Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Oh cry me a river, ohh it's not peoples fault. Boo hoo.

It starts with a freebie sarkar and then intemedation.
After few years the people of Delhi will say the same as above, but we know how they landed there in first place.
Okay, so if anybody promises you a chance for a better life. And you see them working or trying to work hard in respect to that then will you not vote for them? And back at the time when CPM came to power. People didn't know what scumbags they are.
...said again&again Bong&Mallus are scums,they need to be crushed urgently.They are more dangerous than Corona Virus.

The anti Hindu Cartel: Jihadis+Commies+Dhindus+Xtian missionaries+Media(desi&videsi) is run by bongs&mallus.

And again why are you against Bengalis bro? We are just like the rest of guys.

You know what needs to be changed in New India. Along with no-mus people. This type of mindset that we Bengalis are all the same. Again I am saying stop comparing us for those people who are even less than 2%.

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

Kumata

Country flag

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Attacking Hinduism is an INDUSTRY in Bong&Mallu lands it is happening from past 70 years.

The LEFTIST&TMC GOVT'S which elected by Bong&Mallu scums are DOING it.So, officially u are 100% responsible for it.

Corona-Chinkis/Bong/Mallu leftists all have one COMMON THING THEY SIMPLY BLAME everyone for their own blunders.
I explained it to completely in my posts. But still you think that way then I can do nothing. And I am not playing the blame game. I agree that we Bengalis brought the scumbags CPM in the first place. And we elected the TMC too.

The majority of the Bengalis now in WB or elsewhere will agree to it that it was our mistake. More than 90% of the hindus support now BJP. Then why don't you guys heard of that? Because one thing the communist pigs do know to do properly.. What's that?? To make a propaganda out of everything. Which is now successfully inherited by the Mumtaz and her party.

That is what I am trying explain to you in the first place. The propaganda are spread in a way for people to think that every Bengali people's mindset is the same but the truth is far from that. Just like the difference between Chinese people and CCP.

And if these propagandas make you to hate Bengalis just like as you are hating us now. Then I will say that the leftis are really winning. :frusty:

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
^^Blaming Chinkis for Corona virus endemic is also wrong as CCP is the main culprit but CCP itself is Chinkis govt like TMC&CPM to Bongs&Mallus

PS: Everybody knew 'ARGUMENTATIVE BONGS' and their bizarre logic's so i won't fall for these cheap tricks.

Okay, lets not argue bro. Peace:india2:. And we are up against a common enemy, remember?!

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
On the expectation that Trump will take on China, because of the damage caused by the Chinese virus on global economy.

I don’t think he will.

Craigs

Country flag
Finally. Hopefully he tells his chamchas that cow piss wont cure the chinese virus, at least they might listen to their God emperor.
Neither will arrrahahrhahaaaahhhh . Just putting it out there.

Harry101

Country flag
Can someone please suggest me an effective disinfectant against this virus?
I have to spray it around my workplace. It's a manufacturing unit where we do hot metal forming. There are around 120 people employed here. I want the disinfectant to be non flammable and non corrosive. Please reply ASAP. It's a serious issue

sorcerer

Country flag
Few facts:

Till few years back they both are proud about their identity, they themselves propagated 'Bong&Mallu' names but later we/non-seculars started abusing them they are in defensive mode now.

Like Pakis themselves propagated 'paki' .... now it is racist word. :lol:

PS:Identifying internal enemies is most important thing.
kinda like happening to the manoos .. or whatever happening in sectors everywhere else.
its the same everywhere.and in varying degrees
stop creating this divide which people are trying to patch up..
But I am sure you wont cuz you are fighting the battle of your emotions.
Keep up the work of spreading the divide!

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
kinda like happening to the manoos .. or whatever happening in sectors everywhere else.
its the same everywhere.and in varying degrees
stop creating this divide which people are trying to patch up..
But I am sure you wont cuz you are fighting the battle of your emotions.
Keep up the work of spreading the divide!
I have made peace with him. I guess we bengalis will always get blamed.

Harry101

Country flag
Can someone please suggest me an effective disinfectant against this virus?
I have to spray it around my workplace. It's a manufacturing unit where we do hot metal forming. There are around 120 people employed here. I want the disinfectant to be non flammable and non corrosive. Please reply ASAP. It's a serious issue
Please someone reply....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles