Astrological predictions thread!!!

Jimih

Country flag
Astrologically also it is said that time is not good for social harmony and peace. It seems this won't be as smooth as 2019.
Amit Shah better be applying tel to his Danda. Next month will be one of his biggest test.
Weren't we all in the political thread discussing this after watching Rahul Gandhi and opposition's statements?

Massive 'Election results denialism' is coming on 4th June a-la MAGA Trump style.

Have to keep an eye on Collegium judges of Supreme Court also.

tsunami

Country flag
Weren't we all in the political thread discussing this after watching Rahul Gandhi and opposition's statements?

Massive 'Election results denialism' is coming on 4th June a-la MAGA Trump style.

Have to keep an eye on Collegium judges of Supreme Court also.
I know, I only posted that tweet here. But yes more then opposition I am sure Judges has to be managed by Modi ji. They will be real problem.

Tuco

Country flag
So you guys have read Sanjay Jha open letter right. There will be some Standoff for sure.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
View attachment 256504

even PVN Rao the 'homam108' jyotish guy had made prediction in line that 2024 result wouldn't be that good
ok, PV Narasimha Rao's reply
PVR Narasimha Rao

@homam108

43m
Though I got it more right than most astrologers, psephologists & analysts, I did wrongly soften my "close election" and "tough for BJP" call in the last few weeks.. But I did say that it would be a tough election for BJP, that June 4 wasn't a good day for BJP, and that it was Rahul's best chance ever (though he would still fall short). I did get the overall large strokes right and can reconcile the specifics where I got wrong. I cannot reconcile one thing yet though. This should be a pretty good day for Yogi. But BJP failed in UP! This makes me wonder if there is truth to the rumors of a power struggle between Modi-Shah and Yogi in controlling UP BJP and the complete sidelining of Yogi in UP candidate selection. If so, this can be a win for Yogi in intra-party politics, with serious implications on the future! This narrow win also makes my prediction of Modi not finishing this term more likely. Whether it will be Yogi (as I originally expected) or someone else (given any current rift and also BJP's failure in UP) who takes over before 2029, I will re-evaluate at the correct time. As I keep saying, astrology is a probabilistic science. More up-to-date common sense and logical factors we incorporate, more correct we can be. One last thought: I said a year ago that BJP should steer clear of religious politics in 2024 and focus on their achievements and future plans of material progress. Though most Muslims don't vote for BJP anyway, BJP did get a decent percentage of Pasmanda vote in the past in some regions. Alienating that group with some campaign rhetoric was IMHO very very very unwise. PS: Though I expressed concerns about BJP fortunes in 2024 multiple times and pushed back on landslide expectations (especially during Feb-Apr), I do think BJP IS well-positioned for recovery, consolidation and a landslide in 2029. It will actually be a totally different world and India then. However, BJP should earnestly learn lessons from this narrow win in the short term, to facilitate that. PPS: I said in my Alternative Media video that Congress would do much better than analysts expect but sticking to Rahul because of it would be a terrible mistake. Moving on from Rahul (to Priyanka or someone else) would be the right course for Congress, to maximize their future performance. This is really Rahul's career best and he can't improve on this.

su35

Country flag
Why we don't have election thread in DFI? like previous elections are political threads banned ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles