Turkish defense industry news updates

tfxkaanf23

Country flag
Quality ? Do you have any quality for ballistic and cruise missiles ? nope.
Stop showing us hand-me-down tech from americans and show us something actually Turki. First launch your own satellite in space using your own launch vehicle and then talk to a technologically superior nation that is one of only 4 to go to mars on its own. okay, greek with a turk complex ?
We have both cruise and ballistic missiles.
Check before posting.
We have our won satellite and even exported. We have started our journey for reaching space with our own means in 2012 and speeded up after 2015 and we have reached beyond karman lines by 2 different companies.
Roketsan space rocket will bring a 100 kg satellite to 400 km in 2026 and in 2028 a bigger one to 750 km.

See below space rocket projects.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
We have both cruise and ballistic missiles.
Check before posting.
We have our won satellite and even exported. We have started our journey for reaching space with our own means in 2012 and speeded up after 2015 and we have reached beyond karman lines by 2 different companies.
Roketsan space rocket will bring a 100 kg satellite to 400 km in 2026 and in 2028 a bigger one to 750 km.
Your cruise missiles are literally 1960s technology and your ballistic missiles can't even hit Oman, let alone be of any use.
Making a satellite isnt a big deal- even universities build satellites all the time. Launching one in space is a big deal. Which your technologically inferior nation is incapable of doing, let alone going to mars.
Will do this, will do that - talk to us when you get there, till then, accept the fact that your nation is technologically no match for ours. Neither is it militarily a match for us, so know your place, slightly better pakistan.

No wonder you guys get along so well with Pakistan- both islamist genocidal shitholes, both with identity crisis pretending to be turks when in reality one is mostly greek dna and the other is indian dna.

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Show me domestic ,operational 1500 HP engine!
It's already decided it will go in newer version of Arjun and in the upcoming frcv mbt program..
Now tell me which is you're operational geo stationary satellite launch vehicle or even the basic polar satelite launch vehicle ??

What colour is you're satelite launch vehicles.

tfxkaanf23

Country flag
we are closer to making a1500 hp engine than you are, technologically inferior one:

Puhaaa,

Where is operational 1500 HP engine of India!!
Do not say again that Türkiye does not have 1500 HP engine when your country even does not integrate your engine on your tank for tests!!
We have both 1500 engine and respective gear box for it which are integrated on our own tank!
They are being tested for more than 1 year by BMC power. Later power pack and tank will be tested by the Turkish land forces.
You are not in better position than us in tank engines or any armoured vehicle engines!!

tfxkaanf23

Country flag
It's already decided it will go in newer version of Arjun and in the upcoming frcv mbt program..
Now tell me which is you're operational geo stationary satellite launch vehicle or even the basic polar satelite launch vehicle ??

What colour is you're satelite launch vehicles.
Did I mention that we have satellite lunch vehicle as of now? I have given dates for them to be operational.
You have started 30-40 years ago ,we have started only 12 years ago for space reaching projects!

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
1960s technology?? Hahaha.
From where you shit that?
Because your cruise missiles are not supersonic capable, your ballistic missiles cant cross 1500km mark. Those are 1960s technology.

Do you even have a similar technology Cruise missile like som series or çakır missile??
We have Tayfur , cenk and Khan ballistic missiles.
Brahmos. 100 times better than your putput cruise missiles. Agni-V: more than twice the range of your shitty ballistic missiles.

After reaching 700km in space, range for ballistic missiles are also not problem. We can change them into ballistic missiles with small changes.
Going 700km in space is 1950s stuff bub. We did this in the 1980s.

And if you are looking for shit holes,look at your country where anyone other than Indians finds it shit land. Actually indians living abroad also find it shit land.
I live abroad. And far more people that are non indians like India than the genocidal shithole that is turkey.
If india is a shithole, why are you in an indian site seeking our validation ?
Go to a paki one, since they are also confused about their identity as you fake turks are.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Did I mention that we have satellite lunch vehicle as of now? I have given dates for them to be operational.
You have started 30-40 years ago ,we have started only 12 years ago for space reaching projects!
So in other words, you are 25-30 year behind us in space tech. By the time you go to mars - if you can actually accomplish that, we'll be orbiting Pluto.
Its the fate of the turks to be behind Indians- afterall, as i said, we have intact books on science older than the first inscription of your relatively new turkic language family, that is spawned by mixing indo-iranian with sinitic.
No wonder 90% of turkish history is borrowing from Iranian language and culture.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Puhaaa,

Where is operational 1500 HP engine of India!!
Do not say again that Türkiye does not have 1500 HP engine when your country even does not integrate your engine on your tank for tests!!
We have both 1500 engine and respective gear box for it which are integrated on our own tank!
They are being tested for more than 1 year by BMC power. Later power pack and tank will be tested by the Turkish land forces.
You are not in better position than us in tank engines or any armoured vehicle engines!!
We already have an operational engine. You haven't even built one yet. We are in better position than you in practically every single technology known to mankind. Always have been, since you turks are literally a young race that didnt even exist till more than halfway point of indian history.

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
1960s technology?? Hahaha.
From where you shit that?
Do you even have a similar technology Cruise missile like som series or çakır missile??
We have Tayfur , cenk and Khan ballistic missiles.
After reaching 700km in space, range for ballistic missiles are also not problem. We can change them into ballistic missiles with small changes.
And if you are looking for shit holes,look at your country where anyone other than Indians finds it shit land. Actually indians living abroad also find it shit land.
images.jpeg
and what about this dog ? why does he bark so much do you feed his shit of something
btw
i got to know you still use this shit
1716032204316.png

dont even debate on Çakır missile that puny 70kg warhead and 150km range aint gonna do shit to anyone btw you still didnt share any thing worthy of even mentioning
the atley tank is a rebadged k2 with full south korea support those even those bacon eaters got better tech than you hehe

1716032249017.png

1716032249017.png

tfxkaanf23

Country flag
We already have an operational engine. You haven't even built one yet. We are in better position than you in practically every single technology known to mankind. Always have been, since you turks are literally a young race that didnt even exist till more than halfway point of indian history.
Name the engine and show me that it has been integrated on tank and serially produced!

tfxkaanf23

Country flag
Because your cruise missiles are not supersonic capable, your ballistic missiles cant cross 1500km mark. Those are 1960s technology.

Brahmos. 100 times better than your putput cruise missiles. Agni-V: more than twice the range of your shitty ballistic missiles.

I live abroad. And far more people that are non indians like India than the genocidal shithole that is turkey.
Go to a paki one, since they are also confused about their identity as you fake turks are.
Looking for validation?? Puhaaa 😂
No one is looking for validation. That is why I have said, we dont care what you think!

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Name the engine and show me that it has been integrated on tank and serially produced!
i have already named the engine. Your engine isnt serially produced either.
Looking for validation?? Puhaaa 😂
No one is looking for validation. That is why I have said, we dont care what you think!
If you didnt care what we think, you'd not be here arguing with us, idiot-child. Turks crave validation bad, we know this, because you are butthurt about having your empire destroyed by hindu soldiers all over syria and iraq and like pakis, you have deep psychological identity crisis,since you are actually fake turks and mostly greeks who pretend to be turks.

tfxkaanf23

Country flag

Brahms? The Russian tech missile ,which also has Russian ramjet fuel !!
Try to have your own supersonic missile first!!
And Turkiye have at least 2 supersonic missiles program run by two different companies . One is anti ship cruise missile also can be used supersonic harm with avionic systems and seeker change, other is supersonic air to air missile.
Both are almost ready! Not like non existing indian missile!!

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Brahms? The Russian tech missile ,which also has Russian ramjet fuel !!
Try to have your own supersonic missile first!!
And Turkiye have at least 2 supersonic missiles program run by two different companies . One is anti ship cruise missile also can be used supersonic harm with avionic systems and seeker change, other is supersonic air to air missile.
Both are almost ready! Not like non existing indian missile!!
Nigga we have ICBMS travelling mach 24 capable of hitting any shithole within 8000 km and you are mocking indians with paper super sonic missiles.if you are bringing brahmos then your tank, attack helicopter, self propelled artillery are also at the same level.

tfxkaanf23

Country flag
Nigga we have ICBMS travelling mach 27 capable of hitting any shithole within 8000 km and you are mocking indians with paper super sonic missiles.if you are bringing brahmos then your tank, attack helicopter, self propelled artillery are also at the same level.
North Korea ,and Iran also have ballistic missiles!!
This does not show that you have better in science or technology!! as these two countries are not technologically advanced as India!

tfxkaanf23

Country flag
i have already named the engine. Your engine isnt serially produced either.

If you didnt care what we think, you'd not be here arguing with us, idiot-child. Turks crave validation bad, we know this, because you are butthurt about having your empire destroyed by hindu soldiers all over syria and iraq and like pakis, you have deep psychological identity crisis,since you are actually fake turks and mostly greeks who pretend to be turks.
You acted as India was using its own domestic engine on tanks!!
By the way, we run our 1500 HP engine and it's gearbox 2-3 years earlier than India! We even have integrated our engine on Altay tank!!

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
North Korea ,and Iran also have ballistic missiles!!
This does not show that you have better in science or technology!! as these two countries are not technologically advanced as India!
Yeah having khaan flying doesnt mean your technologically advanced either. You are planning on getting 100 kg into space when we are planning putting humans into space and retrieving moon rocks.

tfxkaanf23

Country flag
ASELSAN özgür upgraded f-16 hit bullseye 🎯 with two ASELSAN guided bombs in exercise
These özgür upgraded f-16s will receive ASELSAN murad aesa as well when tests of Murad aesa get co pleated on prototype f-16.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles