Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Floydian

Country flag
Just listened to modi's address... why he is insisting on 22 Mar only... I am missing something.....why not other dates as well
A Whatsapp doing the rounds is that it being a Sunday, we Indians tend to stroll out thus increasing the risk of the epidemic spreading drastically. Also, as per the message, the virus can stay active without a host body for 12 hours, and a 14 hour long curfew could suppress the virus present at the infected spots.

Not sure about the factual content of the second half of what's mentioned above.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I think it’s a good thing RW govts are in place in many critical countries.

Globalists would have made a huge drama, project WHO as mankind’s saviour, play favourites with countries , huge PR, let China off the hook and ultimately no impact on the ground.
and also big talk about "aid" by globalists, and ultimately no aid is distributed. ex: climate change action fund.
and another example is haiti aid after the hurricane, aid was mostly eaten up by NGO and screwed the country very badly.

Kumata

Country flag
every time i get a throat infection i gobble antibiotic azithral 500mg once a day for 5 days and i get cured ... whether its a viral or a bacterial infection be damned.. :daru:
Same here as well.. i rather gargle with rock salt hot water and top up with Old monk mixed in luke warm water...:hippo:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
every time i get a throat infection i gobble antibiotic azithral 500mg once a day for 5 days and i get cured ... whether its a viral or a bacterial infection be damned.. :daru:
and one of the cures for chinese virus doing rounds on SM is azithromyacin. don't quote me on this.

Skyh3ck

Have any of you watched this movie ? This came out in 2011 and fak the similarities in what is shown and what is going on right now is unavailable.

You guys need to watch this movie !!!
Saw it when it released.. and when I first heard about this virus it reminded me of the movie.. almost exactly same situation... Home quarantine, isolation, novel virus, china, wet market, media, politics.. 90 percent movie with current situation

sorcerer

Country flag
Prices of Alcohols used in manufacturing hand sanitizers capped under the Essential Commodities Act, 1955.

In view the ongoing outbreak of COVID-19 (Corona Virus) and concern of the logistics for COVID 19 management particularly during last couple of weeks and that prices of the alcohol used in manufacturing the hand sanitizers have been exorbitantly increased by the producers of such alcohol, Government has notified an Order under the Essential Commodities Act to declare price cap prevailing as on 05.03.2020 on the above alcohols up to 30th June, 2019. It has also notified that the raw materials used in manufacture of essential commodities are also essential commodities under the E.C Act. States can now ask the manufactures of these alcohols not to increase the prices of their produce without concurrence of the Central Government.

On these items, the States may now notify the Central order in their official Gazette, also issue their own orders under the EC Act to that effect and take necessary actions as per the situation prevailing in the respective States. Under the EC Act, powers of the Central Government have already been delegated to the States by way of orders during 1972 to 1978. The States/UTs, therefore may take action against the offenders under the EC Act and PBMMSEC Act.

The decision would empower the Central Government and States/UTs to regulate prices, production, sale, distribution, transport, movement, storage, information etc. of alcohols used in manufacturing the hand sanitizer as preventive measure to avoid infection from COVID-19, and to smoothen the sale and availability of these items and carry out operations against hoarders, speculators, profiteers, blackmarketeers etc. and those involved in contravention of the orders of Central Government and States/UTs in respect of the above alcohols. This will help the manufacturers of hand sanitizers to keep prices of their and product at reasonable and within the reach of the common people.

The Central Government has requested the States/UTs to advise the manufacturers of deodorants to manufacturer alcohol based hand sanitizer spray with ethyl alcohol as main content on mass scale in the same plant which may manufacture this alcohol based sanitizer at very low cost and make it available in the market at the earliest. The States/manufacturers of deodorants may contact drugs controller, Daman & Diu to resolve the issues related to technology. The States have also been advised to ensure licences and approvals for the same on top priority basis as this item would be an additional product in the production line, it may be endorsed on the drugs and cosmetics licence of such Deodorant manufacturers. The States are also advised that manufacturer of this product may also be given excise permit for use of Ethanol Alcohol as raw material.

The States have also been advised that the existing manufacturing units of alcohol based sanitizer be encouraged to increase their capacity. Ministry of Environment has allowed increase in capacity by 50% without further environment clearances.

DG7867

Country flag
A Whatsapp doing the rounds is that it being a Sunday, we Indians tend to stroll out thus increasing the risk of the epidemic spreading drastically. Also, as per the message, the virus can stay active without a host body for 12 hours, and a 14 hour long curfew could suppress the virus present at the infected spots.

Not sure about the factual content of the second half of what's mentioned above.
The message is definitely fake... requesting forum members to not believe in such messages.. virus can survive on metal surfaces for upto 2 days.. and on plastics for upto 4 days.. however, the janata curfew seems like gormint is testing waters for situation where they might need to take more drastic measures

here2where

and this guy decided to take on the supply-demand problem 'face'-on ....

ETZqu4wUMAA0rG0.jpeg

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
difference is land borders. countries with land borders are most vulnerable.
we too are protected 3 sides by water, one side by himalayas and the remaining side by an enemy.
If Pakistan was part of India.... infected shias from Iran pilgrimage would have been on a rampage in India..:biggrin2:

Cartel Boss

Country flag
How can a anitbiotic cure a virus ... Antibiotics are for bacterial infections although i too saw interview of jaipur doctors who treated italian .. where they said they used a combination of HIV + Malarial + Antibiotic drug...
This is a brilliant strategy. I did two papers on Plasmodium vivax and TMV virus in my pathology class when I was in Calcutta University. That was a long time ago when I was younger but even then I noticed an amazing similarity between toxin affinity of protozoa and viruses. I have been meaning to write about it in more detail last week but I lost my account's password so I could not. I will write about it either today or tomorrow when I get a chance. This topic is very interesting.

Last edited:

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Meanhile...assholes are busy scratching their holes that how come we have so much less cases sitting in sweden....offcourse whole porki handles out there supporting this ass...

But but but....If India is not reporting coronavirus cases then how come there isn't spike in death figures? These brown coolies can't digest the fact that their 2x2 banana republic, skirt wearing/ cross-dressing ancient ideological, insignificant Eurotrash country can't contain virus while India can.

This goes against all their education including CBSE from India. Can't blame this simpleton idiot

sorcerer

Country flag
IHBT scientists develop new hand-sanitizer

Demand for products such as sanitizer is increasing amidst reports of preventive measures against coronavirus and many counterfeit materials being sold in the market. In view of this, a new hand-sanitizer has been developed by the scientists of CSIR-Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (CSIR-IHBT) based in Palampur, Himachal Pradesh.

Dr. Sanjay Kumar, Director of IHBT stated that “The natural flavours, active tea constituents and alcohol content in this hand-sanitizer have been used as per the guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO). One of the special things is that chemicals like parabens, triclosan, synthetic fragrance and phthalates have not been used in this product. ”

“The natural flavours, active tea constituents and alcohol content in this hand-sanitizer have been used as per the guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO)."
The technology has been transferred to Palampur based company M/s A.B. Scientific Solutions for the commercial production of this newly developed hand-sanitizer. An agreement has been signed between CSIR-Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (CSIR-IHBT) and the company.

The company, which has a strong nationwide marketing network of its own, will be establishing a facility in Palampur for the commercial production of hand-sanitizer. The company will also market these hand-sanitizers and other disinfectants in all major cities across the country.

Dr. Sanjay Kumar says that due to the sudden increase in demand for sanitizer in the market, its arbitrary prices are being charged. In the view of current increase in demand for the right product, this hand sanitizer has been developed at an appropriate time. India Science Wire

falcon82

Country flag
Have any of you watched this movie ? This came out in 2011 and fak the similarities in what is shown and what is going on right now is unavailable.

You guys need to watch this movie !!!
Yup watched this movie last weekend, the plot is eerily similar to whats happening. A must watch for anyone who is vaguely interested in whats going on in the world related to the coronavirus.

falcon82

Country flag
How can a anitbiotic cure a virus ... Antibiotics are for bacterial infections although i too saw interview of jaipur doctors who treated italian .. where they said they used a combination of HIV + Malarial + Antibiotic drug...
Antibiotics essentially are prescribed to safeguard the patient from any secondary infection- (generally a bacterial infection) when the patient has contracted a virus. Essentially a virus attacks our immune system due to which we become susceptible to contract bacterial or fungal or amoebic infections, therefore a doctor can prescribe antibiotics or antifungal or anti-protozoan medicines.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles