we are going to have an economic crisis.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles