Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

captscooby81

Country flag
Aaram se post kar bhai. kuch jaldi nahi hai . check what you posting take 5 second deep breathe before every post .

Its 100 pcs for 1999 . technically its Rs.19.99,

And also stop abusing Gujjus or some other states . Not all of Gj came out to street to do like that . Why abuse whole state and its people . Waise toh GJ india mein hai in that case as indian we should be also abused for that .

Are bc 20 rupay ka mask 2000 me.......
View attachment 44656

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Holy shit it's out of control.
Janta curfew gone to absolute shitters.

It's a lost case now we going Italy way now.

Mangal

Country flag
Holy shit it's out of control.
Janta curfew gone to absolute shitters.

It's a lost case now we going Italy way now.
Bro..When you post anything members expect a little bit clarity and explanation of events not random statement like WhatsApp chat with BAE.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
We are set for stage 3. Expect overflooding of hospitals and testing labs. Only way to combat the coming tsunami is experimental drugs. People won't take shit seriously until and unless they see dead bodies lying on the roads.

AbRaj

Country flag
Narendra Modi: PM Modi bats for e-payment, ‘will aid social distancing’ | India Business News - Times of India
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...id-social-distancing/articleshow/74765627.cms
BHIM and Paytm is a lifesaver in these tough times for me. Haven’t visited ATM since end of Jan.
Not on lock down..but people are behaving and self quarantining .
so..things are logically good
Delhiites are getting extra conscious these days. My landlady and others have started a campaign not to allow unknown people to step into the community, even in parks.
There was panic yesterday after sighting few people with Stamps on their hands wandering in the streets. LOL

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Thats good but drdo shud rather produce complex equipment s like ventilators and testing kits so that there is no shortage
There are different divisions in DRDO they specialize in their own areas, this must be the bio medical and chemical division.

Kumata

Country flag
. it seems UK PM does not have authority to close down pubs :shock: No wonder that place is overrun by unwashed cockroaches

. will Reliance/others relax per day data caps considering most WFH employees use those plans. AT&T already is doing this in US i believe.
They have introduced a WFH package. 2 GB per day for some 251 re. I work from home and Uses VDI and Zoom meetings with screen share and webex here & there for 8 hours minimum... 3 GB per day is more than enoigh.

Also I use below device from Jio device. The Jio tower is some 1 Km as crow flies and i easily get 30 MBPS post 8 PM when people sleep.. and 10 MB in the day... remeber its a remote village in hills of himachal ....

upload_2020-3-23_13-41-39.png

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles