Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Because most west don't like China rise, so They will amplify a lot of news about China, India is irrelevant, so almost no Western media pays attention to the negative news of India except rape
Indians most of the time don't hate china and it's people because of their ideology or culture.

India hates Chinese because china support pakistan. Their was were very anti west sentiments in india when US was pakistani ally.

porky_kicker

Country flag
Kindly don't feed on the miseries of other people . People on the streets are dying.

These is something which Abrahamics and liberals do

And importantly understand if God forbid , something like this happens in India , the same western sources who you guys are quoting gleefully will hang us by a even shorter rope.

Western media which does not spare Hindus and runs propaganda day and night is now a credible source when it comes to other countries . I am not asking anybody to love Chinese atleast show you are different . Then what is the difference between Indians and porkies ?

When modi came to power first , within 2 years ILO and western media conspired to run propaganda regarding slave workers in india . Aim was to hit indian exports . How many of you know of this . Thankfully RAW managed to alert the government of the same.

SMH

Last edited:

Kumata

Country flag
Because most west don't like China rise, so They will amplify a lot of news about China, India is irrelevant, so almost no Western media pays attention to the negative news of India except rape
i wont call it a rise cause its a collection of dacoity, cheat, deceit ,, U may continue to live in fools paradise but its obvious that u r playing your part in spreading CCP propoganda.

#god bless humanity

porky_kicker

Country flag
All these bio weapon conspiracy is western propaganda

I know little bit about bio weapons .

Modern Bio weapons are developed inside level 4/5 containment facilities . There is triple layered closed circuit air circulation system. If there is any accident in the core the air and the released agents are trapped inside . It is a fail safe mechanism and as i said triple layered . If first circuit is breached which is impossible in the first case , the 2nd closed loop circuit will contain it , which if again is breached which is again impossible , the 3rd circuit comes into play.

There are automatic scrubbers which filters and destroys any possible leaked germs etc inside the core everyday as precaution.

Failsafe systems include burners which simply burn the air inside on emergency.

Also artificially engineered virus bacteria using UV / phenol / genetic engineering etc can easily be identified as man made or natural cause in any competent lab .

Anthrax strain which was leaked long ago in Soviet was identified as man made after bio analysis. Now most countries have samples of coronavirus for analysis , don't you thing they would have said it was a bio weapon if it was so by now.

Also biological weapons are engineered to have a oxidation life . That is they become harmless after a certain period of time on breaking dormancy. Since the cronovirus is still active , there is no question of it being a bio weapon.

Only the gullible fall for stupid propaganda.

Last edited:

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
But CCP have 100 weapons to destroy other country include USA , no need this dangerous one.
And I thought Chinese growth was supposed to be perceived as a 'Peaceful Phenomenon' by the rest of the world.

And if China gov use this weapon to destroy other country , it will loss control of China.
All I want now is this virus shit to end and people go back to their usual biz, and that the Chini govt learn a few things to prevent another outbreak in it's territory threatening the whole damn world.

Kumata

Country flag
When brain is on vocations.. what a logic ... they are licking chinese shit in every possible way and enjoying as well....:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bs::bs:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-with-china-official/articleshow/73774522.cms

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan government has decided not to evacuate its citizens from the coronavirus-hit Wuhan city to show "solidarity" with its all-weather ally, a senior official announced on Thursday though four Pakistani nationals have contracted the deadly disease in China.

Deathstar

Country flag
Guys we shouldn't make fun of the Chinese as its a global concern. I agree with the member , the same media you are quoting would have butchered us if we were going through such a disaster

Illusive

Country flag
Kindly don't feed on the miseries of other people . People on the streets are dying.

These is something which Abrahamics and liberals do

And importantly understand if God forbid , something like this happens in India , the same western sources who you guys are quoting gleefully will hang us by a even shorter rope.

Western media which does not spare Hindus and runs propaganda day and night is now a credible source when it comes to other countries . I am not asking anybody to love Chinese atleast show you are different . Then what is the difference between Indians and porkies ?

When modi came to power first , within 2 years ILO and western media conspired to run propaganda regarding slave workers in india . Aim was to hit indian exports . How many of you know of this . Thankfully RAW managed to alert the government of the same.

SMH
Yeah.... these guys support paki terrorists in UN shamelessly who have killed countless innocent Indian citizens. I understand your sentiment that Chinese people are not our enemies, but the onus shouldn't be on us only, I haven't seen a single chinese poster actually talk shit about their govt for taking such a pathetic stance.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Guys we shouldn't make fun of the Chinese as its a global concern. I agree with the member , the same media you are quoting would have butchered us if we were going through such a disaster
It’s time to master the art of hypocrisy. Apparently it is a building block of mature economies.

I’ve said this last year, repeating it again. BRAZEN IT OUT!!!

Helms deep

Country flag
When brain is on vocations.. what a logic ... they are licking chinese shit in every possible way and enjoying as well....:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bs::bs:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-with-china-official/articleshow/73774522.cms

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan government has decided not to evacuate its citizens from the coronavirus-hit Wuhan city to show "solidarity" with its all-weather ally, a senior official announced on Thursday though four Pakistani nationals have contracted the deadly disease in China.

To show solidarity, ask imran khan and his disciples to stay in China till the crisis been addressed.....:balleballe::balleballe:

south block

up your a**
Country flag
"There". Not "their" for F's sake. When posting on a public forum, at-least correct your grammar.
Bhai angrezi school nahi Gaya Mai --- govt school say nikla hoon --- Hindi medium --- thanks for correction by the way.

porky_kicker

Country flag
Yeah.... these guys support paki terrorists in UN shamelessly who have killed countless innocent Indian citizens. I understand your sentiment that Chinese people are not our enemies, but the onus shouldn't be on us only, I haven't seen a single chinese poster actually talk shit about their govt for taking such a pathetic stance.
Chinese government supporting porkies is worse or congress governments who covertly supported porkies all these years is worse ?

Bahar ke log kya khak ukarenge ? Jo apne log gand mar rahe hai

I am not in anyway supporting anybody , i am saying dusro ka ghar jal raha he to nacho mat .

Kal ko apne logo ko bhi nahi baksoge.
Bad habits are easy to pick and hard to loose.

Let the Chinese deal with their problems and we deal with ours .

Apna ghar to sambhal nahi raha hai chale dusro to akh dikhane.

If we are smart we will keep quiet and watch how things get played out. And better still learn.

Last edited:

Craigs

Country flag
The major difference between China and India is that India will be a lot lot more transparent than the Chicoms.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles