Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Waanar

Country flag
If you don't have evidence , and you believe what Trump said , I can said you have brain washed by USA.
You know, when a CCP Supporter accuses me of being brainwashed, it feels like a rapist accused me of not being pure.
I know it's true to some extent but I just can't take the accusation seriously.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You know, when a CCP Supporter accuses me of being brainwashed, it feels like a rapist accused me of not being pure.
I know it's true to some extent but I just can't take the accusation seriously.
Just easy talk ,but no evidence , you said you are not brain washed ?

USA is better than China in brain wash.

Good job , USA !

Why so serious?

Country flag
Imagine being on the ship , F@ck I'd be shit scared , God forbid if the couple test positive for coronavirus and it spread through the ship !!
Rest of the 6998 people have been left to die for a pair of chinks.

Thousands held in cruise ship in Italy over feared coronavirus cases
AFP | Jan 30, 2020, 19:40 IST
AFP
CIVITAVECCHIA: More than 6,000 tourists were under lockdown aboard a cruise ship at an Italian port on Thursday after two Chinese passengers were isolated over fears they could be carrying the coronavirus.

Samples from the two passengers were sent for testing after three doctors and a nurse boarded the Costa Crociere ship in the port of Civitavecchia to tend to a woman running a fever, the local health authorities said.

Costa Crociere confirmed the ship, carrying some 7,000 people in total including the crew, was in lockdown.

It came as China reported its biggest single-day jump in coronavirus deaths and global fears deepened over a spread of the disease, with at least 15 countries confirming infections.

Costa said a 54-year old woman from Macau "was placed in solitary confinement in the on-board hospital last night with her travel companion", and the crew was following instructions from the health ministry.

The Costa Smeralda, the company's flagship and the fifth-largest cruise ship in the world, "came from Palma de Mallorca and is currently engaged in one-week cruises in the western Mediterranean," it said.

Italy's Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte said the government was "not worried, but vigilant and cautious".

The couple flew in to Milan from Hong Kong on January 25, before getting on the cruise at Savona in northern Italy, according to Italian media reports.

"The couple's cabin has been isolated and they are in with the doctors," an unnamed passenger was quoted as telling ANSA news agency.

"We're a bit worried of course. No-one is getting on or off the ship apart from the doctors. This holiday risks ending in a nightmare".

The ship then stopped off in Marseilles and Barcelona, as well as Parma de Mallorca, according to an itinerary on its website.

It had been due to sail for La Spezia in north Italy late Thursday, but would be detained in the Civitavecchia port near Rome "until we have an update on the health tests," said port captain Vincenzo Leone.

There are some 750 other Chinese passengers on board, who all appear to be in good health, media reports said.

The World Health Organization, which initially downplayed a disease that has now killed 170 in China, was preparing to meet Thursday to decide whether to declare it a global emergency.

Silvio Brusaferro, president of the Italian national health institute, said that all suspected cases in Italy so far had turned out to be false alarms, but the health service was "ready should any cases of infection emerge".

Beijing has taken extraordinary steps to arrest the spread of the virus, including effectively quarantining more than 50 million people in Wuhan and surrounding Hubei province.

The pathogen is believed to have emerged in a market that sold wild game, and spread by a Lunar New Year holiday season in which hundreds of millions of Chinese travel domestically or abroad.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
One day past , sees a lot of progress have achieved.

Hope this hospital will be finished on time , before 2nd- Feb -2020.

https://m.yangshipin.cn/static/2020/c0126.html?from=groupmessage&isappinstalled=0

Communication facilities

On January 24, China Telecom opened the first 5g base station of huoshenshan Hospital; this time, China Telecom built three 5g base stations and a 4G base station.
I am not against China getting technology, nor India advance, however China`s government persecution against Christians, foolish dream of becoming the next world empire, and your naivety to think your government is clean and pure is funny, the USA is not perfect but your government frankly is worse, personally I am not against Chinese, but your government policies are not the best, to say the least, any way I wish you the best to your country, progress and freedom, i hope you can control the plague but you will not convince that the USA has a worse government than yours, frankly the USA is a bully, and China is a weaker bully thinking it can become the biggest bully, sadly it will not happen and the only ones suffering are the regular Chinese.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I am not against China getting technology, nor India advance, however China`s government persecution against Christians, foolish dream of becoming the next world empire, and your naivety to think your government is clean and pure is funny, the USA is not perfect but your government frankly is worse, personally I am not against Chinese, but your government policies are not the best, to say the least, any way I wish you the best to your country, progress and freedom, i hope you can control the plague but you will not convince that the USA has a worse government than yours, frankly the USA is a bully, and China is a weaker bully thinking can become the biggest bully, sadly it will not happen and the only ones suffering are the regular Chinese.

History can tell, you can see the result after 20 years .

Just remember what you said at 2020.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
History can tell, you can see the result after 20 years .

Just remember what you said at 2020.
you dream, you are too naive, you will not become a next USA, you are like Japan in 1936, you dream in an Asian empire, but your culture is not welcomed in Christian, and Muslim nations, your technology has been given by the USA, your country still is a poor one at the most you can achieve levels of Peru, because for China to become as wealthy as the west you need freedom, something your government is not willing to do, in fact banning Christianity shows how afraid they are, your nation like Japan will learn the hard lesson, the West is far far much more powerful than you ever think.
In fact these plagues you have are due to your cultural practices and the general hygiene prevalent in Chinese society.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
you dream, you are too naive, you will not become a next USA, you are like Japan in 1936, you dream in an Asian empire, but your culture is not welcomed in Christian, and Muslim nations, your technology has been given by the USA, your country still is a poor one at the most you can achieve levels of Peru, because for China to become as wealthy as the west you need freedom, something your government is not willing to do, in fact banning Christianity shows how afraid they are, your nation like Japan will learn the hard lesson, the West is far far much more powerful than you ever think.
In fact these plagues you have are due to your cultural practices and the general hygiene prevalent in Chinese society.
Of course China will not become USA , it will surpass USA.

The Chinese are very happy to see that the Americans are very anxious to catch up by China, but they have no method to stop.

West have said China will collapse for more than 30 years , but every year China will slap their face.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag

The Chinese are very happy to see that the Americans are very anxious to catch up by China, but they have no method to stop.

West have said China will collapse for more than 30 years , but every year China will slap their face.
the fallacy is you think the west does not plan things 50 or 100 years ahead, the west has tentacles in basically all the Americas, Africa and middle east, and Asia too, they do not govern as you think, any way i wish you the best believe i hope your nation changes, you are people and deserve happiness and health as our Indians friends too, I like India and China too, you deserve happiness and health, just remember this NATO is much more powerful than you think. together NATO leaves China and Russia as little boys.

Any way regards let us hope the plague is controlled and the health is recovered, children and old people deserve live and your people deserve health and progress, but stop dreaming NATO is the whole west and that includes even south america or my country Mexico

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
the fallacy is you think the west does not plan things 50 or 100 years ahead, the west has tentacles in basically all the Americas, Africa and middle east, and Asia too, they do not govern as you think, any way i wish you the best believe i hope your nation changes, you are people and deserve happiness and health as our Indians friends too, I like India and China too, you deserve happiness and health, just remember this NATO is much more powerful than you think. together NATO leaves China and Russia as little boys.

Any way regards let us hope the plague is controlled and the health is recovered, children and old people deserve live and your people deserve health and progress, but stop dreaming NATO is the whole west and that includes even south america or my country Mexico
Now thats a rare flag.
Mate r u a real Japanese?

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

well u have already unofficialy given your permanent seat to failed terrorist state your abuse of power and position to save terrorists is not hidden blood is also in your hands. I hope you pay the karma

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

We don't care about other countries/Nato is powerful or not ,
China is not involved in the affairs of other countries
Chinese only care about PLA can protect its country.And liberate Taiwan.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We don't care about other countries/Nato is powerful or not ,
China is not involved in the affairs of other countries
Chinese only care about PLA can protect its country.And liberate Taiwan.
it is not going to happen your dream of capturing taiwan is just like Pakistani dream of capturing kashmir. which is day dreaming nothing else.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles