Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Craigs

Country flag
LOL .. additinally it seems those with blood group "A" are also at high risk... and there is no confirmed results yet on heat resistance of virus. WHO have denied that it will go away in summers.. chances are, it will get worst in summer if we allow it to grow...
I don't trust anything said by WHO. They are sold out to China. When infection was in China they were forcing everyone to be open and not isolate China. Now when everyone is infected then they are scare mongering. To me it seems that they failed in their duty massively. They should be investigated for corruption and breach of trust.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
So Indian media declared Hydroxychloroquine for treatment of coronavirus and already hoarding started for the drug. It's going out of stock online. Its hoarding already started when some docs told their relatives and friends that this drug can work under extreme cases, then trump declared it and now it's being purchased like rations after this news published in regional languages.

What's the status of our Lockdown?

TODAY: Thousands of people crossing the borders into UP and on to Bihar.

View attachment 44670

Hundreds in Delhi enjoying street food and doing business as usual!

The bottom line is: We Indians in general suck at discipline. And that means heading for unmitigated disaster!
It's not just Indians, it's same everywhere from Pakistan to UK to Italy to USA. They did or are doing same mistake.

Meanwhile patient 10 is the one that set off chain reaction in Delhi. She returned from Saudi Arabia and didn't comply with authorities for coronavirus. Peaceful place jahangirpuri.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...e-set-chain-reaction/articleshow/74765301.cms

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Why is this site not opening ?
https://covidout.in/
This site has crashed due to uncontrolled incoming traffic. I don't know how much time it will take. Some are saying that the site's been replaced to a larger hosting platform then the current one to meet the requirements of incoming traffic.

Sanatani

Country flag
It's going to explode soon. One of our ID Physician today said ,that soon we will see patients on beds ,floors ,corridors and even food court. The way some bastards are roaming outside and enjoying holiday ,the whole country is going to pay for it. Guys please stay indoors . It's for you ,your family ,your community .

Haldiram

Country flag
Pak Stats:

View attachment 44672

As per intel reports, many Paki army personnel have the virus and admitted to hospital. Soon they'll be running out of beds.

World Bank to provide Pakistan $200m for emergency project to combat virus outbreak.

Really? But as we all know, the $$$ are going to fund the jihadis and fill the pockets of the Khakis! Carona be damned!
South east Asian countries have very high population density and very low hygiene. But we've survived HIV, polio, malaria, jaundice, rabies, Ebola, H1N1. All of these ailments are active in the sub-continent but once it peaks out, it relegates itself to select pockets of at-risk people.

Once it peaks out, the curve flattens on its own. There is a historical precedent of the Spanish flu in the subcontinent. About 1 crore people died in India...but nothing happened.

Pakistan has to be killed with an active war. Ye khud ek bimari hai. Kisi aur bimari se nahi marega.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
South east Asian countries have very high population density and very low hygiene. But we've survived HIV, polio, malaria, jaundice, rabies, Ebola, H1N1. All of these ailments are active in the country but once it peaks out, it relegates itself to select pockets of at-risk people.

Once it peaks out, the curve flattens on its own. There is a historical precedent of the Spanish flu in the subcontinent. About 1 crore people died...but nothing happened.
During Spanish flu, Indians has no say in the governance matters. Which is not the case now.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Angela merkel was quarantined yesterday after coming into contact with a corona positive doctor.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
South east Asian countries have very high population density and very low hygiene. But we've survived HIV, polio, malaria, jaundice, rabies, Ebola, H1N1. All of these ailments are active in the sub-continent but once it peaks out, it relegates itself to select pockets of at-risk people.

Once it peaks out, the curve flattens on its own. There is a historical precedent of the Spanish flu in the subcontinent. About 1 crore people died in India...but nothing happened.

Pakistan has to be killed with an active war. Ye khud ek bimari hai. Kisi aur bimari se nahi marega.
both these countries are disgrace to the whole world. millions of people blood are in their hands.PKMKB CKMKB
IMG_20200321_140800.jpg

here2where

here2where

I don't trust anything said by WHO. They are sold out to China. When infection was in China they were forcing everyone to be open and not isolate China. Now when everyone is infected then they are scare mongering. To me it seems that they failed in their duty massively. They should be investigated for corruption and breach of trust.
WHO is like UN - essentially useless.

Dharmocrat

Country flag
There might be a global slow down unlike we have seen in our life time... cheers to those employed in govt sector..
Why is that ?

Govt. Sector employment main khaas kya hai. ? And how is that related to slowdown ?

Skyh3ck

hey guys can anyone suggest me where can i find full all version PDF of Amar Chitra Katha

so i can keep children busy

also suggest me some good web serires and moveis to watch

here2where

i got a watsap voice msg fwd, person supposedly an indian nurse in italy describing how she routinely takes certain patients off ventilator so that a patient with a better chance can use that equipment, and how the dying man looks at her when she does it knowing fully well he is getting killed off, and she saying what she is doing is a sin :sad:

Akula

Country flag
hey guys can anyone suggest me where can i find full all version PDF of Amar Chitra Katha

I read the news on Swarajya that the creator and editor of Amara Chitra Katha has made all the stories free.

here2where

i can tell you but then i will have to kill you.

..... piracy can send me to a social distanced jail.. search hard man. u will find it.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles