Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Satchidananda369

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
WHAT is ADRENOCHROME and why are so many celebrities, famous and powerful people around the world including PM's/ Queens/ Generals/ Hollywood stars are suddenly getting Corona virus, please read through the entire thread and research further for yourself...

ADRENOchrome is produced when adrenaline (epinephrine) is oxidized.
Epinephrine is secreted from the adrenal glands during times of “fight-or-flight”-and gives your body increased survival based abilities.
It gets produced naturally during high degree of stress or torture as in the victims of satanic ritual abuse.

With child trafficking significantly curtailed by The Wall and other Trump administration measures, addicted pedos were increasingly dependent on artificial Adrenochrome.

Synthetic Adrenochrome was being produced en masse in Wuhan and sold on Jack Ma's Alibaba & got laced with covid-19 and now has been infecting pedo elites and celebrities around the world addicted to Adrenochrome.

Now wonder they are all quarantining themselves and many have tested positive.

But there's little hope for them as known medicines chloroquine or equivalent herbs wormwood / artemisinin cause iron sequestering - Adrenochrome addicts have high iron content in blood and this ends up releasing a fatal amount of free radicals upon contact with Hcqs/wormwood.

Thus, the fates of the pedophile elites/Imams/Vatican priests is now sealed around the world, deprived of natural as well as synthetic Adrenochrome, most of them are suffering withdrawal symptoms and are mere shells of their former selves and a lot of them are now going to die in coming weeks...

Once the global lockdown PSYOP is over, the world as we know it would have changed forever and would never be the same again!

https://t.co/CyEdTzY92m

Last edited:

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Dont mean to alarm anyone but just had a crazy thought - with what confidence are we buying essentials from shops? imagine the calamity if someone turns sick by picking up an essential item with virus on surface (say, can of oil) from a shop.

meanwhile this lady has been in quarantine for 2 years :shock:
https://www.thenewsminute.com/artic...eck-those-complaining-about-quarantine-120907
my mom is washing every fucking packet we bring home with soap....pulses to vegetables... Including maggie packet....

indiatester

Country flag
Total Number is at 360
Thats a jump of 77

Passengers screened at airport

Active COVID 2019 cases *

Cured/discharged cases

Death cases

Migrated COVID-19 Patient

Active Corona Numbers
View attachment 44648
Total Number is at 467
Thats a jump of 107

upload_2020-3-23_20-48-42.png

Passengers screened at airport

Active COVID 2019 cases *

Cured/discharged cases

Death cases

Migrated COVID-19 Patient

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Watch.......
========
Needed!
In #Surat ...the #COVIDIOT starts shouting at police ..who then shows him what shouting really means! [emoji106] Many such idiots roaming around without masks ..even with kids ..despite #Lockdown [emoji35]
Wish @CP_SuratCity gets tougher !
#gujaratlockdown
#GujaratFightsCovid19

Ujjain

Country flag
So Indian media declared Hydroxychloroquine for treatment of coronavirus and already hoarding started for the drug. It's going out of stock online. Its hoarding already started when some docs told their relatives and friends that this drug can work under extreme cases, then trump declared it and now it's being purchased like rations after this news published in regional languages.

It's not just Indians, it's same everywhere from Pakistan to UK to Italy to USA. They did or are doing same mistake.

Meanwhile patient 10 is the one that set off chain reaction in Delhi. She returned from Saudi Arabia and didn't comply with authorities for coronavirus. Peaceful place jahangirpuri.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...e-set-chain-reaction/articleshow/74765301.cms
Similarly a patient was diagnosed near my village today who too is s Saudi return guy and didn't practice self quarantine and today he suffered accute respiratory failure. He is perhaps the first patient in deoria district ( Uttar Pradesh). God knows how many people did he infact.

Ujjain

Country flag
i got a watsap voice msg fwd, person supposedly an indian nurse in italy describing how she routinely takes certain patients off ventilator so that a patient with a better chance can use that equipment, and how the dying man looks at her when she does it knowing fully well he is getting killed off, and she saying what she is doing is a sin :sad:
It's a normal practice, even in india. Doctors decide if a patient who's on a ventilator can make it or not and even if he makes it then would he be able to have a "life", but here's a pandemic is going on of epic proportions in which lungs are affected so, you can guess about choices infront of doctors and nurses.

doreamon

Country flag
Similarly a patient was diagnosed near my village today who too is s Saudi return guy and didn't practice self quarantine and today he suffered accute respiratory failure. He is perhaps the first patient in deoria district ( Uttar Pradesh). God knows how many people did he infact.
Is it on news ? I cnt find in google..

Ujjain

Country flag
Is it on news ? I cnt find in google..
It was confirmed at 2100 hours. I have his video of him gasping for air. I have gone through respiratory failure so I can tell you that it's not a good feeling to have.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles